[Drama 2019] Extraordinary You / Suddenly One Day, 어쩌다 발견한 하루 - 2019 MBC Drama of the Year

0ly40

----------------------------------------------------

I thought this scene started in the shadows and merged into the stage! I thought Kyung yanked the audio jacks and came to the stage while he was in the shadow but turned into stage! I feel he is aware whats happening while on stage and shadow after DH, DO, and Haru keep talking about it. I feel he don't know how to put a name to it like the other three!

PS: MBC Drama YouTube channel started posting the videos from the drama now all so suddenly!!

PPS: Also would like to state that number 13 is now Park Mobum who wears spectacles!! ( went to asianwiki to find character name) but I think it shown in preview too!

• Like 6

'Extraordinary You' getting more and more interesting with the start of love triangle between Kim Hyeyoon x Rowoon x Lee Jaewook!

netizen comments :

(+116,-3) It's really fun.. Eun Danoh is so pretty, cute and Haru is so handsome, his voice so cool ㅠㅠ

(+71,-6) I really like Baekkyung ㅠㅠ

(+39,0) Hyeyoon really good at acting!

(+28,-1) I really like Haru ㅠㅠ  I can't wait to find out the secret. ㅠㅠ 

(+18,0) Extraordinary You let's go!

(+10,0) Kim Hyeyoon's acting and pronunciation is so good. You'll be a big actor if you meet keep  work hard this well.

This is:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Keep rising, drama 'Extraordinary You' by Kim Hyeyoon and Rowoon getting their best ratings 4,1% as the story getting more fun!

netizen comments :

(+455,-4) My family is into a drama these days~ It's so fun, but I'm disappointed with the ratings. I hope it ends with a 10% ratings!

(+270,-3) It was so fun ㅜ But what's wrong with the ratings.

(+277,-2) The ratings is really out of mind. These days Extraordinary You really such a hot topic! Let's setting the date of DanHa couple!

(+145,-1) Wow, it's been a while since I watched this kind of drama. I thought the drama it's awesome! The actors and actresses are good at acting, directing, and storytelling are perfect. Thank you for the good drama.

+121,-1) I hope you'll get more attention and ratings in the next week.

(+23,-2) It was really fun... It's childish but it feel like something new.. The female lead is so good at acting too.

cr:storykpop.com

• Like 5

Girl can't stop crushing on Haru and she finds it herself hard to believe she is doing it!!! This was one funny scene to me!

----------------------------------------

Namjo warned Dohwa not to touch his things! --meaning Juda.
Now JinMichae is warning to not touch things that don't belong to Haru. Not that the message is bad but does he mean the doll or DO.
Now we have BK mouthing DO is the only woman for him!
DO don't have any choice in the matter coz the writer is treating her like an object too!!
Why does the lead have to have their way and not the female leads have a say in it!

So more power to DO and JD and make the leads work for their choices!!

• Like 5
  • Love 1

New stills  

I'm so scared that Haru might disappear in this episode. He's so cute and has eyes only for her. Our girl is also starting to fall for him. And what is Jinmichae's problem, the dude is becoming dislikable really fast. I really want to know his story and why he's so against any changes to the manhwa. He's being kinda selfish right now since he is not influenced by the writer and can do what he wants. By telling Dan Oh to not change anything he's basically telling her to die...

• Like 6

Ok so after this part

vlcsnap_2019_10_17_10h58m29s324.jpg

and these

vlcsnap_2019_10_17_10h01m08s408.jpg

vlcsnap_2019_10_17_10h01m22s745.jpg

It's possible that Haru might have came from another Historical Manhwa

The scar on his palm also relates to this

Can't wait to see him in traditional clothes SKSKSKK (I'm freaking out because I love sageuks so much LOL)

• Like 10

I have the impression that Jinminchae is related to Haru’s scar. He and Haru come both from the manga Flower. I also think that DO comes from a different manga. She only started seeing the hole the moment she became self-aware. In my opinion, the hole at the library and outside shows that this manga world is connected to another manga world.

• Like 9
  • Insightful 1

6 minutes ago, bebebisous33 said:

I have the impression that Jinminchae is related to Haru’s scar. He and Haru come both from the manga Flower. I also think that DO comes from a different manga. She only started seeing the hole the moment she became self-aware. In my opinion, the hole at the library and outside shows that this manga world is connected to another manga world.

I also think that the black hole only appears before those who came from different manhwas, so Dan Oh, Jin and Haru. But if Dan Oh came from a different manga than the guys, why does it seem like Haru knew her from way before they ever met in this manhwa? I'm very intrigued by the fact that Haru and Dan Oh are so drawn to each other, almost subconsciously.  

@Jillia Welp, Jin also said that Haru's only purpose for his existence is stopping Dan Oh from changing anything. That's super mean to say to anyone but I wonder if there's more to it than that. Still the dislike Jin has for Haru is strange. I want to know what happened between them. 

• Like 8

@Jillia That purple jacket was the fault of Dohwa who raided his brothers closet! :lol: But yeah he looked good in it nevertheless!!

-------------------------------------------------------------

----------------------------

Also I found some twitter spoilers saying they saw Haru and Danoh wearing Hanbok! I hope it becomes real in the drama and not some "shadow" speculations!!!:lol:

• Like 3
  • LOL 4

10 minutes ago, angelbeast90 said:

Also I found some twitter spoilers saying they saw Haru and Danoh wearing Hanbok! I hope it becomes real in the drama and not some "shadow" speculations!!!:lol:

I hope that's true. I'd love it of the story went there. The theories about Haru's and DanOh past lives all seem pretty plausible

• Like 4

1 hour ago, angelbeast90 said:

----------------------------

This is interesting! I can see Haru being a body guard always watching over DO...he not only protects Dan Oh but also BK as well (from the basketball, stopping him from smashing the glass etc).

I also like the subtle scene after Haru and BK play tennis. BK asks Haru, 'Where did you get this tennis racket? It looks like an antique.' BK then proceeds to tape it up for him because the old tape is worn out lol. 

• Like 7

7 minutes ago, Jillia said:

Look... you can't tell he didn't do that handtouching on purpose. :wub:

I bet he enjoyed it too, what a smooth way to touch your crush :joy: Dan Oh sure was surprised. No wonder the girl gets smitten with him. 

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2