Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
0ly40

[Drama 2019] Extraordinary You / Suddenly One Day, 어쩌다 발견한 하루 - 2019 MBC Drama of the Year

OMG!!! Dan Oh is crying and suddenly Ha Ru picks up her shoe and approaches.. OMG he won't remember her,  I swear my heart hurts.

• Like 3
  • Sad 3

Eeeek.... Dan Oh is grabbing Ha Ru's shirt and he just pushes her hand away. NOOOOOO!! Do Hwa brings her the manhwa and now Ha Ru is in there as an extra, as Kyung's fellow tennis buddy.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Ha Ru acts like he knows Kyung since forever like WT?!?! Writer-nim what have you done?

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, ainipang said:

Does bae kyung aware?

The stream was laggy. But he found the manhwa. Since I wasn't able to watch the whole scene I'm not sure. But he is mentioning "extras" later. So I guess he is aware.

Joo Da keeps getting bullied. I really don't like that Sae Mi is part of it tbh.

Do Hwa saves Joo Da.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Okay... writer-nim you can't make Ha Ru act so cold towards Dan Oh... The scene happened with the hand and the scar but again laggy stream.

Kyung... I think he doesn't believe that Ha Ru can't remember but Ha Ru really acts completely different. :O

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

And Kyung is definitely aware since he is asking about the stage. So... yeah he knows.

Eeeek....... Ha Ru is like why would I be interested she (Dan Oh) is your fiancé. :bawling:

• Like 4
  • Sad 2
  • Thanks 1

OMO!!! Ha Ru is sitting where he gave Dan Oh the umbrella back. And he notices the red flower!! Jinmichae approaches him... Please stay away!

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

The stream is so awful today. 

I am anxious about today episode. 

Poor Dan Oh, she is going to suffer. 

I hope NJ and JD are going to be self aware because dear god they boring. 

• Like 4

Unfortunately stream stopped altogether. But it definitely hurts to see Dan Oh hurting so much. I hope she will end up being determined to make Ha Ru remember her. Like I'm here for it. Change your fate, Dan Oh-ya!

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Like if Kyung becoming aware means he will tell Dan Oh to stop crying and do stuff I'm here for it.

Kyung's dad is as awful as ever. Geez!!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Kyung is finally telling his father off. You go! Like don't let the storyboard dictate your life.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Jillia said:

Kyung is finally telling his father off. You go! Like don't let the storyboard dictate your life.

Can you give me link for live stream please

• Like 3

Wow! Kyung is showing Ha Ru the manhwa and asks him whether he knows it. And Ha Ru is looking at it like he has never seen it before. OMG!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

I just had this idea... because if the drawing book would still exist, maybe Dan Oh could make Ha Ru remember. Because he drew everything to do exactly that.

• Like 5

OMG!!! For whatever reason Ha Ru ends up in the library right in the corner with all the pictures and... he can see the hole and inside the hole he can see the other world with him and Dan Oh in their sageuk roles. OMG OMG OMG!!

• Like 7
  • Love 2

Omg we had a glimpse of the other manhwa. I couldn’t tell if it is Goryeo or Joseon. 

No preview yet

Edited by cherryblossomkawai
  • Like 6

Episode end.

Man, this stream was terrible. I probably missed more than half of each scene in each episode. Can't wait to watch those episodes again and properly. :D 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 5