[Drama 2019] Extraordinary You / Suddenly One Day, 어쩌다 발견한 하루 - 2019 MBC Drama of the Year

0ly40

1 hour ago, angelbeast90 said:

I loved this scene montage of her going through from hello , anyonghasseyo to hi!!!

I also love that wherever haru startles Dan Oh, she gets so shy and always touches her hair as if she has a crush on him. She too cute and Haru is such a puppy (even though I usually don't like to call people animal names but this time I just can't do anything with myself) So. Cute. :blush:

New stills

• Like 4

18 minutes ago, Jillia said:

I liked this shot... because it showed Kyung outside the story and I wonder... what keeps thinking about when he isn't acting like a douchebag.

Probably about why he's been such a douchebag to Dan Oh? :D He doesn't seem that bad when he's not on the Stage but... I'm kinda frustrated that I can't hate him in peace because of it. Still don't justify anything he's done to Dan Oh but I feel sorry for him. The writer is truly the villain in this story. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

@Jillia I think he is on the path on becoming self-aware but who knows if he'll behave differently then. What if he becomes worse? Either way I don't want Dan Oh to end up with him simply because that would be very tropey  - a nice girl changes a scumbag for the better and through hurting her he somehow becomes a better person and starts treating her better. This is  sooo overused and presents a stupid misconception that men can behave like douchebags as long and there will come a woman who'll change them. Like that almost never happens in real life and the girls who believe in it end up in an unhealthy and abusive relationships. 

• Like 7

3 minutes ago, Jillia said:

Btw... I was rewatching the earlier episodes. And I remember how Kyung was mean to Dan Oh again and then a guy was walking past him "accidently" pushing him. I think that was Ha Ru and Ha Ru was already changing the scenes actively. :wub:

Yes, that was him. I was so happy that he not so accidentally bumped into Kyung. :D I can't wait for new episodes, I want to know since when did HAru become self aware. In the preview Dan Oh asked him this question I I'm dying to know what he'll say. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, nateko said:

@Jillia I think he is on the path on becoming self-aware but who knows if he'll behave differently then. What if he becomes worse? Either way I don't want Dan Oh to end up with him simply because that would be very tropey  - a nice girl changes a scumbag for the better and through hurting her he somehow becomes a better person and starts treating her better. This is  sooo overused and presents a stupid misconception that men can behave like douchebags as long and there will come a woman who'll change them. Like that almost never happens in real life and the girls who believe in it end up in an unhealthy and abusive relationships. 

Girrll preach lol. I totally agree. And this is also happened to my friend. She always tells me she is tired of because her bf is treating her like crap but she cant quit and believe that he would change. .but she is crying everyday and totally unhappy. sigh

I'm really addicted to this drama so I searching some fanmade videos on youtube, I'm surprised there are a lot of baekyung and Dan Oh fanmade vids and a lot of people shipping this couple, I know everyone has different taste but I really dont get it? I mean until eps 4,  He is nothing but jerk and treating Dan Oh like richard simmons, hurting her phisically and emotionally, He doesn't even care if she is dying or not. I dont get it lol. Anyway cant wait for today eps!! I will camping here later lol

• Like 4

I laughed and cringed when he did that mini dance!!

What if all characters become self aware and revolt to change the writer of the manhwa?:lol:

----------------------

Wow it started and it's Haru's story view!! Wait did her room change a bit?

Spoiler

Haru be staring at all the voids and sunlight!!

• Like 7

I don't have access to a lifestream link so I will have to wait until it becomes available on Kocowa and Viki later this afternoon.  I love the fact that DO complains about being the support character and laughed hard when she kept moving JD over in art class so she could get the special sunlight to shine on her only to have the light move to wherever JD was.  DO is so absorbed in her situation that she fails to see that every time she looks at HR, he is sitting in sunlight and then the rays of light shine on her through HR.  This has happened on almost every occasion where HR saves DO.  Even during the night hike, HR's flashlight is shining on her.  It is neat the way the story is developing in that through HR, DO is being made the 1st lead without her even realizing the subtle hints that are being presented.

I am actually hoping that our 2nd lead Do Hwa breaks free of the limits of the stage and find a way to have Joo Da fall in love with him instead of the 1st lead, Nam Joo.  If he works with DO, I think together they might be able to pull this off.  It is not that I have anything in particular against Nam Joo, I just love rooting for the underdog, in this case, Do Hwa.

I agree with others that BK is becoming self aware.  I find his behavior reprehensible and could never accept him actually getting together with Dan O in the end.  I hope that he finds a way to break free of his father and realizes the pain that he has caused DO.  Maybe he could make it up to her by helping her break the stage and help her get her happy ending with Ha Roo.

• Like 5

For everyone who want to live streaming, you can stream it on official website. But before that you must register first, and the steps are quite easy! The website is imbc.com

For tonight episode,

Spoiler

The scripwriters are really go wild:lol:

How can Haru becomes not an extra anymore? I can say one of the leads lol

• Like 2
  • Awesome 4

11 minutes ago, angelbeast90 said:

OH no! is it a good thing or bad thing for Kyung to get self aware!!!

Hide contents

I think Kyung said Namjoo's lines. And is Namjoo not the lead anymore!!!

What did namjoo said? I had watched but without understanding...

• Like 3