Quantcast
larus

[Drama 2019] Joseon Survival, 조선생존기

@Lawyerh it’s a throwback kiss . Looks like they were a couple before his fall from glory . Teasers look fun & wacky :joy:

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

I did not plan to first watch the drama. On this channel, not a single dorama has yet come out that would interest me ...:blink:
But here they show such teasers !!! I think it will be fun!
Moreover, not one guy is transported into the past, but a whole company, which means everything will be even more fun.
Now I sit on the sofa and wait!:mrgreen:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

Posted (edited)

Hello lovelies.... :wub:

Just 2 more days for the premiere date & I am really looking forward for Ji Hwan oppa's next drama!!! :) He seems confident & handsome as always! And I am a bit embarrassed that I don't know anyone from the cast except him!!! Hope to catch up with everyone once the series starts!!! :) 

Wave to dear @Lawyerh @phoenix24 @triplem @nohamahamoud2002 & other chingus! :heart:

Some pics from the press con here....

Love the dresses of 3 ladies!!! :) OMO... All are so gorgeous :love: And who's the tall guy anyway..????! He's even taller than Ji Hwan oppa :ph34r:

2019060400244_2.jpg

2019060400244_0.jpg

2019060400244_3.jpg

Edited by gm4queen
  • Like 9

@gm4queen The other actor Song Won-Seok is new, he played minor roles in Left Handed wife and My only one. He is very talented 

Park Se-Wan acted in Dance Girls and Marry me now. She won KBS awards for young actress.  I like her very much. She plays the role of KJH young sister

• Love 2

haha always glad to see you @gm4queen.  You're not the only one that thinks oppa is handsome.  Between @Lawyerh also love his hair and wish it was like that for drama.  We are shock at how great he pull off pink.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

Age of the Characters.....

So HJR will be 34 y.o and his love lady will be 31 y.o. 

@phoenix24

He take off his coat :blush: 

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

TV CHOSUN special drama 'Joseon survival ' Kyung Soo-jin - Lee Jae-yoon's 'Sangmyung luxury engagement ceremony' scene was revealed.
20190606124711_5cf88cbf014de_1.jpg

On the 8th of the first TV CHOSUN 'survival period of the Joseon Dynasty' in the light of the scene and Lee Jae Yoon was full of glamorous public proposal was spotted. Kyung Su - jin is Lee Hae - jin, a rehabilitation medicine doctor, who is not in the "survival period of Joseon and Lee Jae - yoon is a quiet and courteous international lawyer. The two  show up as "Wannabe Couple," a pre-eminent doctor and international lawyer, offering "Elite Chemie," an exemplary love affair.

They make a promising wedding party and promise the future in front of people around them. White tuxedo look ripe "Will you marry me?" In a public proposal, Lee Hye-jin, dressed in a colorful dress, shows up in a spot and responds with a bright smile. After that, the company puts a big diamond ring on Lee Hye-jin and the engagement of the two people is beautifully accomplished. The appearance of the two people who attracted each other hotly brings out the envy around them.

However, they how up in a somewhat puzzled way during the engagement ceremony to celebrate the people around him and offer a 'reverse'. Lee Hye-jin, who laughs happily, is amazed after watching someone at the party, unable to take her eyes off of him, and keeps her benevolent manner throughout the engagement ceremony. When they gaze at each other, I see the sweetness, but when they are apart, the attention is focused on what is the inside of the 'frosty men and women', which changes 180 degrees.

(Google RAW translation)

http://hei.hankyung.com/hub01/201906062956I

http://hei.hankyung.com/hub01/201906062956I

• Like 2

Cute bro and sis moments.  He really fits right in with past period. Nice moves in the beginning.  Has a lot of elements in his usual drama and pace.  Can't wait to hear what everyone else thinks.

• Like 2

I was waiting for this drama to watch with eng sub! But unfortunately, this drama isn't available in any site!!! ^_^ I am disappointed in Kang Ji Hwan's choice this time!!! (He should have chosen another major network!!!) I only managed to find some clips on youtube! And I really hope this drama gets more attention & love from public than this!!! :wub: At least, their hard work must be payed off!!!

fullsizephoto1058198.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CGTx9sAXUXY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-vvK3IN82RQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uYqXzEgaOdk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_y1V5dAJvls

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pHaZb5fnFEw

• Like 7

@gm4queen I was telling @Lawyerh that KJH needs to promote himself more among overseas fans, through Facebook. He needs an assistant to communicate in English, but there is sth wrong. Facebook groups and Vietnam page are active, but not enough. The viewership will be less, and ratings low, he will be disappointed again. He should resort to a Korean assistant who knows English, to create an official Facebook page for him

• Like 3

Why is it that nobody's talking about this drama there were even some accounts which did not include on their updates the ratings for this. I think this is interesting. I'll put this on my watchlist.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Phoenix26 said:

Why is it that nobody's talking about this drama there were even some accounts which did not include on their updates the ratings for this. I think this is interesting. I'll put this on my watchlist.

I think it's because the sub is kind of slow and some had problems even finding the raw.

• Sad 1

@Ameera Ali I'm trying to tell the owner of vietsub to allow subtitle contribution then I would help for youtube video.  Although, I'm not sure how long youtube video last since other one account got terminated early.

• Thanks 2