Quantcast
Sign in to follow this  
babygirrll

I realize something about my bf today after intimacy. I broke my own vow and I feel tired

I keep going back but this is an important decision my mentor told me. I'm looking for a husband that can give leadership to the house hold. Him and her husband wished me a life time of happiness. Why am I forsaking that? Even if I don't marry a religious man. I should be with someone I can look upto. I really hope God will help me. Deep inside I do want him to change and be nicer to me. I don't know. I wish there was a miracle. 

• Love 1

if you don't like smth about him just say it directly... there is nothing wrong to want someone be changed and if he doesn't want to change for you, than why should you be with that man?

I never give advice on love or relationships ,but  I broke my habit I will give u one :mrgreen:  believe me men are like babies  , they do what ever u teach them throughout time  :mrgreen: 

I really hope God will help me. Deep inside I do want him to change and be nicer to me. I don't know. I wish there was a miracle. 

Listen u need more than praying  , did he slap you , shout at you , ignore you , all u need is to run and start watching with him this movie , he will change , he will treat you like a princess 

but remember every time he shouts , be mean to you , give you dirty looks , slap you , u need to let him watch the movie or it wouldn’t work  :mrgreen: , 

No need to thank me u might be  dead if he gets annoyed with you , but remember my prayer is with you :sweat_smile:

@Lawyerh & @Sejabin what u think , isn’t he the best role model for  her boyfriend  to change :joy:

• LOL 2