Quantcast

[Drama 2019] Extraordinary You / Suddenly One Day, 어쩌다 발견한 하루 - 2019 MBC Drama of the Year

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hahahaha... these two cuties really. I wonder though why they would try to hide their feelings in front of Do Hwa. He is their biggest shipper. Plus Ha Ru asking Dan Oh if he needs to practice flirtin

It doesn't matter if the manhwa world is real or not. The characters are the ones who turn their world into reality.   In this drama it seems that on the one hand the real writer is using D

EVERY making of a kissing scene... Credit: DC Gall

Posted Images

Oh.... terrible family time with Kyung. Nam Joo's parents are there as well. They talk about Kyung and his fiancé aka Dan Oh.

I keep missing most parts of the scene because of the laggy stream.

Cut to Dan Oh looking at the photo of her and Ha Ru. I think Ha Ru disappeared from it. :(

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

Dan Oh is sitting at Ha Ru's desk and then she is seeing him standing there but then he disappears. He was just an illusion.

The stream is really laggy...

But something happens with the hole we saw in the earlier episodes.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Cut to Joo Da leaving her home - she lives in pretty poor conditions - and Nam Joo's mother is waiting for her. Look I'm not shipping Joo Da and Nam Joo but I hate when a mom comes inbetween two people just because one of them doesn't have enough money.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

End of episode 13... commercial break... I'm not sure if I missed the real ending of the episode and we already got a glimpse of Ha Ru.

I'm so glad when I can watch these episodes without the laggy stream. :D

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Kyung is even more frustrated now than he was before.

Cut to comic... they have to do the couple walking but Dan Oh falls...

That stupid laggy stream messes up first time seeing Ha Ru again! :(

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Jillia changed the title to [Drama 2019] Extraordinary You / Suddenly One Day, 어쩌다 발견한 하루 - 2019 MBC Drama of the Year