[Drama 2019] Extraordinary You / Suddenly One Day, 어쩌다 발견한 하루 - 2019 MBC Drama of the Year

0ly40

50 minutes ago, ganko said:

I'm watching live and the second lead has found out he doesn't end up with the girl :joy: so so funny!

What? Baek Kyung now in same frequency with DO ?

aaaa not BK. the second lead from manhwa right? ahahahah. poor him

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

Just now, kyra myesha said:

What? Baek Kyung now in same frequency with DO ?

No, Do-Hwa is, he who likes Joo-Da, the second in the storyline with Nam-Ju :) it's confusing with two different storylines haha

• LOL 3

39 minutes ago, kyra myesha said:

jezzzz, Baek Kyung always act like a jerk!!! be a good boy pleaseeee. I want to see BK smiling, aishhh

And somehow I think he know that DO is look after extra number 13

He was extra jerky this week, but i like that Dan-Oh won't have any of it! I really like that actor though haha, he was so sweet in www :joy: And Haru is a dream guy, wow, can't wait for the romance to kick in :lol::heart:

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, ganko said:

He was extra jerky this week, but i like that Dan-Oh won't have any of it! I really like that actor though haha, he was so sweet in www :joy: And Haru is a dream guy, wow, can't wait for the romance to kick in :lol::heart:

well, in the next ep, he still be a jerk. aishhh.

i want a sweet scene between DO and BK!!!! and somehow i feel DO and BK have a good chemistry, cant feel any chemistry between haru and DO (sorry)

yes, haru is a good to be true. ahahhaa, but still bad boy will grow on many girls ahhahahaha. lol

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

I just streamed tonight episodes too. I think the storyline is +-80% different from the webtoon version. One thought from tonight episodes, wanjeon eomcheong daebak jaemisseo!!!!!

But does anyone knew the name of the red flowers? Is it Azalea? I think it has a key point.

Edit:

I asked this question on dc gal lol

And the flower's name is 능소화 or chinese trumpet vine and the meaning is 'waiting'.

• Like 3

:bawling::love::heart: My Haru:thumbsup: Well done Rowoon ah , he has working hard for 5 months , he never join his group events:bawling: he misses so much his group friends , please support to Rowoon and SF9 ,

Spoiler

They are hard working for 3 years but still didn't first win and they are so talented 

m

Spoiler

• Like 1

This is the cutest thing.

It has stolen (is it only the 4th ep?) the top spot for campus dramas... ever. all of the others can take a seat... 

RG ruined MLs in drama land.

Extraordinary You has ruined all campus dramas... I will die on this hill.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

Hmm, it seems as if this drama may take a small detour into angst territory with the story of DO's weak heart? BK really is so mean. Plus, does BK know that he's a manhwa character as well? He had a couple of lines where he's telling DO to act like her normal self where it seemed as if BK knows as well.

Thought it was hilarious that DH figures out that he's second lead and won't get the girl. LOL

I dont think BK already know about it. In the morning, when DH ask BK where is he last night, he kind of shock because he dont know where was he. But I believe he will know in the near ep. 

I am shock when DO announce her engagement is canceled 

• Like 4