[Drama 2019] Extraordinary You / Suddenly One Day, 어쩌다 발견한 하루 - 2019 MBC Drama of the Year

0ly40

Then I laughed so much; when I saw the gang, and saw the handsome boys who populated this drama, I said to myself again a school drama or there will be the same things, the same frames, so I thought not not watching this drama, but when I read the post here in the forum about this drama that talked about fun, laugh, twist, I started.
From the first episode I laughed especially at the end of the first with the twist that is huge and made me laugh so much, and the second episode was even better.
I have not read the webtoon I do not know what will happen, but if she manages to change can she become a main character in this book, will her relationship with others change her?
but I like the fact that she wants to fight for her life, it is a good lesson to give to the young people, she has a problem of heart but she laughs, jumps and has fun.
So, yes all males cast are very very good looking , nice to watch, they will surely become very popular on social networks during the broadcast of this drama. Good actors, I love their acting games these idols work hard.

A big bravo to the main actress she is incredible she is phenomenal, she wears on her little shoulders alone this drama so far despite the presence of many actors in it.   IT's clearly definition of female lead!!!!!!

Currently I would like it to continue like this, i have many hope about the romance, AND can't wai , pleae no cry at half of the drama

• Like 1

2 hours ago, stroppyse said:

Unfortunately, I also think it's impossible. DO has already decided for herself that she doesn't have a crush on Kyung regardless of the characterization written for her.

I do hope that Kyung also develops some self awareness, so that we can see more than just him being a jerk to DO. I still think he will because he's started to look at DO rather oddly when she breaks character. So, I can't wait to see what happens with Kyung. I don't want him to really fall for DO though, though I think that may be the way the story gets written since that would actually be rather sad.

I think Kyung do like Dah-oh but because of his father keep pushing her to him, he act negatively and is very hostile to her. It feel like a childishness children behavior. Normally the boys who tease you a lot when you were children are actually the one who like you.    

• Like 9
  • LOL 1

To those who're looking for highlight video, this is it:

Some people may saw the cut version. It's only played on press conference, and not uploaded everywhere by the official. Haru has a lot screentime here.

Edited by Peach
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 3

Hello I'm newcomer to this thread. Decided to unlurk because I want to say how much I love this show :wub:

I'm not fans of high schools romance drama, because of my age (i'm mid twenties now) and I think high school romance just temporary fling that will fade away when they became adult later. 

Checking extraordinary you because i'm losing my interest in another airing dramas. I'm Watching without any expectation, also didn't check teaser or the actors name or face. So the revelation of haru's face in final scene ep 2 really :wub:

I'm really enjoying this drama. Times flies so fast I didn't realise it. I'm gigling, squealing, rolling eyes along with Dan oh about the cheesy plot, simply I'm hooked just by watching the first two ep. Usually I need 4 or more. The last time I I feel like this about dramas are last year beauty inside

After watch 2 episode i become greedy and impatient so I marathoned the webtoon, and i think I love drama version more, especially Dan Oh characters.

I'm waiting for ep when drama's will tell us about haru's perspective later (my fav part from webtoon) :rolleyes:

• Like 5

Unpopular opinion here but I really wish this drama was a little bit more serious.. I found the first 2 episodes, although both entertaining, to be a bit crazy and wacky. DO switches her tone of voice from serious to aegyo 0-100 real quick and I find her cutesy voice kind of annoying when it’s overdone. 

Although I already feel so sorry for her character for being just a plot device to get the two leads together, the moment that really tugged at my heartstrings was the confrontation between DO and BK.. when she really wanted to tell him off but the author made her character APOLOGIZE and then she asked him not to hurt her anymore when her heart’s already weak? I wish the rest of the episodes would follow that serious tone... Because I only really liked the actress in that exact scene.. however I’m excited to watch how DO fights to become independent and write her own fate.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, aznchic209 said:

Although I already feel so sorry for her character for being just a plot device to get the two leads together, the moment that really tugged at my heartstrings was the confrontation between DO and BK.. when she really wanted to tell him off but the author made her character APOLOGIZE and then she asked him not to hurt her anymore when her heart’s already weak? I wish the rest of the episodes would follow that serious tone... Because I only really liked the actress in that exact scene.. however I’m excited to watch how DO fights to become independent and write her own fate.

I agree on one thing, the lead female DO gave a very strong performance in this scene but I would also say in the episodes we've seen.
Worn this drama on her little shoulders with all these actors in it is unbelievable, she does a wonderful job

• Like 2

7 hours ago, elsanna said:

So it's based on webtoon...can anyone spoil me a little if she will die in last or not??? And will she recover at last that she is the real heroine:D

Drama is different from webtoon for example Haru's hand injury isn't in webtoon ,I think this injury is very import Haru's story in drama , Haru is so lonely , innocent, sad a character in webtoon :bawling::tears: I hope we can see funny scenes in drama , really I like so much drama because Haru scenes are so little in webtoon, I really got angry while waiting Haru scenes in webtoon, we can see so much Haru drama and Dan oh really is so funny , I like so much drama version

Kim Hye Yoon And SF9’s Rowoon Have A Heart-Fluttering Reunion In “Extraordinary You”

Kim Hye Yoon And SF9’s Rowoon Have A Heart-Fluttering Reunion In “Extraordinary You”

Kim Hye Yoon and SF9’s Rowoon will continue to defy their destiny in “Extraordinary You”!

Based on a fantasy romance webtoon, MBC’s “Extraordinary You” is about a female high school student named Eun Dan Oh (played by Kim Hye Yoon), who comes to the shocking realization that she is actually an extra character in a manhwa (Korean comic). Eun Dan Oh attempts to defy her predetermined fate in the manhwa by rewriting her own destiny.

In the previous episodes, Dan Oh became resigned to her fate after learning she can’t change the writer’s decisions until the nameless boy “No. 13” (played by Rowoon) entered the picture and changed the story. After much struggle, the two finally met, revealing the face of the nameless extra.

New stills of the drama reveal the heart-fluttering reunion between Eun Dan Oh and “No. 13.” Although they finally met after much difficulty, it isn’t easy for the two to run into each other again as extras in the story.

In the stills, Eun Dan Oh looks excited to have finally run into “No. 13.” For the upcoming episode, the students will be going to a summer camp where Eun Dan Oh finds “No. 13” once more to try to change her destiny. Furthermore, the image of the two leads together shows Eun Dan Oh soaked with water while “No. 13” is building a rock tower by her side.

Viewers are curious to discover whether Eun Dan Oh will succeed in changing her fate with the help of “No. 13” and whether the extra “No. 13” will be able to remember who Eun Dan Oh is in order to develop their relationship further.

Due to the broadcast of the second round of the 2022 FIFA World Cup Asia qualifications on October 10, “Extraordinary You” will be broadcast back to back for two hours on October 9 at 8:55 p.m. KST.

cr:soompi

• Like 4