Quantcast
0ly40

[Drama 2019] Extraordinary You / Suddenly One Day, 어쩌다 발견한 하루 - 2019 MBC Drama of the Year

@sal2

There is at least one girl we know actually but yes most of them are pretty random. :) The one sitting with the buns we know, or am I wrong?:

646482254a1fc4e04244b27c29d267d177da0989

But yay, for giving Dan Oh new "friends" who have no setup at all. :unsure:

Will never get over the smol bean and the tol bean.:lol:

07a6223a498b1384c34909c640acf09e526ee7acb80d199de4e6b8d5702f3d02ba728e7ad01f0987

Spoiler

a65560a47b4f26647772dd932d30899e021fa3522646c3c09d0fdbd43902a1880dcaf32dff95e2be

Credit: nexttimeisnotthesame

• Like 5
  • LOL 3

It makes me really wonder though if there are any more characters who even if they're not aware feel something is always off as soon as the stage ends. 

@stargazer187

I adore how they all get along so well behind the scenes. They're super relaxed. But I'm also glad Kim Hye Yoon isn't reading any comments on the internet. We all know how knetizens can be like. It's better for actors to stay away from the internet prior, while and after filming a drama or movie. :lol:

@dairymilks

Unfortunately I can't recommend you any since I haven't read any DanHaRu fanfictions. I know there are some on AO3 as far as I know. :D

• Like 4

@dairymilks @stargazer187

There is a fanfcition section on Soompi but I would recommend looking in other fanfiction archives. Because it's much easier to look for fanfictions there than it is here.

However this would be the Soompi section:

https://forums.soompi.com/forum/7-fanfix/

And here is the AO3 archive which has some EY fanfictions to offer:

https://archiveofourown.org/tags/어쩌다 발견한 하루 | Extraordinary You (TV)/works

I believe @Calligrapher has been writing some fanfiction there. :) 

• Like 4

@Jillia Thanks! Yeah, I tried searching in AO3 and found @Calligrapher's drabble, which was the only DanHaru fic under the tag. :tears:

@stargazer187 Ok, I'll try looking. I didn't bother checking AFF because I thought fans hardly use the platform these days and use AO3 more often now. Thank you!

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, stargazer187 said:

@Jillia ah.. your post is much faster than mine. :lol: I'm not good at writing but I love to read. 

Reveal hidden contents

Yup. Knets can be so scary. There are many cases where idols or celebs who gets depression because of malicious comments which keep flooding and attacking them. I know not all of them, but well online bully is happening every where. 

I feel bad that some of people sometimes bash on the actress when they dislike the character or when they find something against their bias or some sort of that. 

But many kfans approve KHY because of her acting skill. She gets more loves and deserves of it. 

Look at the last slide, where's HR???

Rowoon wasn't present during the recent filming because he went to Manila for a concert with SF9. :)

• Like 4

@stargazer187 @dairymilks

I wouldn't give so much about those photos tbh. They are not filming the scenes in the order they're edited together for the episodes. However I think this might be the end for "Secret" manhwa. But still... I think Rowoon though had to attend a performance with SF9. I wonder though why they would schedule it for the last days of filming instead of pushing it back a little.

I'm worried though because:

Spoiler

even though I didn't watch many drama this year I heard of some which wear good but got ruined in the last episode. So even though I believe they can't really ruin it, there is a tiny chance it could happen and it gives me anxiety. :lol: 

Plus Ha Ru's speech about should Dan Oh be his ending he would be fine as well, got me like:

tenor.gif

tenor.gif

But they would be pretty dumb to end it with Dan Oh and Kyung being happy together. THAT would be fantasy. LMAO

• Like 6
  • LOL 3

@Jillia I'm feeling pretty anxious about the ending as well. I don't expect them to answer all our questions, but I hope they won't be too vague about it. I don't want them to leave it all up to interpretation.

So far, we're curious about the following:

1. How did Haru enter Secret? 

2. Does the writer also have control over the shadow? 

3. How did BK's brother know that death in the shadow will lead to loss of self-awareness? 

4. Who was responsible for Su Hyang's death?

5. What happened to TC!Haru and TC!Kyung after Dan Oh died?

6. What is the significance of the trumpet creeper in Secret?

7. What is the Secret in the manhwa?

• Like 7
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 3

@stargazer187

Is that Rowoon's shyness speaking? :lol: I mean I get it, being a fox implies a lot more than just being flirty. But also it makes sense because Ha Ru comes to the world like a baby, so he just does things without thinking. Every other person would know boundaries and he doesn't. At the same time he knows how to treat other people and can distinguish between good and wrong. But I find it interesting when he said that Ha Ru doesn't know what others are feeling. I think he is naturally empathetic but also that could explain why he is no as responsive to Do Hwa because he is still learning how to react and how to feel towards other people. Dan Oh is the only person he is sure of what he is feeling.

