[Drama 2019] Justice, 저스티스

0ly40

KBS Drama

Justice

D-xOOLFUwAA-vV9.jpg:large

Network: KBS

Genre: Legal drama

Episodes: 32 (2 back-to-back episode a 35 minutes)

Airdate: July 17th - September 5th, 2019

Airtime: Wed & Thu @ 22:00 KST

Director: Jo Woong

Writer: Jeong Chan Mi

History:

Son Hyun Joo will play Song Woo Yong, the CEO of a middle-sized construction company. He was able to grow his company and become a wealthy man by manipulating Lee Tae Kyung from behind to take care of criminal activities of those in power. Deep inside him, he has determination to not get trampled on by others for his family and ambitions to rise higher no matter what it takes.

Cast:

justice1.png

He is a corrupt lawyer

justice2.png

She is a prosecutor at the Seoul Central District Prosecutors’ Office

justice3.png

He is the chairman of a small and medium-sized construction company

Park Sung Hoon as Tak Soo Ho

Resultado de imagen para park sung hoon justice

Vice-chairman of the group ChungJin

Supporting Cast

Zuny as Shim Sun Hee
Lee Hak Joo as Detective Ma
Lee Seo Hwan as Section Chief Kook
Lee Dae Yeon as Detective Kang
Kim Hee Chan as Song Dae Jin
Kim Hyun Mok as Lee Tae Joo
Kim Ji Hyun
Jang In Sub
Jo Dal Hwan
Yang Hyun Min
Kim Min Suk
Heo Dong Won

Teaser:

Spoiler

OST:

Spoiler

01.Soompi code of conduct | SOOMPI RULES FOR KDRAMA | MOVIES | ACTORS' & ACTRESS' SECTION

Don't post any requests for subs!

Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. 

Don't quote images.

01.Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately.02.Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.03.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, Youtube, etc.. should be reported to their respective companies instead of posting your complaints here.04.Those who are caught breaking the Soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their Id/IDs reported the mods. 05.Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs ( those without permission from the original subbers and doesn't have copyrights like  Viki, Viu,Dramafever, ) will have their ID's reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions.

PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE

• Guest changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2019] Justice, 저스티스 - Choi Jin Hyuk & Son Hyun Joo - Premieres in Second Half of 2019
  • Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@0ly40  Thank you for opening this thread :)

Choi Jin Hyuk And Son Hyun Joo Confirmed For Upcoming Revenge Drama

Mar 25, 2019
5fkgXQS.jpg

Choi Jin Hyuk will be uniting with Son Hyun Joo for KBS’s upcoming drama “Justice” (tentative title).

“Justice” will tell the story of a lawyer named Lee Tae Kyung, who makes a deal with the devil to seek revenge, and Song Woo Yong, a man who has willingly become evil for his family. The drama is also a social thriller that will narrate on the ambitions of these two men and unveil the truth behind Korea’s VVIPs.

Choi Jin Hyuk will take on the role of the lawyer Lee Tae Kyung. With sharp logic and clever words and behavior, he holds one of the highest win rates in the field. In order to get revenge for his family, he joins forces with the devil-like man Song Woo Yong.

With orders from Song Woo Yong, Lee Tae Kyung draws not guilty rulings, or at minimum, probation, for the upper class. He accumulates money and power in exchange. As a result, his ambitions to seek revenge for his younger sibling is now gone, and he starts to chase after bigger ambitions. However, he suddenly encounters unexpected danger while investigating a case of actresses going missing one by one.

Son Hyun Joo will play Song Woo Yong, the CEO of a middle-sized construction company. He was able to grow his company and become a wealthy man by manipulating Lee Tae Kyung from behind to take care of criminal activities of those in power. Deep inside him, he has determination to not get trampled on by others for his family and ambitions to rise higher no matter what it takes.

The production team of “Justice” said, “We are curious to find out what kind of synergy Choi Jin Hyuk and Son Hyun Joo will create. Please continue to show your interest until the first episode of ‘Justice,’ a drama that has constructed the best lineup of actors.”

Based on a web novel of the same name, “Justice” will be penned by writer Jung Chan Mi of “School 2017” and directed by Jo Woong of KBS’s drama special “Midsummer Night’s Dream.” The drama is set to premiere sometime in July.

Source (1)

https://www.soompi.com/article/1312885wpp/choi-jin-hyuk-and-son-hyun-joo-confirmed-for-upcoming-revenge-drama

[SBS Star] Choi Jin Hyuk Confirms to Lead an Upcoming Thriller Drama
WHWAlRg.jpg?2

Korean actor Choi Jin Hyuk has confirmed to lead an upcoming thriller drama.

