[Drama 2019] Extraordinary You / Suddenly One Day, 어쩌다 발견한 하루 - 2019 MBC Drama of the Year

0ly40

So Haru is not even from Joseon, it's Goryeo period I've read on twitter.

That last scene was so bittersweet. Danoh does not need words to say how much she loves Haru. Her tears spoke volumes of love for him. It was a bit emotional to see that scene wish it was a bit longer. Hope it carries over to next weeks episode when it starts.

I wanna say so many things but things got clogged in my mind. Is it writers block the writer is facing and scratching things out as she/him go along.

---------------------------------

after seeing the behind of the latest episode. my thoughts are:

in drama: puppy couple/maltese

in reality : tom and jerry couple!!

lol

• Like 6
  • LOL 2

Also Kyung is catching up fast....to what end....at this rate he'll figure out Dan Oh and Haru's goryeo era connection before they do so themselves....poor boy...spent most his manhwa life pushing away the girl he loves out of fear, now that he is aware he has to play a part of kind boyfriend on stage and indifferent friend to Dan Oh in the shadow again to hide his feelings from Dan Oh as she loves Haru...I am scared he'll become more antagonistic this way even in shadow....God, I hope not

• Like 8
  • Sad 2

After seeing the previews. Did Haru get a set of followers and what are they going to call themselves? A4. Why did he throw BK racket to the ground? Why are they at each others throats. Okay I know I will have to tune in next week Wednesday to find out more!

EDIT: @Jillia Yeah I found it strange after you mentioned it. I thought he was just sitting there contemplating life and the secrets of it!

Also BK brother has strange expressions after scene ends.

• Like 7

I got to say, I really like the screenwriters right now. They only had Haru and DO's separation for only two episodes, which I think was the perfect length to build some tension, but not drag it on till the end. It makes me excited to see what will happen next.

Too many times, I will watch a drama and they separate our leads for most of the drama, only to get back together at the last possible second....which I hate. 

Now that they are together, I can see them truely working to find out how they can free themselves from the writers preconditioned path. 

Also, I am liking BK more recently as he has gotten his awareness and he is starting to see the whole situation objectively now, which is making him more compassionate. While on one hand I am sorry that he will not get the girl at the end of the day, I think for him it is better and more important  to free himself from his father and gain control of his own life. He needs to free himself from his demons first and I think his new awareness and understanding of DO will help encourage him to break free. And I think that is what will make him happy along with seeing DO happy as in a way she is a representation of his mother to him. Not really a relationship with DO.

But that is just what I think.

• Like 7
  • Insightful 3

@Jillia Okay I 'll keep quite until you watch episode. Please don't take offense at the way I stated that:D

I feel extra after watching that ending! lol

Anyways one thing is for sure Haru is dedicated to his friends BK and DO in any incarnation it seems. Might have to add DH later on.

But also .Why is Youtube recommending videos to me!!

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

9 minutes ago, elsanna said:

Wow....haru is back with wavy hair:wub: I liked his wavy (innocent) hair more than straight (jerk) hair:rolleyes:

Last scene is just:wub:

Jinminche burnt the flower manhwa na...then how come the manhwa is back again... little confused here!!!:sweatingbullets:

Maybe writer reset the narration to that part and now wants the principal trumpet flower manhwa characters to become aware! I found it strange too though.

• Like 5

14 minutes ago, elsanna said:

Wow....haru is back with wavy hair:wub: I liked his wavy (innocent) hair more than straight (jerk) hair:rolleyes:

Last scene is just:wub:

Jinminche burnt the flower manhwa na...then how come the manhwa is back again... little confused here!!!:sweatingbullets:

Probably because he'd burned it in Shadow. Things go back to normal in Stage right?

• Like 7