[Drama 2019] Extraordinary You / Suddenly One Day, 어쩌다 발견한 하루 - 2019 MBC Drama of the Year

0ly40

On 10/19/2019 at 9:14 PM, stargazer187 said:

@Jillia

Reveal hidden contents

Actually I had sent it twice. But they never proceed it yet. They just sent me a reply through my email telling me they would come back in 48 hours with further process. 48 hours passed long ago and the account still active. Dunno why, guess it's a sign that I have to stay a bit longer. :D

Fangirling over DO ♡ Haru :wub:

I love how optimistic and energetic DO. Despite all those crappy set-up characters she has, she never give up and keep trying to change her fate given by the writer. It feels like only after Haru crossed over her stages, everything starts going better for her. She becomes much happier and optimistic about her life. The writer might get rid of his memory with DO in his mind, but not from his heart. So like every other amnesiac male lead, somehow deep down in his heart, he will still remember her. And if he doesn't, EDO just need to start making him remember like she'd ever done before. 

• (Sorry to cut your post)  Exactly my thoughts!  I love DO because she is and strives to be an optimistic girl despite of the bleak ending set for her by the writer.  She is wealthy and can have anything in the world but yet the only thing she desires in life is life itself.  Money can't buy 'life'.  
  • I hope her character can impact others especially Koreans on the way they look at life.  As we all know, suicide rate in Korean is high and character like DO can hopefully encourage them to hang on and have hopes even though we can only see 'the bleak future' at the moment.  Even when whe think we can't change the end game.

I think in "Flower" DO is a princess (she jokingly said she was a princess) and could it be that Haru is the bodyguard?  I wonder what BK's character in the past was?

(Anyway, I decided to come back and delurked in this forum.  I have watched many K dramas but only a few of them move me to join the forum.)  

Anyeong to y'all !

• Like 6

41 minutes ago, Jillia said:

Welcome, @naori87! :D Yes I'm curious about that as well. As many say like @Peach that the webtoon is very different from the drama adaptation.

On another note: I wonder if Ha Ru was somewhat teasing Dan Oh in the move theatre. Like not to be mean but what if he read those scenes and a) knew Kyung wouldn't be there but b) also read about Sae Mi's "advice" about touching and indirect kissing. :lol: Like that would be somewhat funny. LMAO

Pretty sure it was intentional on his part. He probably turned up because he wanted to prevent DO and BK from getting cosy... and the way he appeared so nonchalant while homegirl looked ready to faint:joy:

• Like 2
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

5 hours ago, leeminhosny said:

Shooting spo

Hide contents

That particular style of hanbok and hair looks more like something from Goryeo Dynasty, not Joseon, though. It reminds me of Hae Soo's wardrobe in Moon Lovers.

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote IGs! Thanks! :)
  • Like 10

3 hours ago, angelbeast90 said:

Is Jaewook shipping Haru Danoh!!:D:lol:

But looks like all three of them find Hyeyoon cute  and adorable! Though she seems unfazed with all eyes on her acting in the cake scene.:lol:

wishing someone or anyone will sub this BTS... Hyeyoon look adorable n the guys look like they adore her...hihihi

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote videos! Thanks! :)
  • Like 9

I'd been so focused on the Haru-Dan Oh romantic cuteness, to fully appreciate Beak Kyung's awesomeness. But after rewatching the episodes for the 3rd time now.....Lee Jae Wook sure is one handsome man. His face looks so perfectly chistled:blush:

Haru is adorably handsome... but Beak Kyung is plain hot. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 4