On March 26, KBS' drama production team announced, "Choi Jin Hyuk and actor Son Hyun Joo will be leading our new thriller drama 'Justice' (working title) together."

'Justice' is based on a popular webtoon that portrays the dark desire of two men―'Lee Tae-kyung' and 'Song Woo-yong'.

Lee Tae-kyung (Choi Jin Hyuk) is an ace lawyer, who joins forces with the devil-like man Song Woo-yong (Son Hyun Joo) in order to get revenge for his family.

WeM340E.jpg

After becoming rich and powerful with the help of Song Woo-yong,  Lee Tae-kyung stops seeking revenge for his family and starts chasing after more money and power.

Then, he faces danger while investigating a case of actresses unexpectedly going missing.

Song Woo-yong is an owner of a medium-sized construction company, who has become wealthy by making Lee Tae-kyung clear criminal cases of those in power.

He is willing to do whatever he can to relieve his thirst to rise higher.

woVpcGY.jpg
The production team noted, "We are excited to check out the kind of vibe that Choi Jin Hyuk and Son Hyun Joo will create together.   'Justice' is certainly going to be a good drama."

Meanwhile, 'Justice' is expected to begin broadcasting in July.
https://news.sbs.co.kr/news/endPage.do?news_id=N1005193618

@booha  interesting premise & looks like a meaty role , one I don’t think I have seen him play before - he’s not a straight lace prosecutor like in P&P. We will get to see character development & changes - CJH can display his acting range. @Super Gal99 Come back when this premieres :D

17 hours ago, triplem said:

@booha  interesting premise & looks like a meaty role , one I don’t think I have seen him play before - he’s not a straight lace prosecutor like in P&P. We will get to see character development & changes - CJH can display his acting range. @Super Gal99 Come back when this premieres :D

I guess it’s about time for CJH wanting to play the character in a dirty cloak.  This is supposed to be a social thriller with 2 guys who sold their souls to the devil.  As long as the drama isn’t wrapped in a high moral tone,  I guess I will give it a try for the sake of CJH right?!! haha  
 Now the most important thing for me is about how he will look. haha B)    Since the character is a high roller lawyer, he has to wear many fancy suits which will help me gloss over any possible drama defect. hehe  :P 

Now about his hairdo, in the web novel, the character looks like GMS but I noticed some k-fans and overseas fans would like to see the look of WB in the drama.   Yeah I feel torn.  GMS? WB? :P

Nana Receives Casting Offer For Choi Jin Hyuk’s Potential New Drama

On March 7, industry insiders began reporting that Nana had joined the cast of “Justice.”

“Justice” is a KBS drama based on the 2017 web novel of the same name by Jang Ho. It tells the story of Lee Tae Kyung, a lawyer who has lost his family due to unjust authority and money, who makes a deal with a devilish man named Song Woo Yong in order to get his revenge.

Choi Jin Hyuk has been reported to be in talks for the role of Lee Tae Kyung and Son Hyun Joo is in talks for the role of Song Woo Yong.

Nana’s agency, Pledis Entertainment, replied to the reports with the statement, “It is true that she has received a casting offer for the female lead role in ‘Justice,’ but she is filming a drama right now. We are not even in the stage of negotiations about this offer yet.”

If Nana accepted the role, she would be playing Seo Yeon Ah, the only daughter of a lawyer family. Following in the steps of her father, who is the Public Prosecutor General (known in the United States as the Attorney General), she decides to become a prosecutor. However, she quickly gains a bad reputation in the Seoul Central District Prosecutor’s Office. She is also secretly in love with Lee Tae Kyung.

Nana is currently filming the OCN weekend drama “Kill It.” “Justice” is scheduled to premiere sometime in July.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1308579wpp/nana-receives-casting-offer-for-choi-jin-hyuks-potential-new-drama

On 3/28/2019 at 1:50 AM, booha said:

Now about his hairdo, in the web novel, the character looks like GMS but I noticed some k-fans and overseas fans would like to see the look of WB in the drama.   Yeah I feel torn.  GMS? WB? :P

Gong Ma Sang really does have a resemblance with Justice Webtoon character. But imo, Gong Ma Sang is too sweet looking to be portrayed as an attorney who sold his soul to devil. So yeah I think CJH would most probably go for tough look not necessarily Woo Bin. Excited excited.. .

Despite all probable options I'm anticipating something like this look ? :grin:

D2pdIYuUYAITDC9.jpg

Nana signed in Justice.  And the first script was posted by the actor, Heo Dong-won. 

