Quantcast
0ly40

[Drama 2019] Extraordinary You / Suddenly One Day, 어쩌다 발견한 하루 - 2019 MBC Drama of the Year

1 hour ago, Jillia said:

We ain't here for yelling fans. Like manager aka assistent seemed concerned in how to move the two as quickly as possible. I hope they wrap up filming at school as quickly as possible.

Fierce male lead eyes may punish them. :lol:

I hope shooting finish well soon , really whenever drama get popularity people give problem everyone on set ( high schooler girls are crazy )and comments , I am worried about everything ( all actors and Rowoon's healty :tears: he went to PH only  in a day and back to Korea without sleep same day after concert) 

• Like 5

When they were in art class and Haru was being overprotective. Does none of the students find it strange that Baek Kyung is sitting alone but his fiancee and friend are sitting together hugging and all when they should be fighting with each other to sit with Baek Kyung? :joy:

Though Haru doesn't have home he seems to be rich too. During his school date with Dan Oh and when he was helping Dan Oh to buy racket for Baek Kyung he wore quite nice clothes. Moreover no one bullies him like Joo Da and girls also like him so maybe we can assume that his father also owns a big company :lol:

• LOL 11

@larrysouth

uAvwLsc.gif?noredirect

I swear the closer we get to the last two episodes... the more worried I am. With k-dramas you never know. For me there are 3 worst case scenarios:

Spoiler

1) Dan Oh and Kyung get a happy ending together

2) the writer is so crazy and creates two different manhwas, in one Kyung gets Dan Oh and in the other Ha Ru

3) Ha Ru disappears for any reason again and we have to suffer through 90% percent Kyung scenes and only get 10% Ha Ru at the end of the last episode.

There are probably more but those come to my mind right now. Drama writer better not disappoint. :lol:

@leeminhosny

Life as an idol is so hard and together with filming the last scenes for the drama it must be even more stressful. I hope everyone stays healthy. :D

Die knowing your life was my life's best part... :bawling:

a2a937461ea2559d7898cd5a19c9a067265a215e6370e460dbf2a9c86ea8795bdf5763aff8e06507

Spoiler

7e4f69ac7834897ff46cc94cb4aa741bc65b758e39a77ac711afea1e66f9547923c5c6ab97c7a7dd

d0787c8ca1660c7e8a1165fc6900e5bbc8fe0ae9d1e52d96da9ae97f26ac43cadaa3b0020b989931

Credit: okashiratsuki

• Like 6
  • Sad 2

@Jillia, I would like to think that in every universe an “aware” Danoh would always choose Haru. If Haru isn’t there, he’ll find her. Heh. Anyway, I hope the love of Danoh/Haru isn’t cheapened by the writer by giving her an ending like #2 because then all that talk of fate or implied soul mates would be proven wrong. To me Danoh and Haru’s love from TC to Secret implies that it transcends manhwa universe and time. They just need to break their bad fate with Kyung since the three entangled seem to lead to tragedy. 

• Like 3
  • Love 3

@stargazer187

That's really my dream ending tbh. :D I want them:

Spoiler

In another manhwa and they are the leads and get their happy ending on stage and in the shadow. But I'm not sure if I would want them smiling at eachother for the last minute of the episode. I know this drama is making fun of tropes but that would be too trope-y. :lol:

I know there are some who want:

5) Dan Oh and Ha Ru to stay in "Secret" but with their setups there they could never be happy both, on stage and in the shadow. Hence why I don't want that either.

The writer is so unoriginal he/she can bring back all the characters, except Kyung (who can be in his own manhwa), we adore so it feels like we're in the same manhwa, just finally with Dan Oh and Ha Ru in the roles they deserve.

@celebrianna

I'm with you there. I think that's what the (drama) writer wants to tell us that they're soulmates and meant for eachother and I hope as well that "Secret" writer accepts it as well and creates a world for them in which they can be together and happy. They definitely deserve it. Plus writer-nim can cut the tragic setup for Dan Oh as well.

