Quantcast
0ly40

[Current Drama 2019] Extraordinary You / Suddenly One Day, 어쩌다 발견한 하루 - Wed & Thu @ 20:55 KST

Just now, larrysouth said:

Rewatching Episode 9.  Near the start of the episode Ha Ru, tells Dan Oh, "I know my beginning was with you."  What a great line.  I have to use that one on my wife to see if that scores me any points.  :D

Yes, that was sweet. Also Ha Ru wondering why it's Dan Oh. He doesn't really know more than she does. But the fact that from the beginning there was only her... *swooooon* :wub:

• Like 6
  • Love 4

Will Baekyung help Danoh when Haru disappear?

I hope he does.

-----------------------------------------

I think I'm going to loose it if this is going to be like rinse and repeat over and over again!!

Does DO have to go through the story 100 times to get it right!!!

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

What the hell, Haru? :joy: If he didn't look so clueless I'd say he's totally teasing her. What is this? He looks so unaffected compared to poor Dan Oh. :D

• Like 7
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1

My stream was lagging so much zzzz

I'd say this eps is so intense. As we already knew from the preview, Haru was missing gosh I almost cried. .it happen after he saved Dan Oh

Baekyung in this whole eps is annoying AF, my reaction is exactly like Dan Oh because he keep appearing and ruined the mood. He reminds me of 2nd mean female character in typical manhwa who always ruined the leads realationship lol. Btw He finally read the manhwa 'secret' in the end of eps

How can I survive till next week? I'm worried so muchh, what happened to Haruu :tears:

• Like 7

Geez.... was Ha Ru written this way or is this shadow Ha Ru? Confusion!!! :wub:

Preview:

• Like 9

Preview 13-14.

BaekKyung Getting Nicer To DanOh; HaRu Comes Back In ManHwa Included As Extra (Level Like DanOh), Treating DanOh Differently

(Seems BaekKyung Tore Up Haru's Drawings)

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

New stills of KHY in that gorgeous white dress - she's been absolutely brilliant in this show

tumblr_pzisgnEocU1s8t96qo9_1280.jpgtumblr_pzisgnEocU1s8t96qo4_1280.jpg

Spoiler

tumblr_pzisgnEocU1s8t96qo10_1280.jpg

tumblr_pzisgnEocU1s8t96qo8_1280.jpg

tumblr_pzisgnEocU1s8t96qo5_1280.jpg

tumblr_pzisgnEocU1s8t96qo2_1280.jpg

tumblr_pzisgnEocU1s8t96qo7_1280.jpg

tumblr_pzisgnEocU1s8t96qo6_1280.jpg

tumblr_pzisgnEocU1s8t96qo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_pzisgnEocU1s8t96qo3_1280.jpg

Source: Sidus HQ

• Like 8
  • Love 4

From preview:

Baek Kyung abusing/destroying Ha Ru's drawing book. :(

1571317997.gif

And the cuteness from the IG clip. :wub:

1571318005.gif

• Like 12
  • Awesome 1

Annyeong~~ :wub::wub: *whispers - Why is he so perfect?*

1571318317.gif

• Like 7
  • LOL 2
  • Love 5

Haru disappeared and then cam back as extra...waaaooowww:sweatingbullets:...why is next Wednesday so far away....ahhhhh:bawling:

Finally it looks like all the characters are revolting against writer... anything is happening here...LOL what's next :joy:

• Like 10
  • LOL 3

Based From The Preview 13-14 :

HaRu's Role In The Secret ManHwa Now Is That

He Is Part Of Tennis Club And He's BaekKyung's Good Follower.

• Like 4
  • Unamused 3
  • Sad 1
  • Insightful 2

The problem with Ha Ru becoming an extra with a backstory aka being Baek Kyung's underling ( basically) means that he has actually less freedom to do what he wants to do. :(

92717057e09822bbd0213bab6c760d51099e7af8

Also, is that Dan Oh standing there with the rests of Ha Ru's drawings swimming in the pool? It looks like she ran from the hospital?

94811338d39e5fd2fde2aa636cff339add3f70d4

• Like 13

I hope Haru fight's his way to Danoh even after he turned to extra!

I need to watch without subs I missed a lot of stuff due to buffering when live streaming.

• Like 8

Baek Kyung: Destroying Ha Ru's book.

Me:

no-baby-no-gif.gif

• Like 8
  • LOL 1

On 10/13/2019 at 2:55 PM, Jillia said:

It's pretty safe to say it's not a love triangle show. It looks like it but it's not.

I've watched up to episode 10 and I feel like a love triangle seems very likely even if it's unrequited it feels like it'll play a big part - am I missing something

• Like 6

1 minute ago, anony12345 said:

I've watched up to episode 10 and I feel like a love triangle seems very likely even if it's unrequited it feels like it'll play a big part - am I missing something

Yeah but I don't think we really need to worry about that. :) Highly unlikely Kyung ends up with Dan Oh.

• Like 4
  • Love 1

22 minutes ago, uglypearl said:

HaRu's Role In The Secret ManHwa Now Is That

He Is Part Of Tennis Club And He's BaekKyung's Good Follower.

I think this "supports" the/my theory that he was the protector of DO AND BK in the sageuk(have we confirmed this?) manwha... the plot of Secret* is slowly turning into the plot of the other manhwa... which is meant to be a tragedy where BK (after being a right royal pain) falls for DO and then she dies** after they reconcile--which was why it was BK and not Haru who catches DO.

*the Secret being that 1-the characters are, well, characters in a manhwa. and 2-the secret behind who Haru is (the translation of the korean title is "Haru found by chance"

**DO's driving motivation so far has been living. not falling in love but living. I think this means that her character in the other manwha is meant to die. Haru is meant to make sure that she doesn't prevent her death...

• Like 5
  • Insightful 4