[Drama 2019] Extraordinary You / Suddenly One Day, 어쩌다 발견한 하루 - 2019 MBC Drama of the Year

0ly40

23 minutes ago, yoondonggu said:

Wow, the drama is pivoting away from the webtoon/manhwa. Maybe we might get an original/happier ending after all...

whats the ending for the manhwa? is it sad ending?

• Like 1

netizen comments :

Spoiler

(+203,-2) Ah its so fun ㅠㅠ  Haru is so handsome ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

(+160,0) Why don't you give us preview? What will happened tomorrow? ㅠㅠ

(+138,-1) The male and female characters become Baekkyung and Danoh...

(+70,0) I like Baekkyung and Haru..???? ㅠㅠ

(+53,0) The preview??? How can you not give us preview ㅠㅠ

cr:storykpop

• Like 5

I have not followed this last episode yet but seeing the trailer, BK wants to fight for Danho it's very sexy that.
I'm wondering by changing things comic book Haru does not he risk becoming a boy coveted by other girls? i mean writers can suddenly put a girl in love with him,  since the leads always have a second lead like this

• Like 3

1 hour ago, iria said:

whats the ending for the manhwa? is it sad ending?

The web toon actually hasn’t ended. 
It’s still ongoing. But so far where it last ended, the ending isn’t a sad ending but incomplete.

the drama is going to be different because the webtoon isn’t finished and that was announced during press con.  

• Like 2

So, bear with me because this is super new idea... does anyone think that Ha Ru could possibly have been the ML/other in a *different* manhwa--which is why he has the scar... it somehow "erased" him from the Manhwa. Which is why he "remembers" Nam-joo's parents (as if they are his own).

Jinmichae is there to make sure that the manhwa ends the way it is meant to--even as characters become aware or despite the fact that they are aware.

But yeah the story has been officially turned on its head in the final stage (we weren't in the manhwa at the ending)**.

**you can normally tell because the colour tone switches from "warm" for the stage and then "cool" for the manhwa.

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1

4 minutes ago, Oksana Sutra said:

I adore this drama so much, amazing not typical plot like misery .

I agree, I also love this drama, and KIM HYE YOON:love: gives an incredible performance:love:, I hope she will have several awards thanks to this drama

• Like 4
  • Love 1

30 minutes ago, marrez1 said:

I agree, I also love this drama, and KIM HYE YOON:love: gives an incredible performance:love:, I hope she will have several awards thanks to this drama

Same

I've never been so invested in a drama before.

And today's episode...... There wasn't a single second of dullness

It's so unbelievably good

• Like 4

56 minutes ago, Jillia said:

So again I haven't seen the episode but did they really give those cheesy Namjoo lines to Ha Ru now? :lol: 

No, they gave the line to BK. Originally at the end NJ was supposed to confess to YDJ in front of everyone, but instead BK confessed to everyone saying Dan Oh is the only one for him. 

Was there a preview? If anyone can link it that would be great!

also, I feel like BK has to be aware or at least on his way there. He’s getting way too affected by Haru and Dan Oh. He’s changing his very behavior based on their actions in the shadow. He’s not supposed to “remember” but he sure acts like he does!

p.s 

I can translates some scenes if there were any requests. I don’t know where to find the video clips of it, so if you wanted to load them ill translate it! 

• Like 7

I kinda ship Dan Oh with everyone, girl has good chemistry with everyone, it's amazing!

So, Haru is definitely from a different manwha 'Flower' then? Or at least has some connection? I'm still very in love with the theory that our 'shadow' main leads DO, HR and BK were together in a different (sageuk) manwha and HR used to protect them both...bc on today's episode he protected BK again (and how much do i love that he's protecting Dan Oh AND Baek Kyung xD)

And I really enjoy how the show is generally more on the light-hearted, fun side, but has really good character moments and scenes with depth...for example showing Do Hwa struggling this ep. Also Haru's face when they were on the stage for the tennis scene and DO didn't/couldn't notice him :-(

Also, the instrumental OSTs and motifs are so good for this drama! (Well, except that one EDM-ish(?) type that i detest lol).

• Like 8
  • Love 1

Oh wow! So what does it really say on this manhwa cover Jin Michae was reading

83xxFKV.jpg

I thought it was  "능소화" -( chinese trumpet flower) but I'm not sure about the lettering. The sub said flower. I might be wrong could someone enlighten on the words!!

But on the cover there is that bell with the fish that tolls the bell when the wind comes! and the pendant with the flowers.

• Like 8