[Drama 2019] Extraordinary You / Suddenly One Day, 어쩌다 발견한 하루 - 2019 MBC Drama of the Year

0ly40

3 hours ago, baby.hae said:

@Jillia I actually thought he was also completely forget everything but the twist at the end. .why he went to school in the middle of night (he had reason but still weird because old Haru also lived in the school). .and just like you said there was a sound of changing stage, he knows it then he went straight to place where he hanging his painting (looks like he already knows the place so well huh?)

It could be he is just pretending that he forget since the begining OR he suddenly remember after he saw the hole and painting, MBC uploaded the last part of the eps with title 'Ro won who remembers everything'.

@baby.hae Thanks for posting this clip.  I just noticed something in watching it.  We hear the stage click at least twice.  At first I thought this was a staging event coming from the black hole for the Goryeo scene between Ha-Ru and Dan-Oh.  However, when modern day Ha-Ru is walking out of the school, he is carrying a backpack.  Once the click occurs, the backpack is gone.  Does that mean he was reset into the stage world?  If Ha-Ru suddenly went into the stage world, does that mean the black hole scene became part of the stage world?  If so, that just totally blew my mind because that would be a television series world in a comic world inside another comic world.

• Like 7
  • LOL 1

So I need to pop up here 1 hour before the show... i need to de-stress... reading here will calm me down.

About Haru's awareness @baby.hae @sal2 @Jillia...

@Jillia mentioned earlier about him being a recycled character (fact that he disappeared and reappeared and also have seen in the hole his previous "life" aka role in the Goryeo period proves that he is a recycled character.  Wrtier-nim is a bit on the lazy side I would say. lols!

I think he really did lose his awareness due to his disappearance and did not just pretend to not know everyone and the comic book.  The thing that recycling brought about in the new Haru is what we call "subconscious".  This is the reason why he hesitantly threw the ball to DO while playing dodgeball.  Apart from that incident though, the rest are just normal actions of a person, like him looking at DO.  Who would not when this girl suddenly comes to you and speak to you as if you know each other.  On the other hand, towards the end when he went back to school and went straight to his sanctuary, I think that will trigger for him to remember, to gather, all those things that are in his subconscious and recall moments with DO.

I also think this awareness issue will drag out till next week, might be a semi-resolution towards the end of this episode, hopefully.

• Like 7

OF COURSE MY STREAM LAGGED WHEN HE WAS ABOUT TO HUG HER!!!!  I MEAN OF COURSE!!!! WHY IS LIFE SO UNFAIR?

But he remembers... I was afraid they will drag his memory loss another two episodes but nope. Thank you writer of the drama xD You're not as cruel as the writer of the drama's webtoon (I mean the fake webtoon not the real webtoon omg why is this thing so complicated lmao, although apparently the real writer of the real webtoon is also cruel...)

• Like 3
  • LOL 8

I missed most of the episode. 

DO isn’t happy with this new HR even when he looks for her. He is deeply confused by DO and some flashbacks (sageuk period). 

BK and DO’s family had dinner ( like meeting with the future family in law kind of thing). 

Of course we are lucky. Dramamilk is starting their recap. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3

Wow!!! How many pages just flipped!!

First hug but it was sad!!!

In this episode they said the book's name as Chinese Trumpet Flower!

But that gayageum sangjo music was scary!! I hope I said the name correct.

----------------------------------

Is that their winter school uniform??

• Like 8

I think Danoh is not aware of the other manhwa but BK is. So he asked her about the flower and it's importance to her. But she dismissed it as the writers wishes or something like that. I need to watch with subs. Maybe I should go read dramamilk recap.

https://www.dramamilk.com/extraordinary-you-episode-8-15-16-live-recap/

PS: I think Flower book is more fatter than Secret! I could be wrong but from what I saw it looked that way.

• Like 7
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

From the few I was able to watch...

JM walking, Haru bumped into him.  The boxes he is carrying fell down and Haru help him and picked up the book on the Chinese flower (not so sure)

Library scene, DO sitting and reading, HR came and sat opposite her. DO ask him then she stood up and tried to leave.  Haru stopped her saying he would change seats instead.  He stood up and sat a few chairs away from her.  He then feel asleep and and dream of a Goryeo scene.  He was behind some curtains the saw long haired DO who seemed to be arranging some textiles when suddenly she fell down smack right at Haru's back.  Next he is standing looking at some books in the bookshelf.  DO came to put back books and saw him, almost went back then proceeded and climb a mini-ladder put the books back, fell and again on Haru's back. They looked at each other but DO was the first to leave.

DO at the hospital, her dad looking sad the she mentioned about marriage.

At her room, DO preparing to leave for school, her dad called her then opened the door and saw BK, was quite surprised.  He took down the picture frame when they were children and looked at it.

DO and BK at a playground, on a swing, they seem to be talking rather comfortably to each other.  They left for school.  At school, Haru walking then DH came to his back and was surprised and almost twisted DH's arm.  DO and BK arrived as well.

Inside the classroom, Haru looking at DO the fell asleep, he had another dream.  Another Goryeo scene, DO looking at some stuff, Haru too, it's the same pendant they saw while on summer camp. 

• Like 10
  • Thanks 2

Can't wait for next weeeeekkkkk... :D

Even though Baekyung was a jerk these past few episodes, today's episode was <3 <3 <3...

Gyahh... Part of me wishes for him to continue being a jerk so that I won't feel bad for him...

Baekyung why you doing this to meee...

Meanwhile Joseon Haru and Dan Oh be like <3..... 

• Like 8

BK looking at the saguek manga, JM standing beside him.

JM burned the book

Haru looking at the flowers then plucked one, remembered something.  

Pages of the sageuk book flipped.

BK sitting at a table, DO arrived, they talked, he showed her the keychain she gave him.  At least now the can talk to each other without shouting.  DO cries then leaves.

She walks by the sidewalk then cross the street and stopped and looking at people passing by, cars honking at her then everything gone, she looks around, all alone in the middle of the street.

Fireflies appeared, flying around her, DO crying, talks about her life as an extra. She walks and Haru is there and talked to her and came up to her, holds her hand, his scar is back.  DO is surprised to see this and Haru apologized to DO said something to her while she continues to cry and he hugs her, holding her hand.  End.

Sighs I cying here as well.

• Like 7
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 3

Had a feeling while watching today's episode that more and more characters are gaining awareness, like Yeo Ju Da and even Baek Kyung's brother? They all have that weird look at certain parts of the drama.. Even Sae MI?

Like Yeo Ju Da actually smiled (Sae Mi saw it!) when Nam Joo pulled her out of the classroom after saving her from the evil classmates bullying her.

And Baek Kyung's brother had this look on him ever since the episode when Baek Kyung "claimed" Dan Oh to be the only one for him during Nam Joo's birthday party. Same look during the dinner with Dan Oh and Baek Kyung families after the stage ends.. 

Amazed, but really have no idea where this drama is heading!!!

• Like 12
  • Insightful 1

netizen comments :

(+85,0) It's such a legend ending when Haru is comeback ㅠㅠ How can I wait until next week!!!!

(+51,0) I will wait for Wednesday.

(+25,0) Wow today's ending is really legend and crazy ㅜㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ And why I can't see the preview for next week?

(+19,0) Haru is finally back ㅜㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ  I like it everyday ❤❤❤

(+13,-1) Today's ending is legend.

(+6,0) Did you get hurt when you remember? Cryingㅠㅠ

• Like 8