Quantcast
0ly40

[Drama 2019] Extraordinary You / Suddenly One Day, 어쩌다 발견한 하루 - 2019 MBC Drama of the Year

I am back at it again wanting to curse writer but i wont k5410.gif

I love young version of Dan Oh and BK so much. They are so cute and perfect buddies...
BK: “Wishing to keep you by my side knowing that you weren’t yourself makes me a monster”.
His confession!!! don’t think there is a better sorry than this ...

Me: Is someone chopping onionsk5425.gif

Dan Oh: “I hope you can become the real you just like how I could find the real me”.
This is most beautiful way of forgiving him and saying goodbye...

Atleast the writer didn’t make Haru suffer for long time. Thanks to writer for wrapping up Dan Oh’s memory thing fast instead of dragging it and torturing all...

• Like 6

OMG! Did they actually cast a student who happened to be capable to play the flute or did they cast a man who can play flute and put him there as a student? :lol:

• Like 2
  • LOL 7

1 minute ago, stargazer187 said:

Yes!! Seems like so. And you know what, he is not just good playing the flute. I think he is quite cute too. But do we see his glimpse as an random extra in the actual episodes? 

I don't think we do. Maybe someone just really being in the background. But wow... what a talent. :DHe looks young as well. It's nice to see young people still playing traditional instruments.

Talking of OST: I actually wished we did have a traditional piece of music for "Trumpet Creeper". Sad we didn't get that. :lol:

And here... Baek Hyung Sung saying goodbye! :D I can't believe the drama will end today. It was such a joy to watch despite the live filming and choppy editing towards the end. I won't be able to watch the episode live today but can't wait to read all the thoughts on a hopefully satisfying ending.

• Like 5

@stargazer187

Yes it's the last script for the drama. :( His role is so shady though... but if he is actually the writer I can understand. Everyone in this drama is dissing his writing style. :lol:

1b969e83ad0fd78358d18e59abbcb38e5b28327f

0227f0fc9ad975f9b706076e97a15d269c5f7f12

77903747a4f65bb866aca5ed82011f28911172ba

Spoiler

09c67dffefc4e89244c0b1efc573fae1cd03e4a8

Credit: dramaintherain

• Like 5
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3

Me after watching episode 15 (29/30) yesteday:

tenor.gif

The last episodes were stressful to watch. You expect a fantasy romance with comedic elements and get a horror drama about existential questions. Me looking at writer-nim:

15742744941.gif

• Like 5
  • LOL 6

@stargazer187

I always LOVE how Dan Oh pretty much disappears because Ha Ru aka Rowoon is so tol and Hye Yoon is so smol. So he wraps his arms around her and she is like gone. :lol: It's adorable.

But yeah there are many scene that haven't been discussed. sageuk!Ha Ru really didn't die in the end but was just wandering around, waiting for Dan Oh to come back. Did he really hope she would return? He probably thought so. :bawling:

• Like 6
  • Sad 1
  • Love 1

@stargazer187, I’m with you on the way BK’s brother reminded Haru that his actions of changing the stage created the consequence of his impending disappearance. At least Haru doesn’t live his life like a coward. He was willing to change Danoh’s fate or do whatever it takes to keep Danoh safe and happy despite any repercussions. Someone like that brother who lives safely without taking risks cannot begin to comprehend Danoh and Haru’s desire to live freely to make their own fate.

• Like 7
  • Love 1

Aigoo... every cast member posting their last EY posts and I'm not ready. :bawling:

We need a gifset of Dan Oh staring at unaware!Ha Ru... like NOW! :bawling:

0895a474235b11bf1e8d2126b3a3f0f8952a5793ea44cc98eccd87c3e2ddade6cd1a78473fe001e0

Spoiler

9f5f0a21b59a9cce1d4af513dc859c4da60dfb7755d34121abe34849c40992daaaa71da4cb85d646

f8e5b696586e1b7242235161682c35b1cffe98ef286b34d78fbd016699e4f858bcc376547a296a3d

Credit: thingskateknows

• Like 7

Wow! So many lovely posts to read.

Is there an after party for them today!!!

Okay it will start now in 3 minutes , right???

Time to open the link to watch it live!!!:D

• Like 4
  • Love 1

@Jillia the love, admiration and respect haru has for dan oh is so amazing, he was always like that, dan oh is dan oh before she is his dan oh and he is dan oh's haru before just haru. he said to kyung twice, once at the movie theater and later at the school when kyung claimed dan oh belonged to him.

• Like 11

3 minutes ago, angelbeast90 said:

Now  I remember Blu Dragon awards is today .

The comments say wrap up party is tomorrow because JaeWook may be attending the awards too (unconfirmed). :)  Jaewook’s schedule says wrap up party is tomorrow.

• Like 4
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 2

@stargazer187, if he’s the writer it might explain why his manhwa is so cliche and written like someone who actually doesn’t know what love is. ^_^ I’m still hoping that the shadow is really the free will of the characters just because Danoh, Do Hwa and Haru treasured their free will in the shadow. I don’t want that to become meaningless for them. 

• Like 8