[Drama 2019] Extraordinary You / Suddenly One Day, 어쩌다 발견한 하루 - 2019 MBC Drama of the Year

0ly40

Haru's face is so wonderful to look at, how can he be this good-looking wth

Also, watching the drama with characters having to act out their lines..i mean, i don't think they'll go there with a ten-foot-pole since it's supposed to be a high school romance manwha, but my brain just went there uh....aware characters can't stop 'playing their characters' even if they themselves don't consent to it,,, also, they can't physically move, they are forced....gets dark quick 

• Like 7

25 minutes ago, juhli said:

I'm still very in love with the theory that our 'shadow' main leads DO, HR and BK were together in a different (sageuk) manwha and HR used to protect them both...bc on today's episode he protected BK again

BK as the a-hole crown prince? DO is the ignored crown princess who falls in love with the guard (HR) who is always protecting her??? (except that BK was meant to be the lead BUT DO and HR fell in love anyway because they are fated no matter who they are *meant* to be with?)

--I will 100% write a fanfic for that if it isn't what we end up with... 

• Like 10

48 minutes ago, Melia Wijaya said:

Hello all! Can anyone DM me the link to the webtoon? I really want to read the webtoon. I got curious after seeing the drama... So far I love this drama ❤️Thank you... 

Okay so someone just sent me the link... And now I'm wondering if someone have the raw one or Korean version but not from the official site. Since you need to pay if you want to read it. If you have, please DM me... Thank you in advance :)

• Like 1

The episode was hillarious....Everything truly is a mess....my theory......the side characters got more famous in real world so the writers switched story board to make it more significant....And Haru came from another historical Manhwa where my guess is he love Eun Dan Oh....I loved Do Hwa and Dan Oh's interactions....go Juda and Do Hwa...as for main triangle....not a clue where we are headed

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Er--I'm not so sure how to feel rn:expressionless: I mean Kyung is still a jerk & is so violent, not to mention abusive..:cold_sweat: and now the entire manhwa is chaotic.. with Dan Oh being the main character just as she intended though will this make her happy? 

Do Hwa get the girl - a rarity for second male leads LoL:glasses:

• Like 5
  • LOL 2
  • Thanks 1

What if these changes in story board is just a trial for the writer, I mean not the finished, published product. He is making different iterations before publishing a new chapter. And yes, Kyung is still violent and abusive....they need to make him self aware.

• Like 5

19 minutes ago, Josh Marquez said:

I love how do hwa will finally get the girl. Hahahaha i mean nam ju looks fine but I’m so tired watching drama where bad boy gets the girl kind of plot. 

:lol: I’ve read so many Japanese shoujo manga that I was embarrassed to think I did every time I watched the main triangle of the comic in this drama. They’re so stereotypical and boring that I can’t believe I actually enjoyed shoujo manga with that same love triangle setup complete with the same attitude, behaviors, financial status, etc. Cliche to the nth degree.

Well, I’d certainly be glad with the second lead, DH, in the comic book and now the drama winning the girl. 

• Like 7

13 minutes ago, Nymeria289 said:

What if these changes in story board is just a trial for the writer, I mean not the finished, published product. He is making different iterations before publishing a new chapter. And yes, Kyung is still violent and abusive....they need to make him self aware.

I really wanna know what his shadow self is going to be like!!

• Like 2

I haven't watched ep 9-10 yet but i need to say something

«giving extra characters a name and bringing them into the story can make things go wrong» (I don't exactly remember the line but ok :D)

what Jinmiche did reminds me of Disney animated movie 'Wreck it Ralph'
in the movie 'Turbo' erased the memory of 'Sugar Rush' game characters and introduced the main character as a glitch and outcasts her in order to put himself -who's from another game- as a main character in Sugar Rush saying «If players choose her It will ruin the whole game»

He must be hiding something, maybe he doesn't want anyone to know who Haru really is!
Guess I should just wait and see..

• Like 6

After watching that episode I’m left thinking, “ please save Dan Oh from this torture”. Now that she’s become the main character she’ll be forced even more to act the part of Kyung’s girlfriend because I doubt that she and Haru are the main leads. Mercy. That Kyung is a jerk even in the off stage or as Dan Oh calls it, in the shadow. 

When I saw DH go after Ju da, it suddenly occurred to me that it would have been hilarious to me if there was an additional female character who rebelled against her romantic plot and joined with Dan Oh, Haru and DH to turn the author’s world upside down because I sure get a kick out of the way they are wreaking havoc. :lol: Still, I can’t help feeling that there’s a very dangerous element to their actions that will come back to haunt them soon.

• Like 5

On 10/11/2019 at 7:08 AM, nisfii said:

Already PM you the webtoon link :)

I'm not good writing summaries, but after reading the webtoon (but not finished yet) what can I say is drama's different from the webtoon and I enjoyed them both

Spoiler alert

Reveal hidden contents

after reading the webtoon I can't help root for baek kyung. I think he really loves Dan Oh, but because dan oh sick he don't want to be the one left behind because it's hurt him (his mom also sick and pass away) and of course because of his father influence too

But later baek kyung and haru work together to save Dan Oh because writer intended to make Dan Oh dies

About haru, he's really lovable character... When I mention about haru's perspective above, that story really touched me because I can see how Dan Oh means for him from his POV. Dan Oh is the the first that notice him and talk to him in the manhwa world even tough he's been there all along 

can you send me the link too?

• Like 1

hi everyone! as usual i’m slow and lurking around for insights and fun :P i’m still waiting for the eng subs to last night’s ep.. so is the drama plot following the actual webtoon? i remembered what Dried Squid said the last time when characters act on their own will, things become dangerous. and with the Secrets comic book that he and Haru have been reading, the blank pages are the incomplete pages from the writer.. not too sure, sometimes in comics the writer might put himself/herself as one of the nameless characters isn’t it? i was suspecting it could have been Dried Squid or even, Haru (before he became named by Dan Oh).. :huh: with so many characters now taking their own leads of their lives in the shadows.. the relationships are going to be disastrous haha! on screen and shadows..

• Like 4