Quantcast

[Drama 2019] Extraordinary You / Suddenly One Day, 어쩌다 발견한 하루 - 2019 MBC Drama of the Year

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hahahaha... these two cuties really. I wonder though why they would try to hide their feelings in front of Do Hwa. He is their biggest shipper. Plus Ha Ru asking Dan Oh if he needs to practice flirtin

It doesn't matter if the manhwa world is real or not. The characters are the ones who turn their world into reality.   In this drama it seems that on the one hand the real writer is using D

I think HR killed DO but it was not deliberate and he grabbed the sword with his left hand to stop it but it was too late. But the scene doesn’t look like a sword fight. It starts off with guards surr

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, angelbeast90 said:

Now  I remember Blu Dragon awards is today .

The comments say wrap up party is tomorrow because JaeWook may be attending the awards too (unconfirmed). :)  Jaewook’s schedule says wrap up party is tomorrow.

• Like 4
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 2

@stargazer187, if he’s the writer it might explain why his manhwa is so cliche and written like someone who actually doesn’t know what love is. ^_^ I’m still hoping that the shadow is really the free will of the characters just because Danoh, Do Hwa and Haru treasured their free will in the shadow. I don’t want that to become meaningless for them. 

• Like 8
8 minutes ago, stargazer187 said:

@Harry97 thanks for writing the warning sign up there. I am not ready to get the risk so I prefer to open it once I watch the episodes later. Honestly, I'm so tempted to see what you posted inside. :lol:

haha tbh I didn't want to be spoiled with it but came across it accidentally:sweatingbullets:. Trust me you will love it more if you watch it first in the episode. All I can say is there is good surprise waiting for you in the episode ;)

• Like 9
15 minutes ago, Harry97 said:

Anyone is watched the live stream? Has the episode ended already? How was the ending?

Sweet and sad! But lovely feeling of a new beginning!! The lighting was beautiful . Haru looked like a celebrity!!!:blush:

Open at you own risk of heart going beep beep!

Spoiler

Are you sure you wanna open it!

Spoiler

-----------------------------------

• Like 6
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 1

I think yesterday's episodes gave us the gist of what would happen today.  I am not surprised and actually anticipated to some degree that they would go this route.

Spoiler

I suppose this means that the Dan-Oh/Ha-Ru love relationship is eternal in that it keeps showing up in each successive manhwa written by the writer.  I think it is a happy ending "none the less" because they find each other each time and share their love for each other.  Whether it happens on the stage or in the shadow is really irrelevant, as long as they keep finding each other and sharing their precious moments together.  No one can take those moments away from them as seen by the fact that they recall all those moments from their previous manhwa iterations. 

I have not actually seen the finale yet, but I hope to do so later this afternoon when the subs come out.  I can give a fuller rendering of my final thoughts at that point.

• Like 10
25 minutes ago, angelbeast90 said:

Sweet and sad! But lovely feeling of a new beginning!! The lighting was beautiful . Haru looked like a celebrity!!!:blush:

Open at you own risk of heart going beep beep!

Hide contents

Are you sure you wanna open it!

Hide contents

-----------------------------------

oh I see. Thanks for sharing:wub:

Spoiler

So they didn't give any info about their roles in new manwha?

But I'm glad it didn't end with them staring at each other. 

Spoiler

Also was Haru Absent during most of the episode? Was his absence  for a longer time considering the duration of the episode?

• Like 6
  • Jillia changed the title to [Drama 2019] Extraordinary You / Suddenly One Day, 어쩌다 발견한 하루 - 2019 MBC Drama of the Year