On 4/7/2019 at 1:03 AM, flutterby06 said:

Gong Ma Sang really does have a resemblance with Justice Webtoon character. But imo, Gong Ma Sang is too sweet looking to be portrayed as an attorney who sold his soul to devil. So yeah I think CJH would most probably go for tough look not necessarily Woo Bin. Excited excited.. .

Despite all probable options I'm anticipating something like this look ? :grin:

How about this GMS in a red suit, as the one who sold out to the devil?  I think GMS with a little tweak can play the lawyer, Lee Tae Kyung.   Besides LTK doesn’t have to be mean looking. He can be a smooth and slick lawyer.   Now Nana signed in and it means Nana and CJH had a test run for their on-screen chemistry.  

xcAsk8d.gif

Spoiler

12 hours ago, booha said:

How about this GMS in a red suit, as the one who sold out to the devil?  I think GMS with a little tweak can play the lawyer, Lee Tae Kyung.   Besides LTK doesn’t have be mean looking. He can be a smooth and slick lawyer.   Now Nana signed in and it means Nana and CJH had a test run for their on-screen chemistry.  

xcAsk8d.gif

Works for me.. :D

I think It'll be my first time watching Nana..So the good reviews on her me feel hopeful for some strong acting and chemistry.

D3tfj5wWwAAHH-d.jpg

The webtoon characters look nice.. :)

D3sGI6fUIAAdEEa.jpg

Another supporting cast confirmed..He was quite good in his latest KBS drama " My Only One."

I read somewhere that in this drama there will be an investigation into the murders of actresses ... Is this really the case, or did I mess up something?

While I doubt whether to watch or not, I'm waiting for more information about the drama ...But the cast is good!:w00t:

I'm not familiar with PSH and Nana's acting. I've only seen CJH in Tunnel and TLE. I think I've seen Son Hyun Joo in a drama before but can't recall. But based on comments that I read, I think its solid casting. May it translate on screen :)

Park Sung Hoon To Join Nana, Choi Jin Hyuk, And Son Hyun Joo In New Revenge Drama

Park Sung Hoon To Join Nana, Choi Jin Hyuk, And Son Hyun Joo In New Revenge Drama

Apr 10, 2019
by sala12

Park Sung Hoon has joined the cast of KBS’s upcoming Wednesday-Thursday drama “Justice”!

“Justice” will tell the story of a lawyer named Lee Tae Kyung (played by Choi Jin Hyuk), who makes a deal with the devil to seek revenge, and Song Woo Yong (played by Son Hyun Joo), a man who willingly becomes evil for his family. The drama is a social thriller that places these two men head-to-head in a case of serial disappearances of actresses, revealing the hidden side of Korean VVIPs. It will be adapted from a popular web novel published by Jang Ho in 2017 and combines the creative forces of “School 2017” screenwriter Jung Chan Mi and director Jo Woong.

Park Sung Hoon, who rose to popularity through “My Only One,” will be taking on the role of Tak Soo Ho, a simple and approachable vice-chairman of a large company. Tak Soo Ho has gained interest from the public for his simple and robust image. This makes it difficult for people to imagine him as a second-generation chaebol that’s the actual owner of the Jung Jin Group, which falls within the top 10 in South Korea’s financial world. However, nobody knows about his true self that’s hidden behind his proper attitude. Tak Soo Ho, who is a figure that is hidden behind a veil, will raise tension among the viewers as he gets mixed up in a bad relationship with Seo Yeon Ah (played by Nana) and Lee Tae Kyung.

Last year, Park Sung Hoon won the Best New Actor award at the 2018 KBS Drama Awards for his acting in “My Only One” and “Black Knight.” In particular, he left a deep impression on viewers in “My Only One” as the nation’s son-in-law, Jang Go Rae. Through his role as Tak Soo Ho in “Justice,” the actor is expected to showcase new charms with the acting experience he’s gained through drama, film, theater, and other various genres.

The production staff shared, “Park Sung Hoon, who has shown his stable acting skills in every project, will be working together with Choi Jin Hyuk, Son Hyun Joo, and Nana. [The drama] is built with a lineup of strong leads that will showcase the best synergy. Please show lots of interest and affection until the first episode of “Justice,” which will be coming to viewers with a story of characters overflowing with desire this upcoming July.”

The photo lineup of Justice drama profiles in Naver&Daum shows CJH + Son Hyun Joo +  Nana + Park Sung Hoon.  Maybe the main story is about Lee Tae Kyung and Song Woo Yong.  Maybe no love line :cold_sweat:

Archived