[Drama 2019] Extraordinary You / Suddenly One Day, 어쩌다 발견한 하루 - 2019 MBC Drama of the Year

0ly40

1 hour ago, sweetestbliss said:

He legit looks like SHINee's Minho in this scene!

Yes Minho is handsome too:lol:

netizen comments :

(+71,-2) Eun Dano is so cute that I can filled the Han River with my tears.

(+42,-2) But everytime I watching, I can feel like they're good at casting. Everyone are good at acting ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ There are two idols here and one actress who was rookie of the year ㅋㅋㅋㅋ  They're naturally good at acting.

(+34,0) I can't wait to see you ㅠㅠ  When will Wednesday come? ㅠㅠ 
(+22,0) Another image of Eun Danoh is shown. You're so good at acting~

(+12,-2) A bit like Shim Eunha.Pretty and good at acting~

(0,0) I've been watching Extraordinary You for a while~ 

:wub::thumbsup:
 Wow Rowoon opened his IG 3rd October now he has 500K followers only in 20 days:joy:
  • Like 4

The stills for tomorrow's episode have me rolling my face on my keyboard though. I feel like the change in Haru's hairstyle is meant to signal an additional shift... 

I also felt inspired by the conversations that happened earlier and wound up writing a quick drabble focused on the lead up to the theater scene. It's really, really short and came out of a midnight writing spree, but hey! Anything to help pass the time until tomorrow's episode... :) https://archiveofourown.org/works/21143951

• Like 5

6 minutes ago, Jillia said:

OMG!!! For whatever reason Ha Ru ends up in the library right in the corner with all the pictures and... he can see the hole and inside the hole he can see the other world with him and Dan Oh in their sageuk roles. OMG OMG OMG!!

thank you so much for live recap even with bad stream!

Seems like a more slower episode showing how much Harus presences means for Dan oh. But what an exiting development! I guess it is even better having him figuring out his and DO origin :D 

• Like 8

19 minutes ago, cherryblossomkawai said:

Omg we had a glimpse of the other manhwa. I couldn’t tell if it is Goryeo or Joseon. 

No preview yet

Based on the preview, feels more like Goryeo... The flashbacks... The way she fell on his back from the steps previously, was repeated, and now it shows that it also occurred in the other manhwa it seems...

And Haru morphed into BK in a way. The way he wears his shirt unbuttoned when he first reappeared, and in the preview, the way he is so popular among the girls... Whereas BK seems to be more attentive towards DO than he was before.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1