Quantcast

[Drama 2019] Extraordinary You / Suddenly One Day, 어쩌다 발견한 하루 - 2019 MBC Drama of the Year

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hahahaha... these two cuties really. I wonder though why they would try to hide their feelings in front of Do Hwa. He is their biggest shipper. Plus Ha Ru asking Dan Oh if he needs to practice flirtin

It doesn't matter if the manhwa world is real or not. The characters are the ones who turn their world into reality.   In this drama it seems that on the one hand the real writer is using D

EVERY making of a kissing scene... Credit: DC Gall

Posted Images

But seeing those tiny spoilers just make me really happy because so far they have been mostly filming in school - which is mostly indoor set with greenscreen (for everything outside), a couple outside scenes when on the school grounds and I'm pretty sure everything else (Dan Oh's home, Kyung's home and so on) are indoor sets as well.

So to see them actually being outside (and outside school) is a nice change. :D

• Like 4

I think what I adore about this drama, Dan Oh and Ha Ru is that they're playing with drama clichés and even adress them. They make fun of them. But ultimately the message is that each character wants a life on their own. They want to decide what they want to do and whom they fall in love with. A life that is solely theirs. And I loved when Ha Ru tried to ignore Dan Oh but when he decided he would do whatever he wants and he follow his heart she told him right away she thought he would just ignore her to be cool. Like many bad boy characters would do.

15714932061.gif

1571493206.gif

Credit: DC Gall

• Like 10
  • Love 1

I also love so much that even without Dan Oh, Ha Ru decided to change the story in episode 2 (aka 3-4) when the whole stairways scene happened. In the storyboard, Dan Oh didn't see Ha Ru in the scene but then he walked passed her and her heart started pounding. She was also suddenly able to move. Which made me at first wonder since the stage was still on whether the writer DID plan this to happen or was at least playing with that in her mind. But I want to believe that actually it was Ha Ru's choice to do something about the fall because he most likely read about it in the manhwa as well. :D

43654329def3695a1df32d429d31d424fa306286

13903254a0e25f4752f2d7757b76c993c6e2ed68

• Like 11

:wub: That scene was something. My heart went off like I'm Dan Oh myself. Like Ha Ru being so tall just standing there and Dan Oh wondering whether he remembers her or not. I just can't...

15714923802.gif

Credit: DC Gall

• Like 9
  • Love 1

Fans Claim That SF9’s Rowoon Talks Way Too Much at Fan Meetings

In contrast to popular belief, SF9‘s Rowoon is very talkative, and fans recently stepped up to testify that he talks way too much at fan meetings.

rowoon

In an online post, fans are sharing their experience with Rowoon at fan meetings, who is now known as “too much talker“.

https://www.koreaboo.com/stories/fan-meetings-sf9-rowoon-talking-talkative-online/

It must have very difficult for him to play such a quiet character. He doesn't even have much lines. Poor Rowoon :(

Edited by -Cherry Blossom-
  • Like 4
  • LOL 3
  • Insightful 1
  • Jillia changed the title to [Drama 2019] Extraordinary You / Suddenly One Day, 어쩌다 발견한 하루 - 2019 MBC Drama of the Year