[Drama 2019] Extraordinary You / Suddenly One Day, 어쩌다 발견한 하루 - 2019 MBC Drama of the Year

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It doesn't matter if the manhwa world is real or not. The characters are the ones who turn their world into reality.   In this drama it seems that on the one hand the real writer is using D

I think HR killed DO but it was not deliberate and he grabbed the sword with his left hand to stop it but it was too late. But the scene doesn’t look like a sword fight. It starts off with guards surr

@Jillia since you shared that beautiful gif of a certain ab scene in the woods, I wrote something to go along with it, a scene I wish would have happened:

(it's SFW, no worries) https://archiveofourown.org/works/21143951/chapters/50381165 

:joy:

@ryanallright You can find season 1 of the webtoon (translated) here: https://ww2.mangafox.online/july-found-by-chance

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

WoW theories on Dan Oh/Haru were characters from another manhwa were spot on:thumbsup: Honestly, I'm just a casual viewer looking to be entertained LoL:lol: Having to rack my brain on theories & stuff are exhausting. But it makes for good reading which I enjoy so far eheheh.

I'm on the fence on Kyung...still. He's still unpredictable (very much like this drama) I like that Haru's back 'cause Dan Oh sobbing just pains my heart~ Sae Mi is just awful & that sinister smirk Ju Da gave her seem to indicate she's not your typical candy girl.. Is it just me who finds it annoying everytime the girls scream & throw themselves over the A3 guys? Haru included?:unamused: No, just me? (shrug) ok whatever.

Idk why Dried Squid guy has this stunned look LoL whenever he bumps into Nam Joo's mom..? I get the feeling Kyung's bro know somethin' on Dan Oh or does he crush on her too? He seem to genuinely like her which is more than I can say for his big bro:rolleyes: I want that Yellow shirt Do Hwa is wearing - so cute! Also Dan Oh's smartwatch ha-ha. 

I question Ju Da's feelings for Nam Joo..she's faking it to reap benefits for her sick grandma I presume.. she appears to be torn for her feelings toward Do Hwa.

• Like 9

Hi everyone! Thanks for everyone’s insights and theories! 

@Calligrapher

Re: your FF - :thumbsup:

Love your style of writing and thank you. Hope this drama inspires you to write more!

I don’t think I’ve cried this much in a drama since Healer. DO’s expressive tears and swollen red eyes are gut wrenching. This is my first time watching something of Kim Hye-Yoon’s and as a drama watcher over 12 years, she’s climbed the ranks of my favorite Kdrama actresses in a week. lol. Can next Wednesday come any quicker? lol. 

• Like 6

@Jafstar Thank you so much for the kind words! This show definitely makes me think more than I want to, and thinking always leads to writing... :joy:

@angelbeast90 Thanks for sharing the clip! Since I don't speak Korean, there was something incredibly powerful about just re-watching this scene just for their expressions. His apology for being late and the way you can see his breath hitch when he processes the tears in her eyes and realizes how she's breaking down even more, just argghlsdalk;l. I'm so honestly impressed by the acting in this show.

Also, I loved the reveal with the sliced hand the first time I saw it, but now that I'm really focusing on the movements this fifth time around... rather than it being a smooth turn of his wrist, the fact that they showed his thumb slowly, almost jerkily raise came across as such a great indication of his state of mind--that hesitation but the need to reveal that it's really him. 

• Like 7
12 hours ago, deandraluv said:

I am curious  about what really happened to Haru.   If you notice,  at the ending scene,  Haru's palm looks like it was recently cut, whereas before,  it was completely healed and we can only see the mark of the cut.  

Beautiful ending! 

Yea agree ... his cut is new. I can see the blood. Did he purposely cut the hand to show dan oh that he was haru that dan oh waited.

• Like 6

@Latte_Anyday I also felt that Juda might have some feelings towards Dowha. When she was having a hard time she thought of Dowha first instead of Namjoo.

With those hazy screen and smirk it's almost clear that she has also gained self awareness but I don't want her to be completely bad. She can be grey like mean to the people who troubles her but good to the ones who are nice to her. Manwha writer is already doing a great job as a villain and Kyung and Jinmichae are also trying to separate our couple so I don't want another villain it's too much.

Spoiler

I read somewhere that in the webtoon Danoh dies in Kyung's arms and Haru also dies and they go back to their saeguk manwha to live happily ever after. If anyone read the webtoon can you please tell me whether it is true and if it is then how Haru died.

• Like 8
8 minutes ago, -Love Blossom- said:

@Latte_Anyday I also felt that Juda might have some feelings towards Dowha. When she was having a hard time she thought of Dowha first instead of Namjoo.

With those hazy screen and smirk it's almost clear that she has also gained self awareness but I don't want her to be completely bad. She can be grey like mean to the people who troubles her but good to the ones who are nice to her. Manwha writer is already doing a great job as a villain and Kyung and Jinmichae are also trying to separate our couple so I don't want another villain it's too much.

Hide contents

I read somewhere that in the webtoon Danoh dies in Kyung's arms and Haru also dies and they go back to their saeguk manwha to live happily ever after. If anyone read the webtoon can you please tell me whether it is true and if it is then how Haru died.

If that so, PD-nim decided to make their history in drama backward so I smell happy ending :D

• Like 5

I wouldn’t be surprised if Haru suffered from abandonment issues after today. I believe that by the end of this episode he must have developed a deep trauma of watching Dan Oh walk away from him again and again. It’s a trauma he will probably only overcome when he’s 90 years old, holding Dan Oh in his arms as they watch their 6 great-grandchildren and 2 dogs play at their cosy home in the countryside.

RbaeXlw.jpg

• Like 5
  • LOL 7
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 2

I suspect Kyung's brother being aware but he don't have a name coz he is an extra. I'm afraid if we find his name the story of him will take a turn! Oh no I sound like Jin Michae now.

Speaking of him reminds me of a friend who like to spoil things but not give the full spoiler and speak in riddles. Why the heck was he trying to overload information on Haru! Sounds like a love-hate relationship:confounded:

-----------------------------------------------------

Also he could honeymoon carry her so easily ! lol!!

• Like 9
  • Guest changed the title to [Drama 2019] Extraordinary You / Suddenly One Day, 어쩌다 발견한 하루 - 2019 MBC Drama of the Year