Ha Ru definitely deserves his own home. Boy has been sleeping in school way too long. Even though I wonder whether that was true when he was unaware because he wanted to leave school to go somewhere. But he was stopped by the sound of pages turning. But even if he was just on his way to the library to sleep as a booklover I'd say there are worse places to live in. :P 

• Like 8
  • LOL 5

Sleeping in the library must have been so uncomfortable. Maybe he sleeps in the clinic, too, since there are beds and everything. What about dinner? I'd vomit just eating sandwiches everyday. :crazy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 7

36 minutes ago, dairymilks said:

@Jillia I'm feeling pretty anxious about the ending as well. I don't expect them to answer all our questions, but I hope they won't be too vague about it. I don't want them to leave it all up to interpretation.

So far, we're curious about the following:

1. How did Haru enter Secret? 

2. Does the writer also have control over the shadow? 

3. How did BK's brother know that death in the shadow will lead to loss of self-awareness? 

4. Who was responsible for Su Hyang's death?

5. What happened to TC!Haru and TC!Kyung after Dan Oh died?

6. What is the significance of the trumpet creeper in Secret?

7. What is the Secret in the manhwa?

I have as many hopes as you do. :D But I have a feeling we won't get the answers to all the questions we have. As Rowoon said the concept of the drama and how it works it's difficult to understand. I think though they need to provide answers in regards of Kyung's brother because they keep pushing him to the front and it would be weird if he didn't have anything to do with what's been going on in "Trumpet Creeper" and especially with Su Hyang. 

If the writer controls the shadow as well it's likely the whole plot has been planned by him/her as well and the characters are not aware at all but are following their setups. I'm not sure if I would like that. But also I wonder if - like I said before - the writer only to a certain extent has control in the shadow as well. Like when a plot doesn't work out on stage it's carried over to the shadow.

I've also been thinking about Kyung's brother as being the manifestation of the writer in "Secret" and also in "Trumpet Creeper". I'm torn between thinking it's possible but also wondering if there are so many if any hints. But then so could be Jinmichae. Both are telling Kyung, Dan Oh and Ha Ru not to change anything. If we would count on one character being the writer it could be Jinmichae. Like he got even a dollhouse in order to demonstrate how things work in "Secret". But then you have Kyung's brother who tries to reassure Kyung to remain in his role and even spilling things to him he can't know, like characters can die in the shadow and come back without memories.

So many questions, so little time to answer them.

EDIT:

As for where Ha Ru is sleeping: like Rowoon said the writer is lacking a LOT. :lol: 

• Like 10

@stargazer187 @dairymilks

I won't take no as an answer for a happy ending for Dan Oh and Ha Ru. These two have been through a lot. And honestly... they deserve to be together, in the shadow but also on stage.

Internet version of hearteyes:

tenor.gif

DanHaRu version of hearteyes:

4d6d5bdf3278edc35b4f028fb45f3c95d80e6bb2

349a3ab424d7dfe1a7844f91913277a8e147a574

Spoiler

144ad4f0d3ed8b7e37aa0dc54c24fca431ede8ce

Credit: ryn-s

• Like 6
  • Love 4

OMG Haru and Dan Oh filming :tears:

Episode 16 script....? The title says 쉐도은(?) 스테이지 ㄱㅂ? Shadow, stage...?

• Like 8

@dairymilks

It could say:

Spoiler

The shadow is the stage. But since I can't read the title properly; especially the last part, we can't be sure.

But I think that's okay otherwise it could be a spoiler. :D

On another note: WHY are Ha Ru and Dan Oh running again??

A little love for Do Hwa and Joo Da who honestly deserve a happy ending as well - even though I'm unsure what Joo Da really wants.

48181c69a78140fabf6481c96b0bb12a1a52613698988d6e48e2b34862178595071fd39d606a43f4

Spoiler

66d6bf368f6b5355082bd132dcd3d54ce3ffadcfa8024b9afad5a9c92f5b8a7fa170754103f233ee

e0934c04af349a8342ceb454017b58badf94d4951eebfdf0d883bb26b5273fdd8d12fb9a573a0070

fa9b1c29e7079be55dc03ca1221265de6e4a9e1d5e080f991153c6d73ef394b8b02c563d4b0e1684

Credit: mufalo

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

I have seen a couple of posts from knetizens, they saw Rowoon and Lee Jae Wook. Since they were kind of intrusive and they kept screaming I'm not going to post them here plus it was just Rowoon and Lee Jae Wook walking to other filming locations. If you want to watch them, look on Instagram. :)

We ain't here for yelling fans. Like manager aka assistent seemed concerned in how to move the two as quickly as possible. I hope they wrap up filming at school as quickly as possible.

Fierce male lead eyes may punish them. :lol:

1573996229.gif

• Like 9

9 hours ago, Jillia said:

I'm worried though because:

Hide contents

even though I didn't watch many drama this year I heard of some which wear good but got ruined in the last episode. So even though I believe they can't really ruin it, there is a tiny chance it could happen and it gives me anxiety. :lol: 

Plus Ha Ru's speech about should Dan Oh be his ending he would be fine as well, got me like:

@Jillia Why oh why did you plant that seed? 

Spoiler

That started causing my mind to race toward a dozen different ending scenarios.  The worst was that Kyung caused Dan-oh's shadow death and that he and Ha-Ru started dating, leaving Dan-Oh blissfully unaware. 

NOOOOoooooo!

• LOL 6