Quantcast
0ly40

[Drama 2019] Extraordinary You / Suddenly One Day, 어쩌다 발견한 하루 - 2019 MBC Drama of the Year

lLKQe88sdKntar2HiVoTRxAh0D7Tp03jOY-EUCT-

a very cute pic of this two cuties.

I think you are right, omg, my heart, that would be awesome and haru won't be able to hold himself back and he will pull her in his arms. they way he hugs her and totally engulfs her in his arms, swoon

ezgif-4-55c33bcd5c7d.gif

• Like 8

Oh the pain... but also I adore how Ha Ru removes his hands but he opens them, so it takes longer to lose Dan Oh's touch. :bawling: But also LOVE how Dan Oh doesn't give up on him.

c9299690df2b2be6f6430e521e02ab766567f579572fe5749794019b97f5bb404d8b440d02bd2a5c

Spoiler

e207699c6ede68d9c8dd0ddf4dd19648be074e9ea12ae8bec2fab096ccc0ab371d256b6be7df0cc1

45626d94c6ee2d4631737e5719feb93c8222ea1c7c55ed6bee52d21da537fa8853b2dce80d6c5f1b

2155cea579a6e8ae5a62f5e56299ba48ea5ee595ea594c62d01383fcafbb48332a98e9f627cb86ac

e17748dd6a550c6343bd4ea6225ed5ef80c34b28b5b8c3553ebf1ed1b9805abae018dc2a91a97e7f

Credit: okashiratsuki

• Like 8

Damn Lee Jae Wook's smile....I knew he wouldn't like it being with a fake Amnesiac Dan Oh....he loves her but for who she is not as a mere character who can't remember her own self....I am glad....at the very least the writers are giving all fandoms maximum possible fan service by giving Dan Oh moments with both leads....can't wait

• Like 4
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, leeminhosny said:

and Korean writers have awful final , I don't hope any more  I have seen most beautiful final Legend of The blue Sea , dramas 99% have awful final and I hope just I won't see all 2 ep BK-Danoh scenes :angry:

I know everyone is feeling a little anxious but honestly, how bad could the end be?  Several years ago my wife suggested watching a move titled, "On the Beach."  At the end of the movie everyone died, not just the leads, but everyone in the entire world.  I looked at my wife with jaw dropped and said, this is not your typical feel good movie.  So, as long as Dan-Oh and Ha-Ru eventually both become aware and get their fated love relationship, then I will be happy.

• Like 6

Like many mentioned already - like myself as well - Kyung will finally realize this isn't the Dan Oh he wanted and now we will find out why Ha Ru demonstrated how giving someone else a piece/accessory usually worn by the character who is the center of the stage can replace said character.

I noticed that apparently (according to the preview) Kyung will give his coat to Ha Ru in order to replace himself with Ha Ru in the next stage. So finally Kyung doing something right.

289376184f9e3ab675c5227f9719295a3515a0ef

Sidenote: Lee Jae Wook looking fine in that dress shirt.

• Like 9

Is it just me or is everyone else becoming just a little bit tired of Ha-Ru's perfection?  He sets nigh impossible standards of appearance, kindness and consideration.  How can us mortal men compete with that when it comes to our women.  I think in the next manhwa, Ha-Ru should be a 40+ year old balding man with a beer belly.

• LOL 10

12 minutes ago, larrysouth said:

Is it just me or is everyone else becoming just a little bit tired of Ha-Ru's perfection?  He sets nigh impossible standards of appearance, kindness and consideration.  How can us mortal men compete with that when it comes to our women.  I think in the next manhwa, Ha-Ru should be a 40+ year old balding man with a beer belly.

The question is if those standards are too high or should be the norm.

I mean for a character he could've more edges. Some would say him desperately trying to change the stage is a flaw. But I think in the way he treats Dan Oh... or for that matter Do Hwa Joo Da, I think it should be a given. Same goes the other way around as well of course. :D

But I don't think men need to be like him or Do Hwa, just treat women with respect and not like objects and it's a win-win situation.

• Like 10

For me Do Hwa is the real deal....Haru is perfect in an almost outworldly manner....not complaining, mere observations....maybe a handful people in this world could be that way....Do Hwa is everything I would want in a friend or a boyfriend

• Like 5
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1

Ha Ru talking "for" Dan Oh. :lol:

34532990751b119ed44a76b35324ed2317bcb7c5

Do Hwa is just... *sigh* I'm glad I got him in the quiz. Anybody but Nam Joo or Kyung is a win-win for me. :wub:

• Like 10

16 minutes ago, Jillia said:

The question is if those standards are too high or should be the norm.

I mean for a character he could've more edges. Some would say him desperately trying to change the stage is a flaw. But I think in the way he treats Dan Oh... or for that matter Do Hwa Joo Da, I think it should be a given. Same goes the other way around as well of course. :D

But I don't think men need to be like him or Do Hwa, just treat women with respect and not like objects and it's a win-win situation.

