[Drama 2019] Extraordinary You / Suddenly One Day, 어쩌다 발견한 하루 - 2019 MBC Drama of the Year

0ly40

• Guest changed the title to [Current Drama 2019] Extraordinary You, 어쩌다 발견한 - Wed & Thu @ 20:55 KST

Netizen comment :

(+114,-1) The height amazing ㅋㅋ

(+35,-8) Their height make me flutter.

(+22,0) Is his height real??

(+12,0) I think it's going to be so much fun. I'll look forward to it!

(+14,-4) I didn't recognize Kim Hyeyoon. ㅠㅠI think it's because you're losing weight! I'm looking forward to the drama ᄒᄒ❤
(+6,0) Rowoon the best! 

(+2,0) The boy look so handsome .

Netizen comment :

(+280,-4) Today is really funny ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

(+261,-11) Kim Hyeyoon acting is everything.

(+109,-5) Yeseo is really good at acting ㅋㅋ

(+101,0) I thought it would be a quiet academy, but it's a comic book.

(+49,-4) It's really fun !

(+31,-7) I like the perfect love line. It's so sweet. Baekkyung is so charming, too!! ㅠㅠ  Eun Dano's acting is also great!!

Netizens comments :

(+286,-54) The visual are amazing ㅎㅎ

(+167,-2) Wow, the actors here are very tall..

(+57,-2) I learned about the drama after reading this article. I think it would be fun if the writer is okay.

(+40,-2) Actor Lee Jaewook fighting!! I will watch it today! I've been waiting for you~

(+15,-3) The visuals are non-mainstream. Let's not compare it with the heirs.

(+12,-4) Fighting!

Spoiler

Spoiler

• Like 2

• Guest changed the title to [Current Drama 2019] Extraordinary You, 어쩌다 발견한 하루 - Wed & Thu @ 20:55 KST
Spoiler

Hmmm I'm done watching the first episode this morning. It's good, I like the setting place and it's so beautiful. Yes of course because it's an adaptation, there are a lot addition plot and changes. What I realized from the drama is

Is Namjoo have feeling for Dan Oh (in tail)? I mean at fact, not in the the comic writer's plot (or head) because he repeated saying that Dan Oh make him getting nerves and she's always in his mind lately. He's also glad when Baek Kyung said Dan Oh is not his type.

Is it only me who feel like that?

Sorry I forget to use spoiler hehe

Edited by Peach
  • Like 1

I loveed it...it wasn't boring for a minute and hyeyoon kept it all going well together for me..i am excited for rowoon's entrance. I havn't read the manhwa so i won't compare but as a drama its so entertaining that i am dying to watch the next episode. 

I hope the plot gets more intruiging.

• Like 1

Netizens comments :

(+112,-5) Yeseoh so cute~

(+78,-1) Oh~ It's Seol Jihwan~

(+78,-21) I was looking forward to the feeling of the main character.

(+49,-1) Kim Hyeyoon's acting childish very well ㅋㅋ

(+14,-1) I really like this kind of Hi-Teen ㅋㅋㅋ

(+2,0) Her smile is too bright~

Spoiler

(+96,-1) He's the male lead.. I'll watch it .

(+30,-1) Rowoon is so handsome...

(+23,-2) Is he the male lead? Let's take a good care of him.

(+8,-1) It was fun~

(+6,0) Kim Hyeyoon is really good at acting ㅋㅋㅋ Her character really suit her ㅋㅋㅋ I hope I can watch a cute drama like this year.

(+2,0) Wow I will watch it today ♡
Spoiler

Netizen comments :

(+196,0) The atmosphere is very different from the original,but this is how fun it is. I can't wait to see Haru's face.ᅲ-ᅲ

(+178,-3) Unlike the original, there is a comedy in the drama, so it's fun. ㅎㅎ Kim Hyeyoon, you're so good at acting.ㅠㅠ

(+119,-6) Woah its really fun ㅠㅠ It's so fun .

(+77,0) Kim Hyeyoon's such a good actress and charming.

(+54,-1) The drama its so fun and Kim Hyeyoon really good at acting ㅋㅋㅋ

(+11,0) The story is fresh and a big crowd of good-looking people .

Spoiler

‘Extraordinary You’ Kim Hye Yoon is an extra…Young Dae ♥ Na Eun love-line ‘shocked’

1.[+1427, -22] Kim Hye Yoon’s acting did everything

2.[+897, -10] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ It’s so cheesy and funny ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3.[+670, -17] Ye Suh is good at acting ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4.[+439, -4] I thought it will be a calm school drama but it’s a comedy ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5.[+231, -12] It’s so fun…

6.[+186, -6] I understood why they chose Kim Hye Yoon. At first, I thought “she is the lead?” but her acting is so good

7.[+122, -2] In the webtoon, the female lead’s character is chic, rarely talks and her expressions don’t change and behave haughtily but they changed her into a bright character in the drama ㅠㅠ I’m glad that Ye Suh is good at acting

8.[+113, -1] Why is it so fun ㅋㅋㅋㅋ It’s fresh, the content and acting are not bad and Kim Hye Yoon has a lot of lines ㅋㅋ

9.[+74, -7] I like Young Dae and Na Eun’s love-line too, it’s totally fun and Baek Kyung is so charming ㅠㅠ Eun Danoh’s acting is also the best

10.[+72, -5] I don’t know how it will be with the ratings since there are a lot of rookie actors but Kim Hye Yoon alone is daebak, is there another actress with this ability of acting?

11.[+60, -0] Seriously how did Kim Hye Yoon memorize all her lines ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ It was totally a one-man show…It will be more fun once Haru appears!!!

