• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

I went horseback riding a few times when I was a kid. My friend's father owns a ranch, although they live in a city. This was in the States. I also went horseback riding while living in New Zealand temporarily. I enjoyed watching the view of the countryside while horseback riding. South Korea is strict. In most of the Korean places, someone always holds the horse when a customer is riding. Only if the customer takes a former lesson does the business allow the rider to ride freely.

I know someone who owns a horse ranch in South Korea. It's next to his warehouse business for construction supplies. I learned more about horseback riding from him (or from his mistake). When a horseback riding organization measured his horses heartbeat, he was warned not to make his horse gallop for too long.

Hello! Everything is really important in this sport - from shoes to clothes. Fortunately, I have everything. The only thing I've looked for were weightlifting socks for my workouts. I love quality in everything. Therefore, I carefully select such things for training.

I cannot imagine my life without regular physical activity. for me sport is more than a hobby. I am sure that regular exercise will make my figure perfect and improve my health. most of all I like active sports such as volleyball, swimming and running. Also, I recently read about best bike brands 2021 and bought a bike. I realized that cycling is one of the best cardio workouts that strengthens the leg muscles and has a positive effect on weight loss. consider buying a bike too

Edited by Marinad11
  • 2 weeks later...
Biking is enjoyable and cool especially when we select an appropriate kind of bicycle. Now-a-days we get an option of customizing our bikes online based on our needs and trends. So just choose the model, fit, paint colors, parts for the bike and the company will create it for you. And your dreams will come true.