Quantcast

[Drama 2019] Extraordinary You / Suddenly One Day, 어쩌다 발견한 하루 - 2019 MBC Drama of the Year

I am reading a lot of angst about the ending.  I know the track record for strong finishes for these types of series is not particularly good and obviously writer-nim and director-nim are going to finish the story how they please.  However, I am completely optimistic about the finish of this tale.  In general art is supposed to reflect humanity.  That said, if Dan-Oh becomes self aware again, then remembering Ha-Ru is irrelevant.  Why?  Because the yearning in the human heart is to find one's soulmate.  If any couple could be called soulmates, it would be Ha-Ru and Dan-oh.    Add to that end, how could any woman resist falling in love with a good looking person that is kind and truly would give anything, including their life for the person they love.  I think we will see a satisfying ending for our couple.  Fear not.

• Like 8
  • Love 4
  • Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hahahaha... these two cuties really. I wonder though why they would try to hide their feelings in front of Do Hwa. He is their biggest shipper. Plus Ha Ru asking Dan Oh if he needs to practice flirtin

It doesn't matter if the manhwa world is real or not. The characters are the ones who turn their world into reality.   In this drama it seems that on the one hand the real writer is using D

I think HR killed DO but it was not deliberate and he grabbed the sword with his left hand to stop it but it was too late. But the scene doesn’t look like a sword fight. It starts off with guards surr

Posted Images

4 hours ago, -Love Blossom- said:

Hope new Dan Oh will give Baek Kyung a tough time both in stage and shadow. Would love to see the rudeness and coldness of Ye Suh in her. B)

Instead of her remember everything how about she falls in love with Haru all over again and then remember everything. That would be so beautiful and meaningful that they will always fall for each other no matter what. But unfortunately we don't have time for this. Is there any baseball game or anything? I don't want Wednesday to come I don't want it end. :tears:

Doubt it would happen as she got the "reset" to her original set-up!!! I'm suspecting this time maybe Haru will go to her like their first meeting and she will remember him now something i find really beautiful...More likely Baek Kyung will realize that what he'll get by his side is just a shell and not the real Dan Oh..I'm more curious how will they escape,if it is from their "Secret" Story because u can say they will truly get their happy ending if they aren't controlled at all by the writer otherwise it would be pure makjang even if Dan Oh is healthy...

• Like 7

This drama is currently on going, but I still can't get enough and wait until the next episode aired. Eun Dan Oh cute antics and joyful aura brighten up my mood. Haru's smile makes my heart melt. I love the chemistry of Kim Hye Yoon and SF9’s Rowoon. They nailed portraying their characters. Keep it up guys! :heart:

• Like 6

hi, been a silent lurker for weeks...

really want to share my thought at the ending :

i have this feeling that the ending will show us the umbrella scene again ( like ep 2 ending) in the college set up (new manhwa maybe)

OH MY OH MY 

and if they really spend the 90% of the last ep without Haru and only show him at the end, i will sagak the writer nim to hell

*not an english speaker, so pardon my english*

• Like 5
  • LOL 1

Nooooo. I dont like the preview. I hope they wont drag DO amnesia too long. But still, the beach/trip scene. Sigh.

Spoiler

I want DO to have that blissful expression with HR. Again, sigh. I know BK will help HR in the end based on what he says in the preview but still. It's even hard for me to watch DO being happy with BK, how about HR then.

I'm talking as if they're real people in real life. :D This is just how much i care about the characters. 

• Like 7

Andwae I don't like the preview :bawling::tears: looks like they are going to drag amnesia throughout the whole episode. Now we are back to keep expectations low for the ending

Me: I want more DanHaru kisses :wub:

Writer :   Here you go:(

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

What's with the beach scene?:o:tears: Usually lead couple get a scene like this. Now I can only wish that she remembers hiim in the first half not at the end of the episode. I am not liking at all how Baek Kyung is smiling and playing with her after all he has done to her. Hope those are in stage where he has no control.

• Like 10

It looks like sweet scenes with BK and maybe even a kiss.  :P  Secret is playing out like the original plot.  She said yes on stage in the last episode when BK proposed.  HR may not get his girl till Thu finale then in a new comic?  

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

rough translation of the preview. 

BK: Whatever happened, happened for good. Everything went back to it's original place.

JMC: Not many pages left now, this world....writer (something i can't understand what he is saying)

H: If the story ends like this what will happen to us?

DO: Haru-ya, let's be together in my last page.

H: Hi, we are in the same class. do you remember me?

H: let's change out fate together. next time make sure to remember me.

DO: I think I'm in pain because you are around me.

BK: Even now if you remember you can run away.

DO: my heart....(Something), but it's racing because I like you.

BK: It was the fake you. if i want to keep the fake you with me then I'm really a monster. 

BK (to haru): my stage with dan oh will start. you go there instead of me .

DO: beak kyung, secret's eun dan oh thanks you.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 3

I almost teared up when haru said the same things to dan oh that dan oh told him in the beginning of the drama.

original.gif

oh my god, this preview was heart breaking.

1 hour ago, Harry97 said:

Me: I want more DanHaru kisses :wub:

Writer :   Here you go

don't worry there wont be any kiss between bk and do. i can promise you that.

• Like 11

The preview... YIKES! It's like "Secret" writer is trying to replace DanHaRu scenes by giving Dan Oh and Baek Kyung meaningful scenes. It's as if he is saying "look they have beautiful scenes as well... now root for them!".

Cringe-GIF-Image-Download-5.gif

I wonder if Dan Oh becomes aware quicker than we expect. I wonder whether she will realize she wants to be with Ha Ru as soon as the stage ends which would explain why Baek Kyung says "when you remember him now you can go to him" or something like that. But also... her heart is still acting up... OH MY!

Me looking at "Secret" writer and drama writer right now:

1573996228.gif

• Like 7
  • LOL 2
24 minutes ago, taskdramafanatic said:

BK: It was the fake you. if i want to keep the fake you with me then I'm really a monster. 

BK (to haru): my stage with dan oh will start. you go there instead of me .

DO: beak kyung, secret's eun dan oh thanks you.

O that looks to be the turnaround for BK.  Redemption by finally letting DO go.  Giving up his part of the stage for understudy HR to step in?  Thanks for the translation @taskdramafanatic.  So don’t worry HR/DO shippers, BK will exit stage right in the end.  Although maybe not before he shares sweet moments with DO to remember her by. 

• Like 6

I think this episode should've happened last week instead of this week but I take it as it is since we can't change the pacing anymore. :D But still... it looks like Kyung will realize that the Dan Oh he got is not the Dan Oh he wants. Because even if you reset a character... her heart (literally) remains the same. And Dan Oh's heart will recognize Ha Ru no matter what.

And it will be about time for Kyung to move on from his obsession and finally do something good instead of holding onto Dan Oh.

• Like 7
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Jillia changed the title to [Drama 2019] Extraordinary You / Suddenly One Day, 어쩌다 발견한 하루 - 2019 MBC Drama of the Year