Spoiler

‘Extraordinary You’ Kim Hye Yoon finally met Rowoon…Will she be able to change the story?

1.[+1449, -11] Wow but Kim Hye Yoon is really good at acting ㅋㅋ It’s cheesy so if it was done badly she would have ended up like Geum Jan Di but her acting is so good

2.[+677, -8] Haru’s face at the end was crazy

3.[+248, -5] No, you’re so handsome…

4.[+180, -0] This drama is crazy ㅋㅋ It’s so fun

5.[+158, -0] This is a house of good casting, all characters and actors’ image matches so well, I didn’t read the original work so I don’t know how is Eun Danoh’s character but in the drama, Kim Hye Yoon matches 200% with Eun Danoh, Rowoon matches well with Haru too, the ending had the best impact

6.[+123, -1] It must have been a huge burden for Kim Hye Yoon to carry it alone with her acting. She talks a lot to herself, the part where she has to crossover and the drawing part too, it’s amazing

7.[+115, -0] Kim Hye Yoon’s acting is so good…If it was badly done it would have been cringy but It matches her so well

8.[+99, -0] At first I thought It wasn’t that fun but as it went it got more fun, the female lead is good at acting

9.[+77, -0] I was curious about the male lead because he kept not appearing and then he appeared at the umbrella scene…he is so handsome

10.[+77, -0] I watched it without thinking about anything and It was so fun ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ All actors in here are so handsome ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

11.[+77, -4] The female lead’s acting is on another level compared to Boys over Flowers, thats why I decided to watch it

12.[+71, -2] Why am I already excited about Danoh, Baek Kyung and Haru’s love triangle? ㅠㅠㅠ

13.[+54, -2] Kim Hye Yoon is cute ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Time just flew by, the drama is so fun

I read webtoon and definitely drama is better , Haru in webtoon scenes are so little and I watch this drama for  Rowoon:love:and we can watch Danoh from Haru's eyes , that is not case in webtoon, there will be Haru's different story .There is Haru's perspective and I like so much this.:wub::thumbsup:

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

“Extraordinary You” Cast Shares Thoughts On The Drama, Gets Cheered On By SF9’s Chani, And More

Spoiler

“Extraordinary You” Cast Shares Thoughts On The Drama, Gets Cheered On By SF9’s Chani, And More

Kim Hye Yoon, SF9’s Rowoon, April’s Naeun, and Kim Young Dae recently appeared on MBC’s “Idol Radio” with Rowoon and Naeun as special DJs for the day.

All four of them are currently starring in the new MBC drama “Extraordinary You” that is about a female high school student who discovers that she is a character in a manhwa (Korean comic). Despite this realization, she decides to go against her predetermined fate and find true love.

Kim Hye Yoon shared, “I was so nervous, anxious, and pressured about my first lead role. But thanks to the great drama, I’m able to appear on a great radio show, so I’m honored.” Rowoon said, “It’s fun to make each scene with my fellow actors. We’re having fun, and I believe there will be good results. We’re all close friends on set. I really want to thank all of you for filming with enthusiasm and fun.”

Kim Young Dae described “Extraordinary You” as a romance fantasy school drama where high school student Eun Dan Oh (played by Kim Hye Yoon) finds her own love while overcoming her set destiny. He commented, “We’re going to lead an exciting story that is unpredictable, so please look forward to it.”

Spoiler

kim-young-dae-kim-hye-yoon-april-naeun-sf9-rowoon-11.jpg

The radio show also called SF9’s Chani whom Kim Hye Yoon had worked with on JTBC’s “SKY Castle.” Chani said, “I really hope your drama will succeed, and I will always support you guys.”

Rowoon shared that Chani is currently filming a movie and said, “I know you’re working hard, so I hope you’ll do your best without getting hurt.” Kim Hye Yoon added, “I will make sure to go watch your movie.”

cr:soompi

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Wow what a tall handsome boy and to make things worse or better his face is shown at the angle of Eun Danoh! I was getting frustrated with the blurred face of him!!

I loved ED chewing the scenery with delight and gusto!!

Why is the father of BaekKyung pushing his boy on ED!

Also I loved  Ahn SooChul going EunDanoh says we live in a manhwa world over and over again!!! I was laughing so hard at that!!

Hey, it's Scarlet's bf of Search:WWW with the girl from Sky Castle:D

It's a cute & breezy drama so far 2 ep. went by like a flash. Dan Oh's monologues are my fave bits of this show ha-ha. No one thinks she's crazy for talking out loud?!:P They fooled me I really thought Nam Joo was into her eheheh. I do think Kyung crushes on her too but is just being a jerk instead:rolleyes: WoW that final reveal with Ro Woon (sighs dreamily~) :love: 

I'm LoL at Dan Oh's observations on familiar tropes i.e. second male lead, love triangles etc.

Why Did You Name Me Dan Oh?! It should've been Love Bridge Instead!

This drama reminds me a lot of other movies/dramas, but also sort of philosophical? How all of us are just actors on a world stage that kind of thing.. and that some of us like Dan Oh fight to be the main characters.

I seriously thought they were referring to paper sizes when they called out A3 HA-HA!! And the actor playin' Nam Joo sort of look like Gang Dong Won a lil.

• Like 4

Amazing start. I like it.

Rowoon should have appeared earlier.

In fact all the characters are interesting.

I like the cliche scenes between NJ and JD. :)

Dan Oh was so happy as she thought she was the female lead. :D 

But, she doesnt give up easily. 

• Like 2