I realize something about my bf today after intimacy. I broke my own vow and I feel tired

babygirrll

I keep going back but this is an important decision my mentor told me. I'm looking for a husband that can give leadership to the house hold. Him and her husband wished me a life time of happiness. Why am I forsaking that? Even if I don't marry a religious man. I should be with someone I can look upto. I really hope God will help me. Deep inside I do want him to change and be nicer to me. I don't know. I wish there was a miracle. 

I never give advice on love or relationships ,but  I broke my habit I will give u one :mrgreen:  believe me men are like babies  , they do what ever u teach them throughout time  :mrgreen: 

I really hope God will help me. Deep inside I do want him to change and be nicer to me. I don't know. I wish there was a miracle. 

Listen u need more than praying  , did he slap you , shout at you , ignore you , all u need is to run and start watching with him this movie , he will change , he will treat you like a princess 

but remember every time he shouts , be mean to you , give you dirty looks , slap you , u need to let him watch the movie or it wouldn’t work  :mrgreen: , 

No need to thank me u might be  dead if he gets annoyed with you , but remember my prayer is with you :sweat_smile:

@Lawyerh & @Sejabin what u think , isn’t he the best role model for  her boyfriend  to change :joy:

Archived