Quantcast

[Drama 2019] Extraordinary You / Suddenly One Day, 어쩌다 발견한 하루 - 2019 MBC Drama of the Year

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hahahaha... these two cuties really. I wonder though why they would try to hide their feelings in front of Do Hwa. He is their biggest shipper. Plus Ha Ru asking Dan Oh if he needs to practice flirtin

It doesn't matter if the manhwa world is real or not. The characters are the ones who turn their world into reality.   In this drama it seems that on the one hand the real writer is using D

I think HR killed DO but it was not deliberate and he grabbed the sword with his left hand to stop it but it was too late. But the scene doesn’t look like a sword fight. It starts off with guards surr

Posted Images

OK, I can tell by some of the responses that some folks took me seriously in my comment about Ha-Ru.  I was actually speaking facetiously.  Ha-Ru is in fact a very good model for how a man should treat a woman.  If you notice, outside of Kyung, he treats all of the other male and female students very courteously.  His character is one we should all try to emulate.  I was just trying to relieve some of the angst as we go into tomorrow.  My apologies if my comments were out of line.

Now getting excited about tomorrow and Thursdays episodes and hoping for our couple to have a happy ending.

:D

• Like 4
  • LOL 4
  • Love 4

@larrysouth ever the peacemaker :lol:.  I don’t think anyone took your comments that seriously.  No harm done.  HR is definitely the one to emulate with regards to how to treat your woman.  You sound much like a man who does right by his wife (from the little anecdotes that you’ve shared).  More power to you living HR-like in real life. :wub:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
12 hours ago, Jillia said:

Kim Hye Yoon, Rowoon and Lee Jae Wook filming on Nov. 17th. Lee Jae Wook trying to film. :lol:

As expected from our Haru :heart:

giphy.gif

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote videos! Thanks! :)
  • Like 14
Just now, leeminhosny said:
  Hide contents

I think this will be most hated final , today last shooting so obvious this final scene and couple look each ather end , really I don't know what I do 

MTVkZDRiMjVkMzVjY2E.gif

Spoiler

yeah i think that's what we are getting  unfortunately.......:cry: sigh

• Like 5
  • Confused 1

OMO OMO :lol:

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Edited by Jillia
Please put more than 3 pics/IGs in spoiler tags, thanks!
  • Like 6
  • Love 5

I think he said  Kim Hye-yoon and his mother share the same date :blink:

Spoiler

Edited by Jillia
Please put more than 3 pics/IGs in spoiler tags, thanks!
  • Like 7
  • Love 4
8 hours ago, celebrianna said:

Rich, top scorer, most popular among females, nature just bends to his will, etc. Yeah, the kind of lead male that are extremely common in teen/college drama. Also relevant is that Haru doesn’t have a full setup with home, family, etc like the others

rich and thing is the only thing he lack, otherwise haru is perfect.

• Like 6
16 minutes ago, taskdramafanatic said:

rich and thing is the only thing he lack, otherwise haru is perfect.

i mean haru goes to seuli highschool so isnt he still considered to be rich or well off?:D i mean its only juda who goes there on a scholarship (also unaware haru was very fashionable with the school uniform with those t-shirts) 

• Like 7

Sorry for ghosting this week.No! A trumpet creeper did not take me away through a portal! lol

As academic year is ending so many stuff to do! and trimming garden too!

1CNFnYk.gif

I wonder what will happen after seeing all these spoiler!Maybe Danoh Haru will finish their academic year and go on a vacation and return to college next year and that's how another story starts!!But I'm ready to watch it live today god willing!!PS: Is that a trumpet creeper design on that black umbrella college bound Danoh/Hyeyoon is using!

• Like 4
Spoiler

I am still OK if they just walk past each other but then one of them run after the other and ask his/her mobile number and the other one smiles shyly. I hope this time it will be Haru because it's always Dan Oh going after him. It would be icing on top if if they show that that was a scene of a new book.

I was wondering why Haru said in the "We are from the same class.", "please remember me next time". Does Dan Oh doesn't remember him as Baek Kyung's friend. Did the writer again made him an insignificant character?

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Jillia changed the title to [Drama 2019] Extraordinary You / Suddenly One Day, 어쩌다 발견한 하루 - 2019 MBC Drama of the Year