Quantcast

[Drama 2019] Extraordinary You / Suddenly One Day, 어쩌다 발견한 하루 - 2019 MBC Drama of the Year

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hahahaha... these two cuties really. I wonder though why they would try to hide their feelings in front of Do Hwa. He is their biggest shipper. Plus Ha Ru asking Dan Oh if he needs to practice flirtin

It doesn't matter if the manhwa world is real or not. The characters are the ones who turn their world into reality.   In this drama it seems that on the one hand the real writer is using D

I think HR killed DO but it was not deliberate and he grabbed the sword with his left hand to stop it but it was too late. But the scene doesn’t look like a sword fight. It starts off with guards surr

Posted Images

“He definitely stood out to me among the numbers of people. When he approached me from a distance, my heart began to ache a little. When the little things he did began to have big and small meanings to me I finally realized that I am in love with him.”

c8e45cbf4ddaa28b78ad69dd7437de7c2fa7fb7f96677e45b7a53704b78093d9281c445c1c1f63ce

Spoiler

d27c03c06fa12faff00d1de333ac5bf203dd901803abc37497a6fa4141405dfc7fa164c63c6873cf

e14b7fed8b9c6791fe71eba4740e84fc848c1235f0546add5264462984ffb06db89667a8ba432103

6ab1d889507b8f8ec23206dc866201b415ef10fb942c1cb20f7f302a458c6d133cd72ea9a6f7b0c1

f5a824c2d5f5a8de7da933a1fa0132069f58a8f70ac6eb0abd0af47a1f16024d514a34d8522a56a0

Credit: thingskateknows

• Like 2
  • Love 5

From title of articles air today

Rowoon "New Hallyu Wave Prince " "Popular feast in China"

In Korea  'Extraordinary You' occupied the first place  in the topic of TV dramas,while Rowoon recorded the second place in the drama performers, showing the strength of the next generation actors. Rowoon opened his Weibo on the 4th, and recorded # 5.9 million hashtag views at the same time. Showed signs of popularity. In addition, at China's  flagship online media platform, Extraordinary You making videos has gain high attention as it recorded 91.7 billion views. 

• Like 9

MTVkZGIyOTkyYmRlMTA.gif

Goodby video aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh my heart:bawling::bawling:

Watch: Kim Hye Yoon And SF9’s Rowoon Bid Farewell To “Extraordinary You” At Tearful Wrap Party

Watch: Kim Hye Yoon And SF9’s Rowoon Bid Farewell To “Extraordinary You” At Tearful Wrap Party

Many tears and laughter was shed as the cast and crew of MBC’s “Extraordinary You” marked the end of their drama.

A video was shared of the cast and crew holding a wrap party, and everyone exchanged flowers, cut cakes, and shed tears as they congratulated each other.

Kim Hye Yoon said, “This was my first time in a leading role and to be honest, it was very hard. But everyone took such good care of me and I was able to rely a lot on my fellow actors, so we always had fun. I had so much fun. Everyone worked really hard, and I’m going to miss this. It’s time to send Eun Dan Oh away. I’m not ready yet but Dan Oh, goodbye.”

SF9’s Rowoon said, “We worked so hard without resting from early June till late November. I can’t believe it’s really over, it’s bittersweet. My character Ha Roo didn’t have a lot of backstory, so both the director and I talked about giving him more and more emotions and depth, and as the episodes went on, it left me with an indescribable feeling. I think this drama will stay with me for a long time. I was able to work hard for the past six months thanks to your support. Thank you for the past six months.”

MBC’s “Extraordinary You” told the story of Eun Dan Oh, a high schooler who realizes she is a character in a manhwa (Korean comic) and tries to change her fate with the help of Ha Roo. Watch the finale of the show below!

cr.soompi

• Like 4
  • Sad 6
11 minutes ago, -Love Blossom- said:

They seem like those couples in horror movies where the boy sacrifices himself to save the girl. They said EY is a romantic comedy. Biggest joke of 2019 :joy:

It was a comedy in the first half...

tenor.gif

Me:

giphy.gif

• LOL 8

I love how much bts we're getting. I give props to the bts editors and mbc. They work so hard and know what we want to see.

If I edited it, I'll probably be crying and laughing from missing the amazing cast. ㅠ.ㅠ

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Jillia changed the title to [Drama 2019] Extraordinary You / Suddenly One Day, 어쩌다 발견한 하루 - 2019 MBC Drama of the Year