[Drama 2019] Extraordinary You / Suddenly One Day, 어쩌다 발견한 하루 - 2019 MBC Drama of the Year

0ly40

15 minutes ago, Harry97 said:

Anyone is watched the live stream? Has the episode ended already? How was the ending?

Sweet and sad! But lovely feeling of a new beginning!! The lighting was beautiful . Haru looked like a celebrity!!!:blush:

Open at you own risk of heart going beep beep!

Spoiler

Are you sure you wanna open it!

Spoiler

-----------------------------------

• Like 5
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 1

I think yesterday's episodes gave us the gist of what would happen today.  I am not surprised and actually anticipated to some degree that they would go this route.

Spoiler

I suppose this means that the Dan-Oh/Ha-Ru love relationship is eternal in that it keeps showing up in each successive manhwa written by the writer.  I think it is a happy ending "none the less" because they find each other each time and share their love for each other.  Whether it happens on the stage or in the shadow is really irrelevant, as long as they keep finding each other and sharing their precious moments together.  No one can take those moments away from them as seen by the fact that they recall all those moments from their previous manhwa iterations. 

I have not actually seen the finale yet, but I hope to do so later this afternoon when the subs come out.  I can give a fuller rendering of my final thoughts at that point.

• Like 9

25 minutes ago, angelbeast90 said:

Sweet and sad! But lovely feeling of a new beginning!! The lighting was beautiful . Haru looked like a celebrity!!!:blush:

Open at you own risk of heart going beep beep!

Hide contents

Are you sure you wanna open it!

Hide contents

-----------------------------------

oh I see. Thanks for sharing:wub:

Spoiler

So they didn't give any info about their roles in new manwha?

But I'm glad it didn't end with them staring at each other. 

Spoiler

Also was Haru Absent during most of the episode? Was his absence  for a longer time considering the duration of the episode?

• Like 5

For those who became fans of Rowoon because of drama , please don't leave him even if the drama ended ,maybe we couldn't see happy Haru so much but reality we can give happiness to Rowoon, please support his group and I  hope this comeback they will get theirs first win ,

Spoiler

you sould see his happines first time SF9's song chart in melon but it isn't take long:tears:  I hope this time we can see while he crying because of happiness

:bawling::bawling::bawling:

• Like 8

@larrysouth, beautifully said. 

Spoiler

My best hope however is that Danoh and Haru are extra extra removed from the writer’s cheesy unimaginative stages so that they can live freely. I’m hoping that by the end of Secret the writer realizes that his characters took on a life of their own to assert their will above his and that he would honor that and leave the couple alone. 

There’s a Japanese manga team called Clamp that fans either love or hate but they created a shared world in successive comics where sometimes couples from one of their manga appear in another manga still together. Maybe that’s a way to envision what it may be like for Danoh and Haru in subsequent manhwa.

• Like 8
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

I have not seen the finale yet (and eps 15) because I want to see how the finale would turn out first lol. I dont want to waste my time to see our otp non happy ending, I just wont accept it ^_^

I am glad that we got happy ending, though it's still a bittersweet

I will patiently wait till subbed eps come out.

I cant believe it ended already. I will miss this drama so much, and of course this thread with yall here :tears:

• Like 7

@uglypearl, growing up sometimes mean separation as friends part ways to pursue their own path/fate. 

Spoiler

Maybe the writer’s skill is improving because he was obviously guilty of recycling his characters as Jinmichae pointed out previously. Maybe he’ll create new characters to occupy the manhwa that the other characters will appear in although I would have certainly liked to see some of these characters that got along in a manhwa together. 

• Like 8

The

22 minutes ago, celebrianna said:

@uglypearl, growing up sometimes mean separation as friends part ways to pursue their own path/fate. 

Hide contents

Maybe the writer’s skill is improving because he was obviously guilty of recycling his characters as Jinmichae pointed out previously. Maybe he’ll create new characters to occupy the manhwa that the other characters will appear in although I would have certainly liked to see some of these characters that got along in a manhwa together. 

The Problem Is They Will Only Exist If The Writers Included Them In New ManHwa.

What Will Happen If The

Spoiler

New ManHwa Did Not Sell Much In The Manhwa Writer's Real World? 

What If The ManHwa Writer Retires Or Dies?  What Will Happen To DanOh,  Haru And Other Characters?

These Characters And Their World Will Cease To Exist. They Will Only Exist Again If Someone Will Continue The Writer's Work Or Creation.

This Makes Me Feel Sadder. :tears:

• Like 4

51 minutes ago, uglypearl said:

The

The Problem Is They Will Only Exist If The Writers Included Them In New ManHwa.

What Will Happen If The

Hide contents

New ManHwa Did Not Sell Much In The Manhwa Writer's Real World? 

What If The ManHwa Writer Retires Or Dies?  What Will Happen To DanOh,  Haru And Other Characters?

These Characters And Their World Will Cease To Exist. They Will Only Exist Again If Someone Will Continue The Writer's Work Or Creation.

This Makes Me Feel Sadder. :tears:

Spoiler

Then we can imagine that the manhwa writer has a long life span. So DanHaru can meet in lot of comics.

Just like humans can't live forever even characters can't live forever. But at least we can be happy thinking that as long as they live they will find their way to each other. And if the comic world disappears ( writer's death/ quits writing) both will cease to exist not leaving the other to grieve. So for me it's a happy ending. 

• Like 6