[Drama 2019] Extraordinary You / Suddenly One Day, 어쩌다 발견한 하루 - 2019 MBC Drama of the Year

0ly40

2 hours ago, taskdramafanatic said:

whatever it is, the beginning of this drama was precious and it will always be precious to me, i went in there without expecting much and it made me very happy to watch extraordinary you. i hope to see more great projects from rowoon. 

Like you I had zero expectation and only knew Kim Hye Yoon from the actors. I had started this because I wanted to see the funny reactions of the characters when they will learn they are in manwha world. I thought it would be a fun and cute drama about an extra trying to female lead. But I was wrong and I am glad to be wrong. It's the first drama I am watching with so much excitement after Scarlet Heart.

Spoiler

If the next manwha is really in university then I sincerely hope they will be self aware there too. Not forced to like each other. They themselves will choose each other.

• Like 8
  • Love 1

48 minutes ago, stargazer187 said:

Anyone has seen some spoilers on IG. What happens? What's with the umbrella accident?Hearing fans scream histerically is just scary.

the girls is really scary in set , they attack actors and yell them ,my poor Rowoon almost he injury :tears::angry: they don't respect and then they said "staff is so disrecpectfull " in net and they share everywhere , because staff warn them realy I am speechless:rage:

• Sad 5

10 minutes ago, stargazer187 said:

Hide contents

I saw the video looks pretty chaos. The screaming sounds like a shrieking shack. :o

Shouldn't they be a good fan which be civil and respectful? I feel bad for the staffs and actors, their work being disturbed like that. 

Theay aren't fan , fans are respectful, they are first time know actors in drama :angry:

• Sad 3

1 hour ago, -Love Blossom- said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Are those for graduation scene? :o Then what about their university photos? I really wanted to see them as university students.:tears:

Spoiler

Maybe but if it's ending scene as in the last scene I don't think those are for the graduation since the graduation happened while they were still school students so probably for new manwha setup roses for you ? :sweat_smile:

• Like 4

@stargazer187  I'm Supposed To Post About That To The Other Thread But I Accidentally Post It Here. Sorry About That

@Jillia Soompi Forums Seems Slow.  I Have To Wait For Several Minutes To Post Or Edit A Comment

I Tried Doing TraceRT On forums.soompi.com on Command Prompt. Here's What Happened :

e68cacf43f7537ffe3fd5046dc353d90956d3c02.png

Please Tell The Soompi Main Admins About This..

-----

I'm Glad That DoHwa's Tragic Fate In The Webtoon Is Not In Drama.

I Hope He Will Be Happy In This Drama.

I Think The Manhwa Writer Is Giving Jin MinChae A Chance To Be With His Love  In "Secret",

I Hope He Becomes Happy With The Girl He Loves 

• Like 3

this video is very cute, it's literally dan oh ogling over her man, haru.

EY crack, hilarious.

you know i would really love it if it haru and dan oh are the leads in the next webtoon, and i want them to become aware but this way, they will have a happy ending.  or just extras with set ups without any love interest.

• Like 6
  • Love 1

@Jik

32 minutes ago, Jillia said:

@uglypearl

Oh now I understand. Yes Soompi restricts members to post a lot within a short amount of time. It will tell you to wait "xx seconds" until you can post again. :) During live recaps you're allowed to post consecutively which is usually not permitted. But you still have to wait a certain time

At That Time It Was My First Post After Few Hours. 

The Post Space Was Loading Slow.  (Only Appearing Small Blank With Only "Insert Image from URL")

The Appearance Of Cursor From Blank Space Is Delayed. I Have To Wait Several Minutes To Type At The Space.

Even If I Tried To Refresh The Page, It's Still The Same.

The Notification Also Was Loading Late And The Thread  Page Is Loading Slow. 

Now It's Kinda Working,  Just Bit Delayed 

---------

I Wonder If ManHwa Writers Will Create Another Manhwa In The Drama Version.

Is It About DaNoh Time Travelling In The Past (Just Like In  Webtoon)?

But They Already Made About ManHwa "Trumpet Creeper" With Sageuk Theme.

Maybe Another ManHwa Theme Perhaps? 

• Like 5

im rewatching the episodes where new haru comes out and i realized that haru started remembering snippets of trumpet creeper when he was given the more prominent extra role, is it because he came back with a more similar role from the haru of tc? cause old haru was basically no one and all he can feel was the striking pain from his wounds which was unexplainable, so i guess regaining their memories also has to do with the set up they are assigned to? 

• Like 4
  • Insightful 4

1 hour ago, nimon said:

im rewatching the episodes where new haru comes out and i realized that haru started remembering snippets of trumpet creeper when he was given the more prominent extra role, is it because he came back with a more similar role from the haru of tc? cause old haru was basically no one and all he can feel was the striking pain from his wounds which was unexplainable, so i guess regaining their memories also has to do with the set up they are assigned to? 

Maybe that's why Baek Kyung is remembering things because his character is similar to his character in TC (though a better version). But I wonder why Dan Oh doesn't remember anything even her set up is somewhat similar. Though I can't say much about Dan Oh because I am not very familiar with Secret stage Dan Oh. The way Shadow Dan Oh keeps mocking her even on stage makes it more difficult for me to understand her. The only time I felt bad for her and understood her to some extent was when she was telling Baek why she wants to marry him :tears: If this is the rule then the only person who can never remember anything is that Y3 member who killed Jinmichae's ex. He is a bully for show only. Everytime Haru glares at him he gets frightened :lol:

@Harry97 

Spoiler

That can happen. Just like Nam Joo bought bunch of sandwiches for Joo Da. Haru might also give Dan Oh bunch of flowers to impress her in the new manwha because as we know the writer lacks creativity. :lol:

• Like 2
  • LOL 5