[Drama 2019] Extraordinary You / Suddenly One Day, 어쩌다 발견한 하루 - 2019 MBC Drama of the Year

0ly40

I remember that Haru asked Kyung where he had left the gift that Dan Oh gave him

He went for looking for him

I was worried I thought I was going to cry at the end of the drama but knowing the end of webtoon Dan Oh and Ha Ru will be together

• Like 3

I love Dohwa's fashion sense in the drama!

--------------------

Maybe Haru saving BK from the basketball was the writer putting him on the stage. Maybe it was a tiny change.

But ED's mom's whole garden disappear from the storyline! I'm wondering is she going to forget her mom!!:tears:

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, Jillia said:

Yeah I think Ha Ru went to Kyung because he wanted to ask about the gift but I think the ball and Ha Ru saving Kyung was written in by the writer of the manhwa.

true, by the trailer dan oh will want to cancel his commitment and wait to see how much it will affect

21 minutes ago, angelbeast90 said:

¡Me encanta el sentido de la moda de Dohwa en el drama!

--------------------

Quizás Haru salvando a BK del baloncesto fue el escritor que lo puso en el escenario. Tal vez fue un pequeño cambio.

¡Pero todo el jardín de la mamá de ED desaparece de la historia! Me pregunto si ella va a olvidar a su madre.:lágrimas:

true, by the trailer dan oh will want to cancel his commitment and wait to see how much it will affect

21 minutes ago, angelbeast90 said:

I love Dohwa's fashion sense in the drama!

--------------------

Maybe Haru saving BK from the basketball was the writer putting him on the stage. Maybe it was a tiny change.

But ED's mom's whole garden disappear from the storyline! I'm wondering is she going to forget her mom!!:tears:

I hope she does not forget her mother I was sad to see her father crying after being told that his daughter does not have much time left or maybe if Dan Oh would cancel his engagement as a result his father forget that he was married

• Like 2

Hola ¿Por qué mi comentario está traducido al español?

recuerda las reglas del foro dicen no citar foto:)

---------------------

Okay I don't speak spanish though

I wanna see how hilarious these two can get Danoh and Dohwa. That boy thought he was going to be kissed by Danoh in hosptial but damn that girl is brutal he got bloody nose! Thank god he is a good natured kid and don't hold grudges!! I love how he was laughing internally at Danoh while she was giving that flower key chain gift to BK! I don't like the current BK coz he is trampling on her feelings or should I hate the writer for writing him like that!!!

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, NNerdy said:

Wait, @Peach is the webtoon finished? Does DoHwa end up with JuDa? Am I on the wrong ship here? 

Yes it finished. I read the last chapter at daum webtoon before the drama airing. It's still free then.

Spoiler

Actually, I don't know. But big chance Juda with Namjoo. There is a reason why the manhwa called 'Secret' but I don't really follow the original storyline of the comic itself.

But, there is a rumour that the scriptwriters only follow the season 1. So, I don't know if comparing to season 2 is right or not :sweatingbullets:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, angelbeast90 said:

Somewhere I got this idea that Haru and Eun Danoh was a lead of another manhwa and the writer choose them as background character in this manhwa. But maybe because their destiny is actually to be main leads is creating havoc in this manhwa!!

Manhwa in Manhwa theame???  

• Like 1

Spoiler

There is a casting news from dc gal. It's for 상인 cast. Sang-in means a merchant but reading from comments, Sang-in also belong to Joseon era. If this is true, then...:blink:

The Chinese Trumpet Vine pendant...

Btw, have a nice day everyone!

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1

The plot is very addicting and hilarious. Though i’m little bit confuse when the scene was part of the stage and when it’s real. Like the scene when BK pushed HR to the bookcase until his forehead bleeding. Was it real? If it was real then BK did something outside of the comic book staged. But DO heard the sound which is heard everytime she is entering the staged scene. So i assumed what BK did transformed to comic book stage. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Dundee said:

The plot is very addicting and hilarious. Though i’m little bit confuse when the scene was part of the stage and when it’s real. Like the scene when BK pushed HR to the bookcase until his forehead bleeding. Was it real? If it was real then BK did something outside of the comic book staged. But DO heard the sound which is heard everytime she is entering the staged scene. So i assumed what BK did transformed to comic book stage. 

I believe it was on stage but BK acted out of character and that’s why things are changing... he hurt an “extra” who didn’t have a name in the first place which means things that aren’t supposed to happen are now happening.. they’re making it seem like Haru is this bad omen and bad things are going to happen because of him but I think it’s because of him that things are becoming “real.” Plus, during that scene, DO was in character and it looked like Haru was too.. it looked like he wanted to do and say something but couldn’t because he’s a nobody.

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1

On 10/11/2019 at 6:48 AM, Peach said:
  Hide contents

Hey, you got it right!!! This is the ending of webtoon version haha. In the last chapter, there is an interview with Secret author. Actually she feels very pity for Dan Oh (Dan Oh died in the comic secret), so on her next work Dan Oh becomes the female lead. It's about a time travel story! She's travel to Joseon Era and meet her male lead here. And guess what? It's Haru!!! LOL

But drama version has so many changes. I think the scriptwriters use this idea for another twist for Haru background. I don't know...

What about Dried Squid? What's his role in the webtoon/manhwa?

On 10/11/2019 at 4:31 AM, tulip06 said:

I got up to episode 4 this evening. Is Dried Squid the writer?

I'm wondering the same thing, but then why did Dried Squid tell Eun Oh about the manhwa Secret?

• Like 3