The talented fandom is coming for us right before the last episodes and my heart isn't ready...:bawling:

99ecf3ebd5093183f85541e1e8e2a533341960e5

e2b2113f41da5bbb79fa12b233ffa44f992dba74

b4da2c11942fb50a25e5302a073f9b0b07f5eebb

Credit: moonlightsdream

• Like 3
  • Sad 3
  • Love 4

@Jillia, fans sure are waxing poetic. I really like the gifs you posted above. I just hope soulless Danoh won’t continue for too long. There are only two episodes left.

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, celebrianna said:

@Jillia, fans sure are waxing poetic. I really like the gifs you posted above. I just hope soulless Danoh won’t continue for too long. There are only two episodes left.

We will definitely get a couple scenes with cold!Dan Oh but I hope as well that it doesn't go well at all. Like a couple episodes ago... if Kyung would've changed for the better and this would've happened I would've like to see Ha Ru and him working together to bring back old Dan Oh. But... I guess now we have to see how they plan to do it.  But I count on "Ha Ru is my fate". So she will get back her memories quickly. :)

3d6eda7240419c905dae682a703da6cd0ad6dd28

b0c936d1548ce3169ea074ab22230bcb51ce129f

ceaaf958def9a90a7f03f50e5ff501f2058c2c1b

Spoiler

b42cf84dd5bf0103bba548f5a4f38edcb817c43b

Credit: liveasbutterflies

• Like 3
  • Love 5

@stargazer187

Aigooo:

Spoiler

that would be too open ending for me. I know k-dramas like to do that as well. But I remember one of my fav melodramas and they did exactly that. It looks like male lead died but actually lives without (apparently) no memory. Moves to a different town and they meet again and they end up having their happy ending in the last 3 minutes of the episode. The struggle with Korean dramas... I swear...

I actually want a proper ending for these two. I wouldn't mind a kiss either. But I'm also good if don't get that. As long as I get at least 10 minutes of happy bliss in the end with Dan Oh and Ha Ru. :wub:

d6e8efc4abe10f8f8b9e7953414c6c49d9d917fb

f2a0780170567d8dfef595f58d9814102d93c8a6

575f0274e37961717f7fd5fdf02b94c7294961a3

Spoiler

952a75d386352c4689c91450cdf6f5dbe8aabeb8

8b27b5ed9dfae72f1cc2fe7724bb9609fb9cb13a

Credit: sf9

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Love 3

I am worried Haru isn't in ceremony , so time warp was so where is Haru at time? And I hate the most drama final ,time warp and last minutes  lead actors come across and look together and the end really I hate this please this absurt won't  be. I mean why did they ceremony? They din't talk about ceremony early.

• Like 5

As for ending

Spoiler

I hope they don't go down the goblin road. I really want to re watch this drama so I really wish they bless us with a satisfied happy ending. 

Whatever it is I hope Dan oh's loss of self awareness gets resolved within first half of the next episode and the whole issues related to stage and shadow including Dan Oh's surgery basically I expect all the lose ends of the secret and Trumpet creeper to be wrapped by first half of the 16th episode and the remaining half they spend on the showing us the happily ever after of DanHaru and lives of other manwha characters be it in secret or if they shift to other manwha with a different setup rather than them spending the whole episode in resolving the issues and giving us a glimpse of their fate in same or different manwha.

Although I am keeping my hopes low. Years of watching k dramas have thought me to keep my expectations low especially with fantasy genre but a girl can always dream right?:sweatingbullets:

• Like 4

Reason of Ceremony  maybe they lead next manga in university anyway ceremony is so unnecassary for me :lol: beside Haru isn't in :joy:

• Like 2

@stargazer187

Hahaha... you got that right. :D Yes I was talking about Kang Ma Ru and Seo Eun Gi. :wub:

Spoiler

I'm with you there. There are always high expectations for a drama which has been doing great, except a couple of flaws. So of course the chance to get disappointed becomes more possible. But we can't stop hoping, right? Just like Dan Oh. I think the drama send a clear message in regards of Dan Oh and Ha Ru. So we will get the happy ending no matter what.

