• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

I went horseback riding a few times when I was a kid. My friend's father owns a ranch, although they live in a city. This was in the States. I also went horseback riding while living in New Zealand temporarily. I enjoyed watching the view of the countryside while horseback riding. South Korea is strict. In most of the Korean places, someone always holds the horse when a customer is riding. Only if the customer takes a former lesson does the business allow the rider to ride freely.

I know someone who owns a horse ranch in South Korea. It's next to his warehouse business for construction supplies. I learned more about horseback riding from him (or from his mistake). When a horseback riding organization measured his horses heartbeat, he was warned not to make his horse gallop for too long.

Hello! Everything is really important in this sport - from shoes to clothes. Fortunately, I have everything. The only thing I've looked for were weightlifting socks for my workouts. I love quality in everything. Therefore, I carefully select such things for training.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

These are multiple ice earrings in Korea. I became ten after I skated for the primary time. I stopped skating for numerous years until last year here. I should be doing something incorrect due to the fact my ankles harm once I skate.