[Drama 2019] Extraordinary You / Suddenly One Day, 어쩌다 발견한 하루 - 2019 MBC Drama of the Year

0ly40

Music class

some students seems to be planning something that involves SM,  NJ looks back at them.

DO talking to Haru, he then took DO's hands and they run out of class, stands at the bridge.  Funny how DO is standing on a small platform and is slightly taller than Haru.

They went to some souvenir and went inside to look some item.

Haru got some "preview" of the storyboard while DO is holding a small box, sort of jewelry box, and it's almost the same scene on the preview he saw.

lols now they're doing PPL for Samsung showing the feature of the phone where DO uses the S-pen and it's hands-off feature to take a selfie with Haru

They're back at school and DO checks his palm, the scar isn't there anymore and she asked him about it, told her about what happened at the library.

Both walking side by side, hands almost touching, (did not see clearly the last part) seems DO holding Haru's hands

@jeonghyang hello dear!

• Like 8

Haru and DO washing hands, DO is super happy... awwww girl!

Haru got some "moment" he "recalled" him and DO on a river side and they are playing with water, she splashes some water on him and just like in the "now" DO splashes him water where he did the same to her tho kinda ott and she was almost soaked.  DO said something to him which triggers another "moment" where DO seems to have said the same thing to him in the "sageuk" scene.

DO standing just outside of the classroom, happily looking at their photos when suddently her heart races again and she seems sick again.

Haru walking with some classmates meets with BK, he throws the racket to Bk then left leaving BK wondering.  Bk follows him at the locker and slams the locker door. Haru said some words to BK and left.

• Like 6

SM fuming over NJ and YJD having lunch together.  She is sitting with BK, DO and another male classmate sorry I forgot his name.  BK told SM about the stage and DO glares at him.  BK asked DO about Haru.  After a while Haru sits beside DO and had BK talking at them angrily.

• Like 5
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 3

SM went inside the classroom and it's filled with balloons and a banner of JD and NJ.  Mean trio arrived and they ruined all the decors.  

JD went to the lab, mean trio and SM appeared and bullied  JD.  She screamed and threw her sneaker at the door.  DH heard her scream and told NJ about it, told him to go but NJ did not find him instead DH arrived at the seen but when the stage came back NJ found her.

BK and DO walking together as he checks her phone.  DO complaining to BK, suddenly they're back on stage, DO fainted and BK piggybacks him,  She woke up at the hospital.  BK is sorry towards DO's dad but he told BK that it is not because of him.  BK dad talking to DO dad.

At the lobby BK met step mom and brother, they have a ruckus again, dad hits BK and bro covers BK 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 3

Next stage, DO inside the classroom, taking her meds and coughing then a container of water appears in front of her and it's BK.  She says she is gonna be ok because of him. Shadow, DO suddenly stood up and look back and saw Haru and rushes to him.  BK looks on sadly and hurt.

BK went to see JM, i think he is looking for the book.  JM rushes to check where he burnt the Trumpet Creeper book.  JM seems worried and baffled as well as he checks back at the library.

He looked for Haru looking over at his usual spot at the flowers.

• Like 8

Haru at the locker, gets his racket, BK challenges him.

They played and oh boy, it was an intense game.  BK lost and runs up to Haru and confronted him.  JM looks at them at the benches.  Haru asked BK if he likes DO and told him he liked her.  BK was not able to respond, scene changed to the sanctuary at the library, black hole opening again and showed BK and Haru in sageuk, in confrontation over DO and this time JM in sageuk suit watching the two from afar.  LIghts at the library went out as this happened.

Preview

Thank you dongsaeng @jeonghyang for heading my request and coming over! Mwuah!

@Jillia

tenor.gif&key=9dea90ab4a5a2eab0b59605aaf

Me too at this!

1572443875.gif&key=e70ad4ab1c4c475c5db2e

@Mau_Cherry hello chingu!

------------------

And what's with the constant heart attack we saw in the preview?!:cry::cry::cry:

Can this be the effect on DO of HR's new awareness?  

Edited by nonski
  • Like 10
  • Love 4

1 hour ago, renjunnie said:

Baek Kyung asked Haru not to disturb his relationship with Dan Oh. Haru asks if Baek Kyung likes Dan Oh. (lagging again)

At the end of the episode, back in the Goryeo period (i think), there was Baek Kyung who was fighting with Haru.
Baek Kyung said that Haru would not be able to separate from Baek Kyung, because the settings were so (if I heard correctly).

Jemiche Fairy (?) Watched them from a distance. But why Jemiche fairy clothes looks more fancy (is he the king?)

AAAk because the streaming lagging so much, i can't hear properly.

I think he used the word "fate" and not "setup". And when Haru insisted on leaving, he asked Haru if he is in love with Miss Eun...Eun Dan Oh...then the episode ended.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Spoiler

Netizens comments :

(+456,-4) I always feel it but Extraordinary You ending is really amazing .

(+154,-8) It's a kiss scene in the preview right? ㅠㅠ Ah my heart ㅠㅠㅠ it's over tomorrow.

(+155,-12) I really feel bad to Baekkyung ㅠㅠㅠ The preview is crazy.

(+75,-24) Wow~ The ending is amazing. The trailer is even more awesome. I love the old narrative. Baekkyung, stop bothering Haru with Dano. Please make sure you two love each other!!

(+30,0) I still don't know what will happened to the main character .

• Like 5

netizen comments :

(+42,-1) Eun Danoh you're so cute ㅠㅠ

(+13,0) My daughter's been waiting for this drama.

(+10,0) It's Haru...

(+9,0) I'm so excited ㅜㅜㅜㅜ

(+3,0) Haru ㅜㅜㅜㅜ

(+2,0) A hour is too short.. Time please don't go..

(+2,0) Both of them are so cute and pretty ㅠㅠㅠ

BTS

Spoiler

• Like 4
  • LOL 2
  • Thanks 3

1 hour ago, Jillia said:

This drama is just gold when it comes to OTP moments... Also, how cute is Dan Oh... ALWAYS!

... And this drama can cause ... 

us3z6Wx.gif

Gosh! Just kiss already! Stop teasing us...36.gif

Spoiler

sKdPfh1.gif

Damn! That lollipop candy! French kissing! It savors his mouth ...  Ohhh TONGUE!

The powerful muscle! Lucky! 60.gif

7ySMARx.gif

Effect from staring at his tongue!

Spoiler

LUJ35NY.gif

Meanwhile ... Dan Oh be like ...

Spoiler

FOSXS2s.gif

• Like 4
  • Naughty 4
  • LOL 6