@-Love Blossom-

Just like Rowoon said Ha Ru was a character without a setup, so he has no home, no clothes (hence why he needs to borrow stuff from Do Hwa's brother and in my headcanon from Do Hwa as well) and sometimes because the writer is sloppy he doesn't wear sports clothes unlike the other students. :lol: And even though he then gets a setup the writer still believes apparently he isn't important enough to get at least his own home. Petition for Ha Ru to finally get a place!

@leeminhosny

We can't really tell but try to think positive. I know it's stressful but we can get through this together. :D

067733b3a7ddf1983d800758631a54cc74cdbcb4ebe26ae0f1d9e554df967966985076bac7441570

Spoiler

8065506d1ad9f3c205eca13facf3dec11fb880c6dde92138bb648351bc2136f6250ad63abeb06e64

7c431ef0ae6a7677fd776abda48817e0a89c31d1a261749d84e2816f84b55ab9df3b9867703a8013

0da90910cedfc774add35bd7457f31f20e4f1cb565d4e51e55a3548979ed573165d388f476ac979a

62cd3ce1c8cd41646b092bf80535bcf3ec51170062f4eb43cf35214ae2d3149db81eccf453707d07

• Like 11

She deserves happiness, she deserves to live, she deserves everything.:wub:

ad20e80cfc54228416efd400917ad0d18f513d4e74b1cd51e1fbcbe8b328b4cc56fd8e6db37b36ba

Spoiler

41ef7adc8ab06a630f0875fda498af21e21c6b1de9515c13ebba5cebb0601bd9174a0cc5c91eead8

6c6559621746630d19fff36c565606e4c72b040affc5f1d466e0996b2097fac19f4a966c157843ea

7a68104bbba21d874a022659aab247a29ac65573b8f444dc4d2e3b590f3617a95ae9af3c2232b2a2

@Harry97

Yeah I've been watching Korean dramas for so many years and not many came actually to a satisfying end. The very few which did though are perfect, and even those which barely made it are still great. There were dramas which were considered bulletproof when it comes to the ending and then messed up big time. But I think we can have hope that won't be the case for EY. Fingers crossed! :D

• Like 9

@Jillia Haru and Dan Oh moving in a luxurious Villa after marriage and then My beauty OST plays and credit roles :lol:

On a serious note I am really anxious about the about the ending. Within 2 hours they have to make Dan Oh remember everything, Joo Da and Dowha story, Baek Kyung redemption arc, TC ending and hopefully DanHaru happy ending. Now I feel like they have dragged a lot but then again I don't think I can compromise sweet moments of our couple with other things.

@Jillia True many good kdrams were ruined in the last episode. Especially fantasy dramas rarely get good ending.

Spoiler

I still remember that horrible ending of Hwayugi 

• Like 8

@-Love Blossom-

The pacing was good but they should've started at least one episode earlier to move towards the ending. I think - and I'm sorry for Jinmichae - but I wouldn't have brought back Su Hyang into "Secret". I think I could've lived with him having a tragic and sad love that remains unfulfilled. Now it's even more hurtful because the writer decided to bring her back but she doesn't remember him - or does she because was reading a manhwa in that one scene? But still I find their plotline in "Secret" unnecessary. I feel for them in "Trumpet Creeper" but each of their scenes feel like fillers which take away from moving the actual plot forward. So I think they could've cut that in order to make the pacing a lot better.

• Like 10

Hi,

As long as i love the drama but it's feel like we will not have a satisfying ending .......like a really Good one ....<_<I doubt it sincerely.......

Spoiler

(even the rating in mydramalist dropped & more people were disappointed from the recent episodes):(

I Don't think they can make it in just 02 hours .

