Quantcast
0ly40

[Current Drama 2019] Extraordinary You / Suddenly One Day, 어쩌다 발견한 하루 - Wed & Thu @ 20:55 KST

On another note though: how NICE that Jinmichae refuses to help Dan Oh to change her fate but then starts walking around, telling Kyung how people can die in the shadows?!

As for Kyung: I know in other dramas character tend to make a complete turnaround in order to receive some sort of redemption. I think it doesn't matter a great deal whether he killed Dan Oh or not. The only thing that matters is that he saw his mother dying, he told Dan Oh she is now the last thing in this world that isn't fake (make of it what you like), finds out about him killing Dan Oh in "Trumpet Creeper" and the conclusion is that he even considers and tries killing Dan Oh in "Secret" as well? He is just a messed up character.

We didn't see him afterwards... but I have a feeling we will get to see his emotional state next week. If he keeps walking around talking about how everyone is a mere extra, especially Ha Ru, and how Dan Oh is his property I'm gonna slap him so hard he finds himself in "Trumpet Creeper" again.

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

Spoiler

I hope this drama ends with no redemption for Kyung. That way the audience will be talking of the drama for days!!! Anyways his expression was on point when his hand reached for the sword. The reluctant villain of the story is Kyung while the mastermind is the writer~ who is the real big bad boss!!!

• Love 1

Honestly it doesnt matter whether baekyung put Dan Oh mask back or not, but it's a fact that he tried to kill Dan Oh dan removed her oxygen mask, I dont think we should excuse his action again 'But but he put it back again!!! He didnt kill her!!' I mean Dan Oh is in critical condition for god sake, the fact he dare to remove her oxygen mask and try to take her life for nothing but himself says a lot about him. I dont know why people still excuse his action again this time.

I dont know, this is the first time that I see a lot of people take more sympaty to evil villain like baekyung while our leads are suffering and crying non stop, a lot of people excuses baekyung action more than our lead. .The villain tried to kill the female lead, yet some people still try to excuse his action. .I saw a lot in my SNS. I guess one of the reasons because lee jae wook is more popular than rowoon and hyeyoon?. But thats outside of drama, shouldnt bring that to the drama character. Well I hope in the next drama he shouldnt play another villain again because I'm sorry, looks like some fans cant take it positively.