[Drama 2019] Extraordinary You / Suddenly One Day, 어쩌다 발견한 하루 - 2019 MBC Drama of the Year

0ly40

@Latte_Anyday I also felt that Juda might have some feelings towards Dowha. When she was having a hard time she thought of Dowha first instead of Namjoo.

With those hazy screen and smirk it's almost clear that she has also gained self awareness but I don't want her to be completely bad. She can be grey like mean to the people who troubles her but good to the ones who are nice to her. Manwha writer is already doing a great job as a villain and Kyung and Jinmichae are also trying to separate our couple so I don't want another villain it's too much.

Spoiler

I read somewhere that in the webtoon Danoh dies in Kyung's arms and Haru also dies and they go back to their saeguk manwha to live happily ever after. If anyone read the webtoon can you please tell me whether it is true and if it is then how Haru died.

• Like 8

8 minutes ago, -Love Blossom- said:

@Latte_Anyday I also felt that Juda might have some feelings towards Dowha. When she was having a hard time she thought of Dowha first instead of Namjoo.

With those hazy screen and smirk it's almost clear that she has also gained self awareness but I don't want her to be completely bad. She can be grey like mean to the people who troubles her but good to the ones who are nice to her. Manwha writer is already doing a great job as a villain and Kyung and Jinmichae are also trying to separate our couple so I don't want another villain it's too much.

Hide contents

I read somewhere that in the webtoon Danoh dies in Kyung's arms and Haru also dies and they go back to their saeguk manwha to live happily ever after. If anyone read the webtoon can you please tell me whether it is true and if it is then how Haru died.

If that so, PD-nim decided to make their history in drama backward so I smell happy ending :D

• Like 5

I wouldn’t be surprised if Haru suffered from abandonment issues after today. I believe that by the end of this episode he must have developed a deep trauma of watching Dan Oh walk away from him again and again. It’s a trauma he will probably only overcome when he’s 90 years old, holding Dan Oh in his arms as they watch their 6 great-grandchildren and 2 dogs play at their cosy home in the countryside.

RbaeXlw.jpg

• Like 5
  • LOL 7
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 2

I suspect Kyung's brother being aware but he don't have a name coz he is an extra. I'm afraid if we find his name the story of him will take a turn! Oh no I sound like Jin Michae now.

Speaking of him reminds me of a friend who like to spoil things but not give the full spoiler and speak in riddles. Why the heck was he trying to overload information on Haru! Sounds like a love-hate relationship:confounded:

-----------------------------------------------------

Also he could honeymoon carry her so easily ! lol!!

• Like 9

I didn’t watch episode 8 with eng subs yet.

But I think the shadow world is more logical than the stage.

What i mean by that is without tropes and cliches, you understand DO, DH and JD. 

In real life, a woman who is dying, isn’t going waste her time with someone who doesnt’ like her and have cruel behavior. 

She is going to surround herself with people who loves her and are more positive.

In real life, someone like JD, who is poor and super smart ( scholarship isn’t easy to have), she isn’t going to be bright. She has her grandmother sick, she has to take care of herself and her family, work and face bullying. No someone like her grow up so quickly and is more cunning ( not mean but understand how the world works). In real life, she will try to rebel and have the upper hand on people hurting her if she has the possibilities.

Still logical that DH like JD in the stage and shadow. He is a nice guy liking a nice beautiful girl. 

• Like 11

Awww man... things may be turning darker, with Juda becoming aware. The writer of the drama really loves putting us viewers through these emotional roller coasters...

Spoiler

http://content.mbc.co.kr/program/drama/3451760_64285.html

Spoiler

Based on the character description, it seems that Juda will be the main antagonistic force in the second half to ensure that the spotlight of the webtoon stays with her.

The squid fairy's past life in other manhwas will return to haunt him in the form of an not-yet-introduced character. 

The Haru-Danoh pair may be set up for a bitter-sweet ending, since Haru seem to have killed Dan-oh in the saguek manhwa.

Extraordinary you is really an underrated drama. I think Koreans are discounting this drama simply due to the high-school setting, plus maybe competition from Camellia Bloom.

• Like 8

OK, I think I have watched the final scene of Episode 16 about thirty-four times now.  I am officially naming this scene “Hug on a busy street that’s not so busy.”  I saw that some folks were a little concerned that Dan-Oh is not hugging back Ha-Ru in this scene.  Rest assured that this is not an indication of her feelings for Ha-Ru.  Instead you could see this more of a reflection of her mental/emotional state of being.  Keep in mind that she has just recently come to grips that she is responsible for “13” Ha-Ru disappearing and she does not like the “BK” Ha-Ru at all.  She is paralyzed with fear that she will soon either be forced into a loveless marriage or die.  She is too fearful to try to change her world anymore in fears that something horrible will happen again.

So all of a sudden, “13” Ha-Ru appears when she needs him most.  At first, she feels like she is hallucinating.  Then she fears that he is lying to her and will revert back to “BK” Ha-Ru at any moment.  Then she fears this change might cause a terrible fiasco in the stage world or worse the shadow world.  Finally, as she starts to relish in his touch and his feelings of warmth, she fears that she might hear the click of the page turning and then this beautiful moment will be snatched away from her.  That would be a lot to process for anyone, let alone out little heroine.  I am sure if we had been able to watch the scene for another moment we would have seen her arms wrap around and crush Ha-Ru.  It would have probably gotten to the point that Ha-Ru would need to physically remove her arms from around himself because she would refuse to ever let go willingly.  I am glad we did not see that part of it, because that was a moment for just the two of them.

I think we will see the refreshed and happy Dan-Oh again in the next episode with new strength to tackle her life.

• Like 13
  • Insightful 1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TaRF3-YEW10

Dano – HEY KIDS HARU IS BACK!

BK – Everyone, attention!

VO – Are you guys going to officially date?

Dano – I didn’t know that my day to day life was this precious

BK – You can’t win over me because of the storyboard

BK – How dare you look at me like that.

Haru  – Are you afraid of me coming back?

MC – Maybe he remembers his past also?

Haru – Our own story that the write will never know about

VO – if he writer created this world, why do you think you are the only special one?

Haru – it is exactly the same as the previous book

VO – Have you seen a cartoon that looks just like us?

VO – The line was exactly the same

BK – Where is the book!

Credit dramamilk.com/extraordinary-you

• Like 5

Im sorry to ask this but can someone who has read the webtoon spoil Yeo Juda's shadow character. She seemed to smile in the latest episode during the stage scene when NJ supports her and rebukes Semi (not sure if that is how you spell her name). Anyway, i get that she somehow became aware, but can someone explain that scary smile of her's? Cause i have a feeling that she may have been long aware of everything and purposely using DH to avoid her difficult situations with the bullies and stuff. 

• Like 5