I watched a lot of Korean dramas & they always mess it up in the end , the live filming ,the bad editing ..the rashed plot ….enfortlently it's look that what are we getting because there is a lot of thing need to get explained  ……like:

1.Why Dan Oh don't remember anything from TC ? she did put her hands in the black hole but still didn't remember anything?
2.What happened to Haru & Baek Kyung in TC after Dan Oh death?
3.Did Baek Kyung killed Dan Oh in the shadow or not? if no so why her heart condition in the shadow is becoming suddenly (especially when she is near to Haru) worst,to the point that she died in the shadow? I really don't get it ! can someone explain it to me?
4.If Haru has no house & family & live in the library .......i think the other extras dont have it too! so where they hangout all of them ??? even if we know they are not aware?
5.How are we expecting a happy ending in secret manhwa it's surly impossible ( she will live a double life ! marrying Baek Kyung ,Haru as BFF of Baek Kyung in stage and loving Haru in shadow) it wil not make sense .
6. Same for Joo da ,Namjoo,Do Hwa ....Joo Da like Do Hwa but she Know she is the heroine so she know she will have a happy ending with the rich Nam Joo ,so what she will choose ? she will try to change the stage too to be with Do Hwa or not ??????
7.Baek Kyung creepy brother !why he know a lot? what's his role ?

giphy.gif
8.The ex love of Jin Mi Chae !why she is in secret ? what's her plot ?she is not related to any character ???? I don't get it ! she is supposed to be the love interest of Do Hwa!

Random thoughts :

-It's called secret because the real story of manhawa is what's happening in shadow (B)that will be sad but genius in the same time ) 

-I think Haroo buried the pendant in TC after Dan Oh death & maybe it have Dan Oh blood in it &they found it in secret manhwa

giphy.gif

I really miss the Happy Dan Oh & Haru:heart:

giphy.gif

https://media.giphy.com/media/ihpwCTmVDD7ATeZeDQ/giphy.gif

• Like 10

I have to be honest here...no idea how the show will end satisfying everyone given the genre in 2 episodes at that...so whatever it may be, I just hope our Extra squad gets happier moments 

• Like 12

With two episodes left. I don't know how will they resolve the remaining current questions. I hope they resolve it in an satisfying way. I think not all questions will be answered. But hopefully the major ones.

I still enjoy the dissing of the writer of the characters (Particularly Do Hwa and Dan Oh) like the chessy lines, the clunky storyline, etc.

As for Kyung, well for me it's not clear if he really did it. I'll wait for the last episodes. As for Cold Dan Oh, looks like a reversal of roles between Her and Haru.  Not going to comment on the "Trumpet Creeper" version of Kyung. Basically it's the worse version of Kyung.

For Kyung half-brother he is creepy. Like there's definitely a secret regarding him.

8 hours ago, Jillia said:

The pacing was good but they should've started at least one episode earlier to move towards the ending. I think - and I'm sorry for Jinmichae - but I wouldn't have brought back Su Hyang into "Secret". I think I could've lived with him having a tragic and sad love that remains unfulfilled. Now it's even more hurtful because the writer decided to bring her back but she doesn't remember him - or does she because was reading a manhwa in that one scene? But still I find their plotline in "Secret" unnecessary. I feel for them in "Trumpet Creeper" but each of their scenes feel like fillers which take away from moving the actual plot forward. So I think they could've cut that in order to make the pacing a lot better.

I agree with the posters here that what's the role of Su Hyang. Just to torment Jinmichae. I prefered that she only appeared at "Trumpet Creeper". Every scene they have is really a throw away. 

This series has many parallels between Dan Oh and Haru (between Trumpet Creeper and Secret).

Hoping for a director's cut of the show. Looks like it was suffering since they're still shooting scenes and the ending is this coming Thursday.

As for the "Secret" side story. I wonder how would they resolve that? Ju Da looks really unhinged sometimes. Since Do Hwa affected Ju Da to be aware, is this the case of Nam Ju, is he going to be unaware due to Ju Da's actions. But with the time left of the drama looks like this won't be explored any further.

• Like 7

Kim Hye Yoon spotted filming today with long hair and different clothes ......as university student  or maybe another Manhwa ??? very excited can't wait :P

Spoiler

• Like 7
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 3