Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
0ly40

[Drama 2019] Extraordinary You / Suddenly One Day, 어쩌다 발견한 하루 - 2019 MBC Drama of the Year

I love our Extra team so much :wub: I want more people to join in to the self-awareness club

MI68pvL.gif

• Like 6
  • Love 5

6 minutes ago, Nymeria289 said:

Btw I love Se Mi and the kid who takes photos....they are hilarious together

Me too. Also, how Se Mi freaked out when Dan Oh repeated her line because she knew it was coming the 3rd time. :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 6

People are also not talking enough about the tiny tennis match between Ha Ru and Kyung. Because I loved how at first Ha Ru basically couldn't serve properly and suddenly it was like the stage is over and he can totally serve. How his posture changed and then his smile to Dan Oh who was finally able to cheer him since she couldn't while the stage was still on.

1571338324.gif

• Like 5
  • Love 5

35 minutes ago, Jillia said:

People are also not talking enough about the tiny tennis match between Ha Ru and Kyung. 

definitely ,I looked gifs for minutes:love:

afdd8c47-로운_(8).gif

Spoiler

a47e682d-로운_(9).gif

• Like 6

13 minutes ago, Jillia said:

People are also not talking enough about the tiny tennis match between Ha Ru and Kyung. Because I loved how at first Ha Ru basically couldn't serve properly and suddenly it was like the stage is over and he can totally serve. How his posture changed and then his smile to Dan Oh who was finally able to cheer him since she couldn't while the stage was still on.

I loved that scene too. How Dan Oh always has her eyes on Haru when the stage ends and how Haru is always looking for her. I also enjoyed how Baek Kyung wasn't a jerk after the match and actually seemed nice by wrapping Haru's tennis racket with tape and offering to play tennis with him. If Baek Kyung is ever able to move past his anger issues he could be a nice guy. After seeing his emotional breakdown in the last episode when Dan oh ended up in the hospital and how traumatic him mom's death was for him, I hope that in the end Baek Kyung will work together with our team to hep change Dan Oh's fate so that she doesn't die. No matter who she likes and how she behaves in from of Baek Kyung, I think he won't just sit and watch when Dan Oh's life is at stake for real this time. 

• Like 10

The cinematography is lighting is so wonderful in this drama. The team on set must be really good. I really appreciate the director who knows how to capture simple moments in such a beautiful way. The photographer are also doing a magnificent job. All the BTs pictures released are so great. These shots are so dreamy I love it. Everything about this drama is so aesthetically pleasing 

dad68be0c62bfd1910b75be83de5a9149cae0edcedac2b373d91db1975f753a8f1c2c664e4401d1bdc9177ac6ff3a590843e22cbc32656db6c5b17f9

• Like 8
  • Love 2

4 minutes ago, nateko said:

I loved that scene too. How Dan Oh always has her eyes on Haru when the stage ends and how Haru is always looking for her. I also enjoyed how Baek Kyung wasn't a jerk after the match and actually seemed nice by wrapping Haru's tennis racket with tape and offering to play tennis with him. If Baek Kyung is ever able to move past his anger issues he could be a nice guy. After seeing his emotional breakdown in the last episode when Dan oh ended up in the hospital and how traumatic him mom's death was for him, I hope that in the end Baek Kyung will work together with our team to hep change Dan Oh's fate so that she doesn't die. No matter who she likes and how she behaves in from of Baek Kyung, I think he won't just sit and watch when Dan Oh's life is at stake for real this time. 

I just think Kyung needs a good friend. Nam Joo is caught up in his role as the male lead, so he can't be a real friend to Kyung. And I think Kyung and Do Hwa are actually getting along but the writer of the manhwa just doesn't seem interested to have their friendship develope further. So, if Kyung would be free of his terrible life in this stiffling role he and Ha Ru maybe could be real buddies. Who knows, right? :)

Which is why I think Ha Ru is actually fine because he knows no matter how each stage is... in the end just like Dan Oh is his center, he is hers as well when the stage is over. :wub:

• Like 6
  • Love 1

That scene... when the students had to cheer the parents of Nam Joo arriving - why is that btw? lol - I had to laugh so hard because Dan Oh is so used to playing her role and Ha Ru was like:

giphy.gif

But then I was so interested in how Ha Ru stopped and looked after Nam Joo's parents when they passed by... Like something moved in him. Does he know them from somewhere? Maybe another manhwa?

• Like 4
  • LOL 6