Quantcast

[Drama 2019] Extraordinary You / Suddenly One Day, 어쩌다 발견한 하루 - 2019 MBC Drama of the Year

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hahahaha... these two cuties really. I wonder though why they would try to hide their feelings in front of Do Hwa. He is their biggest shipper. Plus Ha Ru asking Dan Oh if he needs to practice flirtin

It doesn't matter if the manhwa world is real or not. The characters are the ones who turn their world into reality.   In this drama it seems that on the one hand the real writer is using D

I think HR killed DO but it was not deliberate and he grabbed the sword with his left hand to stop it but it was too late. But the scene doesn’t look like a sword fight. It starts off with guards surr

Posted Images

For those who became fans of Rowoon because of drama , please don't leave him even if the drama ended ,maybe we couldn't see happy Haru so much but reality we can give happiness to Rowoon, please support his group and I  hope this comeback they will get theirs first win ,

Spoiler

you sould see his happines first time SF9's song chart in melon but it isn't take long:tears:  I hope this time we can see while he crying because of happiness

:bawling::bawling::bawling:

• Like 9

@larrysouth, beautifully said. 

Spoiler

My best hope however is that Danoh and Haru are extra extra removed from the writer’s cheesy unimaginative stages so that they can live freely. I’m hoping that by the end of Secret the writer realizes that his characters took on a life of their own to assert their will above his and that he would honor that and leave the couple alone. 

There’s a Japanese manga team called Clamp that fans either love or hate but they created a shared world in successive comics where sometimes couples from one of their manga appear in another manga still together. Maybe that’s a way to envision what it may be like for Danoh and Haru in subsequent manhwa.

• Like 9
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

I have not seen the finale yet (and eps 15) because I want to see how the finale would turn out first lol. I dont want to waste my time to see our otp non happy ending, I just wont accept it ^_^

I am glad that we got happy ending, though it's still a bittersweet

I will patiently wait till subbed eps come out.

I cant believe it ended already. I will miss this drama so much, and of course this thread with yall here :tears:

• Like 8

@uglypearl, growing up sometimes mean separation as friends part ways to pursue their own path/fate. 

Spoiler

Maybe the writer’s skill is improving because he was obviously guilty of recycling his characters as Jinmichae pointed out previously. Maybe he’ll create new characters to occupy the manhwa that the other characters will appear in although I would have certainly liked to see some of these characters that got along in a manhwa together. 

• Like 9

The

22 minutes ago, celebrianna said:

@uglypearl, growing up sometimes mean separation as friends part ways to pursue their own path/fate. 

Hide contents

Maybe the writer’s skill is improving because he was obviously guilty of recycling his characters as Jinmichae pointed out previously. Maybe he’ll create new characters to occupy the manhwa that the other characters will appear in although I would have certainly liked to see some of these characters that got along in a manhwa together. 

The Problem Is They Will Only Exist If The Writers Included Them In New ManHwa.

What Will Happen If The

Spoiler

New ManHwa Did Not Sell Much In The Manhwa Writer's Real World? 

What If The ManHwa Writer Retires Or Dies?  What Will Happen To DanOh,  Haru And Other Characters?

These Characters And Their World Will Cease To Exist. They Will Only Exist Again If Someone Will Continue The Writer's Work Or Creation.

This Makes Me Feel Sadder. :tears:

• Like 5
51 minutes ago, uglypearl said:

The

The Problem Is They Will Only Exist If The Writers Included Them In New ManHwa.

What Will Happen If The

Hide contents

New ManHwa Did Not Sell Much In The Manhwa Writer's Real World? 

What If The ManHwa Writer Retires Or Dies?  What Will Happen To DanOh,  Haru And Other Characters?

These Characters And Their World Will Cease To Exist. They Will Only Exist Again If Someone Will Continue The Writer's Work Or Creation.

This Makes Me Feel Sadder. :tears:

Spoiler

Then we can imagine that the manhwa writer has a long life span. So DanHaru can meet in lot of comics.

Just like humans can't live forever even characters can't live forever. But at least we can be happy thinking that as long as they live they will find their way to each other. And if the comic world disappears ( writer's death/ quits writing) both will cease to exist not leaving the other to grieve. So for me it's a happy ending. 

• Like 7
Spoiler

I think the point here is if the writers put Dan Oh and Haru in a world together, they will always find one another...and the worst part is they can't escape his intent in broader sense....I guess that is why Jin Michae prefers not being recycled...It makes their struggle that much more painful and in a way useless in crude terms....its a terrible fate....I would imagine as two nameless extras they live their days happily together and will never be recycled past this story....that is the kindest thing the writer could give gift them

• Like 8
  • Love 2
  • Jillia changed the title to [Drama 2019] Extraordinary You / Suddenly One Day, 어쩌다 발견한 하루

So I haven't seen the final episode yet and I have yet to be home to do so but I'm glad:

Spoiler

we got our happy ending. In a broad sense of course. Because being part in a manhwa and being moved around by the writer, only to find the world disappear as soon as the manhwa ends with the hope to be "reborn" in another manhwa could very well be a on-going nightmare. But again this is a Korean drama, so to interpret too much into it would probably destroy any happy ending.

I will share my final thoughts as soon as I've seen the episode. :D 

• Like 10
  • Love 1

the ending might be underwhelming for some but i'm just happy that 

Spoiler

no one died :joy:

yes there were still unanswered questions about their world and the writer's identity but due to time constraint and filler episodes (cough ep 15 cough), we'll just have to accept their logic :sweatingbullets: 

Spoiler

the most satisfying part for me is, i don't know if you guys noticed but at the end, danoh does not have a name on her locker nor her notebook so i'm pretty sure danoh and haru will continue their love story as nameless characters in the shadow without any pressure from the writer and they can finally do whatever they want and make their own precious memories together. 

• Like 13
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

Lot's of romantic cuteness from many of the characters in episode 31.  I am glad they did something more light hearted in this episode considering all the angst in the previous ones.

Spoiler

Dan-Oh pulling on Ha-Ru's tie to get them in position for a kiss was heart fluttering.  :kiss_wink:

• Like 13
  • Jillia changed the title to [Drama 2019] Extraordinary You / Suddenly One Day, 어쩌다 발견한 하루 - 2019 MBC Drama of the Year