Quantcast
0ly40

[Current Drama 2019] Extraordinary You / Suddenly One Day, 어쩌다 발견한 하루 - Wed & Thu @ 20:55 KST

22 hours ago, Jillia said:

It must be painful when Dan Oh is put on the stage. She can't do anything about it when the writer decides her it's "Baek Kyung Time". I had to laugh a bit when Dan Oh made that sarcastic comment. But also it must be painful for Ha Ru as well because he can't do anything either.

Also, very telling that as soon the stage is over Dan Oh just flees the scene. See what I did there. :D

I THINK I see what you did there...:rolleyes:

I kept thinking there's something really familiar in what you wrote but it's like a mental block where I simply couldn't recall why it's so familiar... until now...I finally recall what that is... change in one syllable... :lol:

• Like 5

Just drop in to tell my two cents. Well, I've planned to enjoy this drama by myself in silence. EY is super fun. I didn't watch any dramas for months since nothing really capture my attention since I dropped www midway. 

My fave character is DO. And I ship her with everyone. She's so loveable. So whoever she ends up with, as long that makes her happy, then I'm rooting on her.

The recent episodes are getting more interesting. HR is such a cutie pie. He's so tenderly sweet! Makes my heart pounding. I like the extras squad so much!! All the reactions to the cheesy tropes and all are just so entertaining. Well everyone must have written tons of texts discussing the episodes and all right? So I just want to add a little. 

To me, BK is pitiful. Grow up with such abusive father has turned him into a hot tempered and skeptical. He doesn't know how to love or respect the love he has. I understand his situation and his anger stem from. But I can't understand why or how he treats DO that bad. I know it's his set-up character. But it seems his shadow character is no different. And the recent eps hints that he's also self aware now or he's already in it for a while. Despite all of that, how could LJW be so hawt! I just realized he was the same person who acted as Marco in MoA and also who played the scene stealer star SJH of what's wrong with my MIL (Search:www) LOL. I like when he speaks gently  to DO unlike his usual stage character, angry BK. I hope BK can be more matured and controlling his anger better.

The scenes where the love blossoms prettily between HR and DO. Aww... they're easily shippable. Their height difference is just so cute! I love all their scenes! Geez, the writer seems to reset everything for next episodes by turning HR to extra with roles. I guess they will take his self-aware memories. Cheer up uri DO!! Wakes him up if he forgets you! Go extras squad!! 

• Like 12

IUwthNX.gifWhat in the....!

Spoiler

Is Juda going to become an antagonist towards Danoh and give her the Judas kiss!! Why I don't want that to go that way! Don't you think that's a bit predictable!!

------------

@Jillia So according to Shin Saemi and many other tropes they have indirectly kissed now I hope the fans don't object if Haru kiss Danoh. I hope that happens in the drama. Or maybe Danoh should kiss him after she finds him with the disappearance trope happened to wake up the sleeping beauty!!

• Like 8

@angelbeast90

Yes, I want a kiss. Like we need Dan Oh on her toes and Ha Ru bending down. A sweet kiss. Yes I want that! :wub:

• Like 7
  • Love 1

18 minutes ago, Jillia said:

@angelbeast90

Yes, I want a kiss. Like we need Dan Oh on her toes and Ha Ru bending down. A sweet kiss. Yes I want that! :wub:

Yes and yes but not this anime kiss though! lol

Spoiler
How To Kiss A Tall Guy - Tall GIF - Anime TallGuy Punch GIFs

----------------------------------

• Like 6

Hi I was a little out of dramaland and I really didn't want to go back because this world is so absorbing but this drama... God. This drama has me screaming like a teenager. Shame on me. :lol:

I haven't read the webtoon, maybe in the future I will. Maybe. But what really caught me in this drama is Eun Dan Oh (Kim Hye Yoon). This girl knows how to act and she is terribly adorable.

Besides the story has such a deep premise and a powerful message: You are always the protagonist of your own life.

Ps. Ha Roo is a dream. Great material for boyfriend, fiance, husband, etc... Goals!

