[Drama 2019] Extraordinary You / Suddenly One Day, 어쩌다 발견한 하루 - 2019 MBC Drama of the Year

0ly40

I wonder if it's possible to change Dan Oh's fate. Since Haru is so good at drawing maybe the way to change their fate is for Haru to draw the missing scenes in the blank pages of the Secret manhwa? I mean there must be a reason why a copy of the original manhwa exists in the manhwa world itself, right? 

• Like 4
  • Insightful 3

26 minutes ago, Jillia said:

Which is another thing I'm curious about. :D Because how did the manhwa get there if the writer doesn't want things to change? I'm kind of torn because:

Reveal hidden contents

I desperately want a sageuk part in this story. I LOVE sageuks and I would love the reincarnation story. At the same time... it would be so unfair if Dan Oh had to die and be reborn in another story to be with Ha Ru.

So I guess your theory could be valid. On the other hand, Kyung saying "it's not like you're going to die" almost sounds like he KNOWS she won't die or it's the typical we just say it so she will die.

About your spoiler part, I actually think that while in the original webtoon

Spoiler

Dan Oh dies and then gets reincarnated 'backwards' (how does one reincarnate in from the future into the past, btw?) in a sageuk manhwa the drama directors changed it to be the opposite - Dan Oh and Haru already were characters in a sageuk manhwa that probably ended badly and Dan Oh got reincarnated into this modern world manhwa. But then there's the question about how Haru got here in the first place. 

I'm regretting watching this drama live because it drives me crazy. :lol: I guess you can recognise a good drama by how much it makes you obsess over it... I'm screwed till wednesday... :skull: And the amount of eye candy makes me want to become an extra in the manhwa just so I can stare at everyone without any time constraint. :joy: 

• Like 6
  • LOL 2

Reveal hidden contents

But...but... I want them in sageuk attire. :lol: The struggle on my part is real. LMAO

Spoiler

Maybe we'll see them in a sageuk attire in a flashback, for Jinmichae at the very least. 

11 minutes ago, Jillia said:

So true though. There is a lot to discuss on and only 2 (aka 4 episodes) each week. Can we not have like an episode everyday? :wub:B)

My only saving grace are all those wonderful fan vids floating around on YouTube. :lol: and you guys, of course. Otherwise I'd go crazy. 

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, angelbeast90 said:
Also why am I suspecting MBC Drama SNS admin is shipping these two!!

I can understand him/her :D If it wasn't for Haru I would've shipped them too, very tempted to do it actually :ph34r:

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

On 6/20/2019 at 6:30 AM, MianneChan said:

I just hope the story sticks to the manhwa..... Especially Danoh and Haru's characters and relationship. I also hope it retains the tone in the manhwa. It's very mysterious but it's the nice kind? The story is also very retrospective. i also hope Kim Ji In will have a lot of screen time. From what I've read, Lee Dohwa and Oh Namjoo's characters have been changed a lot. I'm getting nervous as a fan of the manhwa.

Omg please tell me they do end up together! i love haru and danoh! but in the manga so far (eng sub up to vol 2 chapter 22) haru forgets his memories. spoil for us if they'll end up together!! i cant watch anymore if they arent ;-;

• Like 4

30 minutes ago, Jillia said:

I was thinking... what if:

Hide contents

Dan Oh ends up not having any heart problems at all. Because she only got them on stage. But off-stage the chest pain is gone and she is super healthy. So could it be that her destiny could turn out better than we expect it to be. Because the manhwa desperately tries to convince us she is going to die. So logic should tell us: she won't?

I really hope so. There's no way my heart is ready for so many sad ending this year. 

Spoiler

Since Dan Oh is fine in the Shadow, what if she dies on Stage and then wakes up in the Shadow all fine and dandy +  free from the writer's clutches? :joy: that would be hilarious. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

1 hour ago, Jillia said:

Aigooo... why is Ha Ru aka Rowoon so pretty! Like my heart flutters with every gif I see. :wub: No matter from which angle... he is perfection!

Rowoon is a baby in real life completely :joy: I have been waiting that everyone recognise him for 3 years :tears: he and SF9 so hardworking I hope this time everyone recognise them and they will be succesfull ,really they deserved this.:bawling:

4eefc367-하루5.gif

Spoiler

065df186-하루4.gif

@whitefox0112 

• Like 1
  • Love 3

6 minutes ago, ainipang said:

Anyone know if haru start drawing dan oh after meeting her or before meeting her?

I assume he start drawing afrter meeting her.

But if he start drawing beforw meeting her, then there higher chances that haru know dan oh before

Before they met

• Like 4

On October 14, Good Data Corporation posted their weekly rankings of the most buzzworthy dramas and actors. The results are from the company’s analysis of 25 currently airing and upcoming dramas from October 7 to October 13.

Coming in at No. 2 was MBC’s “Extraordinary You,” which saw a 63 percent rise in its buzzworthy rating due to its interesting story and its refreshing take on the original webtoon. SF9’s Rowoon and Kim Hye Yoon similarly saw a sharp increase in their ranks on the list of buzzworthy actors, taking No. 4 and No. 5, respectively.

1. KBS2 “When the Camellia Blooms” – 16.68 percent
  2. MBC “Extraordinary You” – 12.99 percent
  3. JTBC “Flower Crew: Joseon Marriage Agency” – 11.98 percent
  4. KBS2 “The Tale of Nokdu” – 9.62 percent
  5. SBS “Vagabond” – 9.3 percent
  6. JTBC “My Country” – 6.05 percent
  7. MBN “Graceful Family” – 3.8 percent
  8. tvN “Melting Me Softly” – 3.55 percent
  9. tvN “Pegasus Market” – 3.25 percent
  10. KBS2 “A Place in the Sun” – 2.42 percent

Check out the top 10 drama actors this week:

1. Park Ji Hoon (“Flower Crew: Joseon Marriage Agency”)
  2. Gong Hyo Jin (“When the Camellia Blooms”)
  3. Jang Dong Yoon (“The Tale of Nokdu”)
  4. SF9’s Rowoon (“Extraordinary You”)
  5. Kim Hye Yoon (“Extraordinary You”)
  6. Lee Seung Gi (“Vagabond”)
  7. Kang Ha Neul (“When the Camellia Blooms”)
  8. Suzy (“Vagabond”)
  9. Kim So Hyun (“The Tale of Nokdu”)
  10. Gong Seung Yeon (“Flower Crew: Joseon Marriage Agency”)

cr:soompi

• Like 3