[Drama 2019] Extraordinary You / Suddenly One Day, 어쩌다 발견한 하루 - 2019 MBC Drama of the Year

0ly40

c9299690df2b2be6f6430e521e02ab766567f579572fe5749794019b97f5bb404d8b440d02bd2a5c

Spoiler

e207699c6ede68d9c8dd0ddf4dd19648be074e9ea12ae8bec2fab096ccc0ab371d256b6be7df0cc1

45626d94c6ee2d4631737e5719feb93c8222ea1c7c55ed6bee52d21da537fa8853b2dce80d6c5f1b

2155cea579a6e8ae5a62f5e56299ba48ea5ee595ea594c62d01383fcafbb48332a98e9f627cb86ac

e17748dd6a550c6343bd4ea6225ed5ef80c34b28b5b8c3553ebf1ed1b9805abae018dc2a91a97e7f

Credit : okashiratsuki

Poor Dan Oh must have so shocked to see that the boyfriend who would run to her at a small sneeze is now ignoring her even when she is clutching her heart in pain. I think I would have forgiven Haru even if he had really killed her in TC. Because they are not the same person and "Secret" Haru risked his life several times to save her. Thankfully the drama writers didn't drag that annoying noble idiocy thing for too long. The thing I liked most that when Dan Oh tried to talk he didn't spoke with her harshly to distance her from him instead he truthfully told her his fears. They are much more mature than some older kdrama couples.

@Jillia I am also waiting for Selection. It's the only kdrama I am looking forward from the upcoming dramas. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

23 hours ago, Jillia said:

Congratulations everyone! Today the production for the blu-ray has been confirmed.

P.S.: @egv I'm tagging you because you're one of the people I know of who pre-ordered the bluray. :D 

I am extremely happy!! I'll be counting down til we receive it! Here's a cute Rowoon counting. ^^

Also thanks @Jillia for always feeding us gifs of Danharu <3333 can't get enough of them ><

• Like 2
  • Love 1

21 hours ago, -Love Blossom- said:

This is totally different from usual DanHaru videos. This made Haru look like a obsessed lover and Baek Kyung a poor nice fiance :lol: Now I need a fanfiction with this storyline. :lol: 

LOL wow that got dark really quickly :lol: How did they manage to make puppy Haru into Super Saiyan fox Haru?!?! It's like Extraordinary You.... noir version, with a a bit of psychotic energy, cheating, jealousy, betrayal, and possessive love mixed in there. I'd still watch it hehehehe :ph34r:

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote videos, thanks!
  • Like 4

Please vote for Kim Hye Yoon for 2019 Best Actress and help us widen the gap!!! We really need your help: https://koreanupdates.com/kua2019/ 

You can vote as many times as possible until you see "Your vote has already been counted". When that happens, just come back after a few minutes and you can vote again. Or you can switch to another device (computer, laptop, phone, etc.) and vote from there. 

Vote Extraordinary You for Best Korean Drama here: http://www.koreandrama.org/the-best-korean-drama-of-2019/ 

Can vote once every 24 hrs per wifi network or phone data plan. 

Sorry for the spam everyone :bawling: Just really want our babies to win...

• Like 3

On 12/13/2019 at 7:29 AM, -Love Blossom- said:

This is totally different from usual DanHaru videos. This made Haru look like a obsessed lover and Baek Kyung a poor nice fiance :lol: Now I need a fanfiction with this storyline. :lol: 

I didn't know I needed this so badly...until I did

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote videos! Thanks! :)
  • Like 1

99c74f6ba964bd9420e40ec8cc6bd2d0c2faf2cf

Finally a gif from this scene. Dan Oh's Yaa was so cute :wub: I couldn't get it out of my head for around two days :lol:

KYH complains that Haru doesn't talk much but Dan Oh is the one who doesn't let him talk. But it's OK Rowoon is talkative and funny (can be annoying sometimes). If you know what I mean. B)

• LOL 5

Hey everyone, I've been a silent lurker here. although the drama has ended, i just wanna say hi and that this drama is defintely one of my faves this year so far. I love how although it can be fluffy and cute but it has subtle philosophical elements to the story that makes us as viewers question about our own existence in our world as well. As someone who loves reading literary fiction with magical realism and philosophical elements and in addition to meta-fiction, this story really gels well with me.

In addition to that, i love seeing fresh new faces taking on lead roles and that they did such an amazing job at it.

The casts have such good chemistry together especially the two leads (Hyeyoon and Rowoon) who have done such an amazing job at  making their romance so believable and heartfelt. They are just overflowing with so much romantic chemistry for such young leads. I'll be looking forward to their future projects as I can see so much potential in them.