• Like 10

No matter how crappy your home situation is you don't talk to people like Kyung does. And Ha Ru knows.:wub:B)

4a527925e376a8e142218f9d89ab3a35a8c5ec8c2f027df6438196a943bcec8e8788a72f90dc8606

Spoiler

cfbae7b93797a325c0228b099884f8fb4b5db88d9e7d202dc328486ab54a07705033706c0924bf1b

e58799194b93efb02a066a9c765bf9feb354ad1614ab32353e8798594ddc9134bf132f45c4d03d82

Credit: mufalo

Welcome to the thread! :D  @stargazer187 and @Mayiya

• Like 12

Thanks @Jillia it's so great to join the party here. Meeting you all my fellow extras. :D

Random question, off-topic

Spoiler

I plan to delete my account before but EY stopped me to do so. Btw to whom should I tell if I want to delete it?

DH was kicked off from A3 then joined the swimming duel with NJ. They keep going on the meta jokes. What's next?

It was so enjoyable watching HR pushed in BK to the pool in one go. He deserves it. HR looks so cool tho. And I feel so glad seeing BK gets annoyed. LJW looked pretty sexy while getting angry. LOL 

• Like 9
  • LOL 1

Camera Director Shares Behind-The-Scenes Stories Of Filming “Extraordinary You,” Rowoon, And More

Oct 19, 2019
by Y. Shin

Camera director Yoon Kwon Soo from MBC’s “Extraordinary You” has revealed behind-the-scenes stories of the drama’s cast members!

“Extraordinary You” tells the story of a high school student named Eun Dan Oh (Kim Hye Yoon) who discovers that she is a character in a manhwa (Korean comic). When she meets a nameless extra in the story (SF9’s Rowoon), she decides to go against her predetermined fate and find true love.

After sharing that the characters of “Extraordinary You” were all unique and youthful, director Yoon Kwon Soo explained how he filmed scenes featuring Eo Ha Roo (Rowoon). He commented that the charming visual beauty of Ha Roo came from the director’s “romantic” hand-held camerawork. Unlike the usual hand-held camerawork that makes viewers tense with its rough handling, the “romantic” hand-held camerawork moves gently, similar to how one breathes or how a heart beats. It also gives viewers the feeling that the character is right beside them.

In addition, director Yoon Kwon Soo told a behind-the-scenes story about how the team reflected the warm and fresh colors that the original webtoon carries through the drama. He said, “I picked out the key colors I felt were important while reading the original webtoon, and I expressed [those colors] by painting it onto the drama as well. There are a lot of people around me who tell me that it’s like they’re reading the webtoon when they watch the drama. If they felt that way, I think the intended visuals were delivered well to viewers.”

extraordinary-you4.jpg

Director Yoon Kwon Soo continued, “The camera director is the person who’s in closest proximity to the actors on set. When the front of the camera is comforting and stable, the actor’s acting can be perfect. On the day of the press conference, every time one of our actors came out for the photo session, we cheered for them. Later, Jung Gun Joo (who plays Lee Do Hwa) said that he was really nervous at the time, but when he saw me, he felt relaxed. I was happy then too.”

The director also filmed an underwater scene where Ha Roo saves Eun Dan Oh. He was able to work with the actors to produce beautiful underwater scenes with delicate, soft camera work, which resulted in the episode having high viewership ratings during that scene and an explosive response.

• Like 6
  • Awesome 2
  • Thanks 2

f4eb026d-어하루E09-21.gif

Spoiler

24062313-어하루E09-22.gif

@moment92511

6 hours ago, angelbeast90 said:

I hope the fans don't object if Haru kiss Danoh. I hope that happens in the drama

Rowoon even had a bed scene in previous drama :lol:, the fans familiar :lol:

• Like 5

@stargazer187

Well I hope you'll stay with us beyond Extraordinary You. :D But:

Spoiler

If you want to delete your account either contact an admin or the Soompi help desk.

Laser glare Haru demands for you to stay. :wub:

15714115252.gif

• Like 10
  • Love 1

This scene was so beautiful. I loved how Dan Oh wondered whether Haru remembers her or not and we get the answer again. Yes, he does.:wub:

15714102941.gif

• Like 5
  • Love 4