Quantcast
0ly40

[Current Drama 2019] Extraordinary You / Suddenly One Day, 어쩌다 발견한 하루 - Wed & Thu @ 20:55 KST

8 minutes ago, -Love Blossom- said:

Moreover his actions speak louder than words *movie theater* :tounge_wink:

Of course! Just one look is enough to melt us. :wub:

1571473491.gif

• Like 4
  • LOL 2
  • Love 5

52 minutes ago, -Love Blossom- said:

t must have very difficult for him to play such a quiet character. He doesn't evhave much lines. Poor Rowoon :(

He talked about this why does he this?:lol:

Spoiler

• Like 4

These two... let them be BFFs forever! :D Also they way they both cringe at Do Hwa's older brother's fashion taste. :lol:

tumblr_pzorjohND51ys6euao1_400.gifvtumblr_pzorjohND51ys6euao2_400.gifv

Spoiler

tumblr_pzorjohND51ys6euao4_400.gifvtumblr_pzorjohND51ys6euao3_400.gifv

tumblr_pzorjohND51ys6euao6_400.gifvtumblr_pzorjohND51ys6euao5_400.gifv

tumblr_pzorjohND51ys6euao8_400.gifvtumblr_pzorjohND51ys6euao7_400.gifv

Credit: okashiratsuki

• Like 12

22 hours ago, Jillia said:

This scene was so cute! :wub:

Hide contents

Credit: chaeunwoo

I agree.  Super cute scene.  She is so cute when she goes all heart fluttery for a moment and then realizes what she is doing and then immediately goes into denial or attempts to control herself.  It is just so darn endearing.  

I also love the scene where Do Hwa is fanboying on Ha Ru's back.  Dan O gets in between them and does this cute butt wiggle to get them to separate so that she can end the budding Bromance between our male extras before it gets started.  B)   This series is full of priceless gem scenes.  I hope they can keep this up through the entire series because it makes it so entertaining.

• Like 10
  • LOL 1

On 10/20/2019 at 11:33 PM, deandraluv said:
  • (Sorry to cut your post)  Exactly my thoughts!  I love DO because she is and strives to be an optimistic girl despite of the bleak ending set for her by the writer.  She is wealthy and can have anything in the world but yet the only thing she desires in life is life itself.  Money can't buy 'life'.  
  • I hope her character can impact others especially Koreans on the way they look at life.  As we all know, suicide rate in Korean is high and character like DO can hopefully encourage them to hang on and have hopes even though we can only see 'the bleak future' at the moment.  Even when whe think we can't change the end game.

I think in "Flower" DO is a princess (she jokingly said she was a princess) and could it be that Haru is the bodyguard?  I wonder what BK's character in the past was?

(Anyway, I decided to come back and delurked in this forum.  I have watched many K dramas but only a few of them move me to join the forum.)  

Anyeong to y'all !

Annyeong~ waves

Yup. Exactly. Hopefully that tiny moral message could increase the society awareness and gives some new light to the depressed one or those with problems that they shouldn't givie up with their life, that there's a hope in every difficulties. However hard the life is, it's a gift which we should be grateful for and we should live on better.

Idk about the past life thing, but the recent fan photos of filming shows they're going to give it to us soon. Like other fellow extras here, I'm so giddy seeing our DO and all the long legs oppas in the traditional costume, just bring it on that Joseon or Georyeo fashion, yeah!

(Same! Just like how DO with her denial of liking Haru, I can't hold myself not to fangirl over this drama, so now here I am, having some new drama titles added up while waiting the Wednesday comes)

• Like 6
  • Love 1

Fully rewatched it with subs. I noticed that rowoon aka Haru loves to meme hyeyoon many times, it's the "move aside please" hand gesture. It's so funny and cute whenever he imitates her. It seems like her acting on that scene (DO slides JD aside to get the sunshine for her) left a deep impression on him. LOL

And oh gosh the scene where she is considering to whom her cake belongs to is so hilariously and adorably cute. Look how nam joo smiles behind her and all the boys break into laughters after the scene taken, can't handle her cute aegyo attacks. :lol: This is the reason why I ship her with all. She's just so cute. I'm female but I can't deny that she's so lovable. 

Somehow I don't get annoyed with how they keep adding more fuel to the triangle love even on off-camera. Such a nice answer of hye yoon that keeps us on wonderig till the last journey later. 

Ohhh... wednesday palli waa!!!

• Like 9

Looks like MBC drama knows what scene's the fans love:) Hope the middle part of the drama is as much entertaining and heart fluttering and heartbreaking at the same time!!

• Like 5

Kim Hye Yoon's cute BTS video. Didn't know she was with SidusHQ, they usually upload their actors' BTS vids a whole lot.

• Like 4
  • Love 3

OST Part 4 will be released on October 23rd. :D It's called "First Love" (Drama Version) by Epitone Project

1571729421826072.jpg

• Like 7

This is crazy, I cant do my job properly because all the cuteness and sweetness overflowing in this drama, on and off stage, in the drama and in the BTS.

Malfunction me waiting for next episodes hahaha

Truly drives me crazy :joy:

Kim Hye Yoon seems a lot more relax and comfortable around these two men. Some of the BTS scenes are for the upcoming episodes (based on Haru’s new style of hair) Anyway enjoyyy ~

• Like 9

Hyeyoon is so lovable...and she is so close to all of them boys that I seem to ship her with everyone.

Btw I am so dissapointed by the korean viewership for this extraordinary series...I really wish it would rise coz its worth it.

• Like 6

Wow that BTS video is adorable. Was he afraid of a flying bug in that part @02:30 and Hyeyoon took care of it!! lol

• LOL 5

It's so cute how Rowoon and Lee Jae Wook are always making fun of how tall they are and how smol Kim Hye Yoon is. :lol:

• Like 5
  • Love 1

I am late but have manage to watch the latest aired episodes.  the trio friendship is just so cute. and DO and Haru is just so adorable together. love their determination to overcome their "fate" in the manwha story. Also Harus strong will to stay by DO side is just heartwarming :wub:  Boy remember our girl soon! I know I am gonna be sad seeing him being cold to DO. But I belive his heart gonna remember. stay strong you two DO and Haru!

I am really flabbergasted with BK. His violent outburst and the things he is saying and those to DO. really to me everything is about him for him. The last part in latest episode where DO is laying in hospital bed and he having that panic attack. there was no worry about DO it was about his own trauma. Even when she was gone from the bed he never showed genuin concerns for her wellbeing. instead he was smug about winning over Haru and telling DO that he knows. I am done with him. sure he have a bad home life. but really do not justify his behavior. Also wonder if he have anything to do with Haru disappearing... 

• Like 4
  • Love 1

I read the ratings were quite low, did they not like the plot? I think the plot is quite  unique

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Dundee said:

I read the ratings were quite low, did they not like the plot? I think the plot is quite  unique

Ratings for dramas these day are low anyways. But I can say the buzz is pretty big. Like people talk a lot about this drama in Korea. I wonder though if the ratings come from the timeslot.

• Like 6