[Drama 2019] Extraordinary You / Suddenly One Day, 어쩌다 발견한 하루 - 2019 MBC Drama of the Year

0ly40

OH MY GOD

When he kisses her back (after she instinctively gives him the lightest peck lmao) her watch starts beeping like crazy so with a cress his hand slides down her arm and covers the watch and muffle the sound while they keep kissing.

#PEAKROMANCE

• Like 2
  • Love 13
  • Awesome 2

19 hours ago, Dundee said:

Sometimes i can’t stand DO’s character on the stage LOL

If she could legally drink, she'd raise a glass to that.

JD LIKES DH!!! FIGHT ME!!! --I really am so happy that she is aware because 1-another girl who is aware 2-has NJ ever done anything that is selfless for her? nope. he gets other people to set up the confession, he humiliates her with his early behaviour... let's just say that I'm not a "the guy pulls your pigtails because he likes you" kinda gal...

Meanwhile DH is willing to sacrifice his own happiness for hers (and she over hears that at the sandwich place... loved that she made him a special one... really hope that was not part of the stage and was her own choice but probably not... still sets up the possibility in the manhwa that she can start liking DH)

Can't wait for today's ep!!!

• Like 8
  • Love 7

Thanks @Jillia....

Now we know that JD like DH...

And that the Dried Squid Fairy is getting a love life..... I hope NJ and Saemi would also have a chance together. Come on writer-nim...... 

Dear writer-nim.. . Can't you make everybody's story arcs have decent stories?

• Like 8
  • LOL 2

Hello to my dear Extras!  

Sorry my internet connection is close to none so I canl't live cap the show.:bawling:

Looking forward to watching tonight's episode and backreading from page 68!

Thank you so much for all the updates and Captain @Jillia for all the awesome gifsets you posted.

• Like 9

3 minutes ago, mench007 said:

And that the Dried Squid Fairy is getting a love life..... I hope NJ and Saemi would also have a chance together. Come on writer-nim...... 

Wait, I thought Sae-Mi was destined to love Soo-Cheol.  Aren't SM and SC supposed to be like our 8th OTP?

• Like 5
  • LOL 3
  • Awesome 2