I just saw the news that MBC has opened the voting polls for the Best Couple category. It is so unfortunate that they include the love triangle as the Best Couple. Its definitely unfair to the DanHaru couple as they are the main couple and deserve the award as the main couple and not as a love triangle :(. I wonder what was MBC thinking. But I guess despite my disappointment of them including Baek Kyung in this, I will still vote because the drama and the casts deserves the recognition and award for their hard work. I just wish it's only for Haru and Dan Oh though...Can't MBC just change it? LOL. I'm pretty sure there's alot of upset people out there as well.

I understand the anger and disappointment but let's support the drama and casts as much as we can.

Voting link is here: https://vt.tiktok.com/8dcf3k/

You will need to have the TikTok app installed on your phone. Not sure if you can vote on PC.

I believe you're allowed to vote 3x per day.

There's Best Couple and Best Drama. You can help vote for Extraordinary You for both categories!

• Like 4
  • Love 3

If MBC wanted to include LJW so much in nominations then they could have done that by nominating DanHaru and Dan Oh Baek Kyung separately. What kind of nomination is that? Still I hope they will win this as they worked hard for this drama. TickTok is not available in my country so I cannot vote for them anyway. Bad luck :bawling:

• Like 4

Ah thinking about it ...I'm just so sad that MBC did Hyeyoon, Rowoon and Jaewook dirty like this. lol. It's unfair especially for Hyeyoon and Rowoon since they worked so hard to build up such a beautiful palpable chemistry together just for MBC to dismiss it and opt for nominating 'a couple and its third-wheel' instead :joy: I- 

and poor Jaewook is receiving the brunt of it all :/ He don't deserve this. They all don't deserve this. MBC should've just left Haru and Dan oh alone and let them have the spotlight and honor of getting the Best Couple Award. 

I visited some of the Korean forums and the korean viewers are definitely pissed at MBC. Yikes. lol

• Like 7

lol:D

Congratulations to both Kim Hye Hoon and Rowoon. I am so happy for them.:wub:

I am glad that they are receiving other awards because MBC was ridiculous enough to rob the couple award from them I mean even if they win it for me they have already killed the essence of the award. Like if they wanted to honour three of them they could always give them a special award. There are other categories too where they could play it safe without inviting fan wars. As for separate nomination for Dan Oh and Kyung no I don't like that idea too in the drama DanKyung share a toxic relationship. I feel sorry for three of them. KHY wanted to win it with rowoon (For DanHaru) and ljw is a sweet heart he deserves other awards for his excellent acting. This one if they win is so unfair to three of them

• Like 5

11 minutes ago, Jillia said:

@Harry97

Yes it's definitely ridiculous what MBC did with the Couple Award. It made me go "huh?" because every freaking drama got a love triangle going. And some even more than EY actually did. For me, in EY there wasn't even a love triangle because from the start it was clear that Dan Oh doesn't like Baek Kyung like that in the shadows. And the writer (the drama writer) made it clear that Ha Ru and Dan Oh found eachother in each and every manhwa which means they ARE the couple. They ARE the emotional core of the drama. I think they could easily give Lee Jae Wook another award in order to recognize him because he did a good job in EY. He just doesn't belong in the Best Couple category.

Exactly. I hope they change it asap it's not too late. K-netz hold the power I have seen few comments calling out mbc for thier foolishness but not sure if the riot is strong enough to make them think back about their nominations once more. I so wanted them to win this award since we have all seen how much efforts they put into creating a pure innocent yet intense chemistry in DanHaru relationship through the bts and it reflects onscreen too. I have zero faith in MBC now so I hope they win other awards outside mbc too including Lee Jae Wook.

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Harry97 said:

lol:D

Congratulations to both Kim Hye Hoon and Rowoon. I am so happy for them.:wub:I am glad that they are receiving other awards because MBC was ridiculous enough to rob the couple award from them I mean even if they win it for me they have already killed the essence of the award. Like if they wanted to honour three of them they could always give them a special award. There are other categories too where they could play it safe without inviting fan wars. As for separate nomination for Dan Oh and Kyung no I don't like that idea too in the drama DanKyung share a toxic relationship. I feel sorry for three of them. KHY wanted to win it with rowoon (For DanHaru) and ljw is a sweet heart he deserves other awards for his excellent acting. This one if they win is so unfair to three of them

Agree I won't be sad more If MBC don't give them award because they got at least 2 awards, thank god. we don't need MBC (and its dirty games)  no longer .:thumbsup:

• Like 4