Quantcast
0ly40

[Drama 2019] Extraordinary You / Suddenly One Day, 어쩌다 발견한 하루 - 2019 MBC Drama of the Year

I think he said  Kim Hye-yoon and his mother share the same date :blink:

Spoiler

Edited by Jillia
Please put more than 3 pics/IGs in spoiler tags, thanks!
  • Like 7
  • Love 4

8 hours ago, celebrianna said:

Rich, top scorer, most popular among females, nature just bends to his will, etc. Yeah, the kind of lead male that are extremely common in teen/college drama. Also relevant is that Haru doesn’t have a full setup with home, family, etc like the others

rich and thing is the only thing he lack, otherwise haru is perfect.

• Like 6

16 minutes ago, taskdramafanatic said:

rich and thing is the only thing he lack, otherwise haru is perfect.

i mean haru goes to seuli highschool so isnt he still considered to be rich or well off?:D i mean its only juda who goes there on a scholarship (also unaware haru was very fashionable with the school uniform with those t-shirts) 

• Like 7

Sorry for ghosting this week.No! A trumpet creeper did not take me away through a portal! lol

As academic year is ending so many stuff to do! and trimming garden too!

1CNFnYk.gif

I wonder what will happen after seeing all these spoiler!Maybe Danoh Haru will finish their academic year and go on a vacation and return to college next year and that's how another story starts!!But I'm ready to watch it live today god willing!!PS: Is that a trumpet creeper design on that black umbrella college bound Danoh/Hyeyoon is using!

• Like 4

Spoiler

I am still OK if they just walk past each other but then one of them run after the other and ask his/her mobile number and the other one smiles shyly. I hope this time it will be Haru because it's always Dan Oh going after him. It would be icing on top if if they show that that was a scene of a new book.

I was wondering why Haru said in the "We are from the same class.", "please remember me next time". Does Dan Oh doesn't remember him as Baek Kyung's friend. Did the writer again made him an insignificant character?

• Like 5
  • Love 1

@larrysouth

No worries! I don't think the comment was aimed at you. :D From what you're telling you seem like a man who treats his wife as a man should.

Compared to many drama male leads/supporting roles, RL men don't seem perfect. But I think we can all agree that the drama is sending a message out there that we're not here for the men who think they can own women. And I personally think, thankfully, the minority of men in RL still thinks that way.

Also, discussions are good that's what the thread is here for. :D

@RODIA @leeminhosny

OMO! So many spoilers... I didn't even watch the videos, just looked at the tweets in the posts. Because I rather want to experience the whole episodes than just snippets here and there.

Also @RODIA, Rowoon ever the gentleman putting his jacket over KHY's legs. Well-raised.

@taskdramafanatic

Poor Dan Oh! The writer really puts her through a lot.

giphy.gif&key=3a8ab4b2cb06fc4f43f3e07358

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

1574176162.gif

Credit: DCGall

Also some more spoilers:

Spoiler

So apparently... maybe... we won't just get them passing by eachother. :D

• Like 9
  • Love 2

Bless :) Now, we wait for kissing scene!!!!!! :wub:

I hope they compensate our heartache from the past 2 (later, 3) episodes and give us tons of skinship on the last episode pls.

• Like 7
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

happy haru day everyone

9ed82b29cda742dbadde341ef7ea1956.jpeg?s=

though most of the episode is going to be pure angst for my baby haru.

Kim-Hye-Yoon-Lee-Jae-Wook-Rowoon.jpg

does my eyes deceive me or is dan oh sitting in haru's seat?

look at how tiny she is  in his arms. 

• Like 8
  • Love 2

Soo Chul is that you with Ha Ru? :D

Spoiler

Does this mean we will see most of the "Secret" characters as well?

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, taskdramafanatic said:

i think so, i mean it's a kdrama, they have to show us the end of the supporting characters as well. 

Makes me wonder if:

Spoiler

the drama will gives us another manhwa or it remains the "Secret" manhwa? But then again "Secret" writer loves to recycle character, so it would make sense for him/her to use old characters again. :lol:

• Like 3
  • LOL 4

@dairymilks

I'm really curious how they will resolve this whole plot. Like I'm excited and anxious. :lol:

Remembering early episodes after watching some of the BTS videos...

Dan Oh: Who are you looking at?

Ha Ru: You.

1574161864.gif

Credit: DCGall

• Like 5
  • Love 3

I just realized something, kyung is supposedly the main character of trumpet creeper but he kills the main female lead dan oh and which webtoon has a plot line like that unless kyung is the villain and haru is the main lead and dan oh is the female lead. 

Spoiler

kyung is a villain-ish main character like light yagami from death note and haru is a heroic (anti-hero or antagonist) like L. that's why even though kyung is bad, he gets what he wants, the throne by killing dan oh. haru loves dan oh even on stage of trumpet creeper, not just the shadow, if you watch the scenes carefully, they have a lot of moments in the trumpet creeper stage. and when BK tells him to stab her, he hesitates not because he is aware but even the stage haru can't and won't be able to kill dan oh, the writer made his character like that. that's why the writer made BK stab dan oh instead because he's character was originally like a villain's.  

• Like 2
  • Insightful 5