[Drama 2019] Extraordinary You / Suddenly One Day, 어쩌다 발견한 하루 - 2019 MBC Drama of the Year

0ly40

I think the ratings are quite low because the fact it is a school drama. So basically, the viewers are in 10s, 20s. But Extraordinary You is 1st when comes to top buzzworthy drama of 3rd week October, beat others strong ongoing drama like Tale of Nokdu, Melting Me Softly, When Camellia Blooms, etc. We knew the rival dramas are star studded casts with a lot of experiences. For me, it's still unbelievable for a school drama (with rookie actors) has reach this far (once again, with strong rival dramas). We do know Extraordinary You is a really amazing drama, they really deserved this. Even the PDnim said that the crews are very shock because they gained first in the list.

I hope the ratings get better. With this achievement, more people will see this drama as promising one.

• Like 3
  • Awesome 3

Rating isn't everthing,There are like Moon Lovers (low rating but hit ) and before drama started I knew that rating was low (generally school dramas ratings are low )bu I hoped popularity for drama in net, this is my hope definitelly, this result is soooo goood definitely and this was my wish.:bawling::bawling:really I am so happy :bawling:and I didn't expect so much.Let's rise Extraordinary You :thumbsup:

And I am so proud of Rowoon:bawling: SF9 strive hard and suffer a lot, they (he ) so worked hard:bawling: now he has surpassed so many pupular actor in list:bawling: rise actor Kim Rowoon 

Kim Hye Yoon aldready was pupular Sky Castle 

• Like 5
  • Love 1

Unlurking because OH MY GOD My fav Korean Band Day6 has just dropped a BOP as always called Sweet Chaos and and....THE LYRICS!!!!!! I can't believe they match so well with the drama and DanoxHaru ship!!!!!!! Like, listen!

"The world that I've been living in

Because of you it has been reversed and overturned

It's a sweet chaos

Since you've entered THE STAGE

My life, dream and future and everything have been changed

But I am looking forward to tomorrow

And the DAYS that are changing

I like it

It makes me go crazy

It's a sweet chaos

Chaos but FLOWERS BLOOM IN IT! 

It's a sweet chaos"

LIKE...? did YoungK who wrote the lyrics watch the drama? lMAO! I'm so happy right now! The drama is my fav right now and my fav band has just dropped yet another amazing song. I hope somebody makes a FMV of the song with clips of the drama <3 <3 <3 

• Like 3
  • Awesome 3

10 minutes ago, Jillia said:

Korean fans uploading fanart for sageuk part... Dan Oh with them bangs and Ha Ru with his Ha Ru bangs.  :wub:

LOL, they even got the height differential correct between DO and HR.  The only thing that could have made this picture more swoon worthy was if they had drawn DO's hands so that she was sweeping her hair back over her ears as she has a tendency to do whenever she starts to interact with HR.  Even from early on you knew she was attracted to HR because she would always adjust her hair to be just perfect and then would adjust her shirt to look   most appealing to HR.  I really like how they get DO's eyes to get all big and doe like every time she looks at HR.  My compliments to Kim Hye-Yoon for doing such a great job acting her role so perfectly and portraying her feelings of fascination verging on love for the HR character.

• Like 4
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, Peach said:

I think the ratings are quite low because the fact it is a school drama. So basically, the viewers are in 10s, 20s. But Extraordinary You is 1st when comes to top buzzworthy drama of 3rd week October, beat others strong ongoing drama like Tale of Nokdu, Melting Me Softly, When Camellia Blooms, etc. We knew the rival dramas are star studded casts with a lot of experiences. For me, it's still unbelievable for a school drama (with rookie actors) has reach this far (once again, with strong rival dramas). We do know Extraordinary You is a really amazing drama, they really deserved this. Even the PDnim said that the crews are very shock because they gained first in the list.

I hope the ratings get better. With this achievement, more people will see this drama as promising one.

They have the 18-20 demographic locked, demographic more likely to buy advertised material so I would not worry....this was never marketed as a drama that would get sky high ratings...its doing better than expected and there is still time to pick up more viewers

In the BTS, Dan Oh wearing her pajamas and Kyung in all black....which episode is that from or the ones where Haru is wearing shirts open over his t-shirts??? Are those edited out scenes or unaired upcoming scenes??

• Like 4
  • Awesome 1

32 minutes ago, Nymeria289 said:

In the BTS, Dan Oh wearing her pajamas and Kyung in all black....which episode is that from or the ones where Haru is wearing shirts open over his t-shirts??? Are those edited out scenes or unaired upcoming scenes??

For DO and BK, we don't know yet. I have seen DO wearing the pajama but alone, she didn't act with BK. I dunno if BK visited her site during her scene or if it is for the next episodes.

As for Haru, I am pretty sure it is for the upcoming episodes because Haru's style resembles BK, which explains that he will become BK's tennis mate and follower. Anyhow, I can't wait for tomorrow.

• Like 5

40 minutes ago, Jillia said:

Dan Oh isn't wearing a pajama I think it's from episode 3/4 when they have dinner with Dan Oh's and Kyung's father. Kyung is wearing all black and brings Dan Oh fruit to her room. :)

I don't think we've seen Ha Ru wearing this. The only time he was wearing open shirts over his t-shirts was in the first couple episodes. I think this may be from scenes we haven't seen yet or they did costume rehearsals and changed them.

In the BTS, she is wearing her pajamas but in the scene from episode 3-4, its a dress so could be they changed the scene or cut it out.

• Like 3

watching preview. Is it just me nervous how they gonna execute Haru not remembering our girl? :tears: Hope it is done in a surprising way not in a frustrating way. at least Haru have been climbing up into a supporting character in the drama. wonder how this gonna affect things. have been thinking about this the whole day. Needed to just writer them down. 

• Like 5

31 minutes ago, sal2 said:

viendo la vista previa ¿Estoy solo nervioso por cómo ejecutarán a Haru sin recordar a nuestra chica? :lágrimas: Espero que se haga de una manera sorprendente, no de una manera frustrante. Al menos Haru se ha convertido en un personaje secundario en el drama. Me pregunto cómo afectará esto a las cosas. He estado pensando en esto todo el día. Necesitaba simplemente escribirlos. 

I'm curious to know what Ha Roo's attitude will be with Dan Oh will he recover his memories or he will fall in love with her again

• Like 5