I agree.  Treating everyone with dignity and respect should be a given.  When it comes to my wife, I try my best to be considerate and loving to her.  As we all know, sometimes life can throw us some serious obstacles and sometimes we get on each others nerves.  So sometimes we do not treat people as well as we ought.  Just try your best and always remember to be honestly sorry and express that sorrow when you do make a mistake.

In any event, I always prefer characters like Ha-Ru over "tsundere" characters like Kyung.  I just think that they ought to make Ha-Ru look more realistic like they did to Chris Hemsworth

ea0.jpg

• Like 1
  • LOL 11

@larrysouth

Hahaha... this is making me laugh but you're right of course. Not everyone (if anyone) looks like Ha Ru. And in the end it's important the man has a good personality. But would Dan Oh love Ha Ru if he didn't have the typical k-drama look? Probably. Anyways it definitely would be funny if they woke up in a manhwa in which Ha Ru looks like a middle-aged bald man. :lol:

• LOL 8
  • Love 1

True every men should treat women especially the one they love with respect and gentleness. Though there are still some girls who like 'bad boys' and I was also one of them. :ph34r: I had the fantasy that I will change them with my love. But as time passed by I realised that life is already difficult and I don't want any man even if he is my love to constantly mistreat me and put me down. That's the reason why I never watched BOF despite its hype and skipped many popular dramas. When I was taking the soompi quiz I was thinking again and again that anyone is fine as long as its not Nam Joo amd Baek Kyung and fortunately I got dream guy Haru :wub:

• Like 7
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1

Kim Hye Yoon, Rowoon and Lee Jae Wook filming on Nov. 17th. Lee Jae Wook trying to film. :lol:

• Like 10

Just found out that there is a crowdfunding going on to release the full OST for Extraordinary You including the song AND score. And many extras as well. :D

It's unclear though if the OST will be only available for those who support the crowdfunding or if there will be a release for international fans as well. I asked on twitter and I'm waiting for an reply. In the tweet you can find the link to the crowdfunding site. :)

EDIT:

Read through the conditons. Looks like the OST (just like the blu-ray) only gets produced if the goal is reached. The extras depend on the amount donated by the fan. The higher, the more extras will be send. However, so far no oversea shipping is planned. :( I hope they change their minds.

• Like 6

3 hours ago, larrysouth said:

Is it just me or is everyone else becoming just a little bit tired of Ha-Ru's perfection?  He sets nigh impossible standards of appearance, kindness and consideration.  How can us mortal men compete with that when it comes to our women

Which is why I always said his character seems otherworldly.  Like a guardian angel.  Faultless and therefore not realistic.  But he is the ideal to aspire towards.  Character growth wise he has had the least development in the drama.  DO and BK have had the most.  For those who experience angst from watching possible BK/DO scenes for the final episodes, maybe do what I do when I feel the same  :lol: I don’t watch live and read spoilers afterwards, then I fast forward scenes and only watch the ones I want to watch to save me heartache.  Works a charm.

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

Another parallel is gonna happen and I'm here for it. :D They even gave back Ha Ru's old slippers. My heart... :wub:

1412657109c629d8f30786d8f9cfcf6b8bfe9124

14088781b9c9e4c935499debb89aacd40291c135

• Like 9

8 hours ago, taskdramafanatic said:

dan oh saw she died in the story board thus she would have died in stage had haru not changed the stage. you knoe what happens when someone dies in stage they die forever, haru saved dan oh's life but it costed him to lose her in the shadow.

And if we go with this plot line, what we have seen in the drama is that the writer always gets what he/she wants in the end (if the writer planned for her to die on stage from the start, then changing the files meant she dies in the shadow in the interim but eventually will die on stage as well).  We have seen that no matter what they try to do to change the scene, they only succeed in delaying it.  The proposal scene with the ring...just moved on to another stage setting later.  So if it plays like JMC’s fate in TC (where his lover dies in the shadow first and then the stage later so he suffers twice for her “death”), then DO may well still die in Secret on the stage?  That would explain why in the Previews she’s seen to collapse and HR carries her off (unless that was a replay of the earlier episode where he took her watch band off and swapped it with SaeMi).  Does she die on the Secret stage regardless?  

If on the other hand, the writer never really intended for DO to die, we were all sold this idea because DO kept thinking she was and the storyboard she saw in her mind seemed to imply this...did she flatline there?  Or was it just staged so it looked like all was lost but we didn’t actually see her die/flatline in her flash forward.  I need to rewatch that to confirm.  If the writer never intended for her to die on the stage and DO was just preempting it because she kept getting negative messages from her doctor, then her shadow death was unnecessary because the writer intended for her to survive and get better from the surgery.

It all hinges on what the writer wanted for DO from the start.

• Like 4