Quantcast
0ly40

[Drama 2019] Justice, 저스티스

@jongski  this show is possibly the darkest  I’m watching now but it’s got a very intriguing plot . I keep wondering each eps how TK would be able to get out of this web . I think the recent episodes show that even the villains here have a weak spot which TK can exploit. 

While I am already bias about CJH & know that he’s fantastic in such roles , Nana has been quite a surprise for me . I did not like her previous drama but here I think she  chose the right role . They also got the casting right with the actor playing Tak. 

Translations credit 

https://melohwa.blogspot.com/2019/08/justice-eps-9-12-spoilers-choi-jin-hyuk.html?m=1

Article: Naver 'Justice' Na Na, unrestricted acting with great difference... Perfectly possessed as Prosecutor Seo Yeon Ah  [Eps 9 & 10]

1. [+161, -3]
Na Na suits the legal profession well.

2. [+61, -5]
Na Na is really good in acting. 

3. [+47, -8]
She's pretty and her acting is really good.

4. [+27, -1]
Honestly, I was a little biased at first. But her acting is so good~ Fighting!

5. [+12, -1]
There's something about her tying her hair... It makes my heart hurt ㅠ

6. [+10, -0]
There is no Singer Na Na. She improves whenever she does a drama. I'm rooting for her and really look forward to seeing her in the future episodes. As a woman, I find her pretty too. Even so, her acting has gotten so good that her beauty doesn't cover it up.

7. [+9, -2]
Na Na's acting is really the best!!

2019071701001363900093491_20190716220613

1. [+138, -7]
Everything matches Choi Jin Hyuk well, no matter what he does. 

2. [+90, -5]
The person who casted Choi Jin Hyuk, please accept my bow! His acting is really the best!! He's seriously the coolest male lead I've ever seen in 15 years. 

3. [+72, -2]
Choi Jin Hyuk's acting is awesome, he is really good looking!! He steals all women's hearts wearing a suit. 

4. [+52, -3]
I could get so immersed in the drama because of Choi Jin Hyuk's good acting skills. He looks so good in suits. My heart fluttered so much~~~

5. [+42, -3]
He is especially handsome in today's episode ㅠㅠ He's good looking.

6. [+32, -0]
He's really, really cool. I like his outfit, I like his voice more and his facial expressions are cool. It feels like a high quality drama. I really enjoying watching him act. Jin Hyuk, fighting!

7. [+28, -2]
These days, it feels like Choi Jin Hyuk is going to get a daesang. I'm looking forward to this year's awards ceremony.

8. [+27, -1]
Why is it so interesting? Lee Tae Kyung and Tak Soo Ho have really good chemistry. It's so thrilling and it makes me curious at the end, how am I supposed to wait till next week? I hope Young Mi-ssi survives. 

9. [+26, -0]
Choi Jin Hyuk's acting skills are amazing. His acting skills and looks are extraordinary! His voice is really deep, I like it. 

10. [+24, -1]
Choi Jin Hyuk has awesome acting skills and good looks. 'Justice' is really thrilling and interesting.

• Like 3
  • Love 3

Making EP5&6
(1)  outdoor shooting in summertime & annoying mosquitoes  
(2) Park Sung Hoon discovered the pool water was cold but he ignored his shivers when the filming started.  
    Park Sung Hoon  started to laugh when Son Hyun Joo got close so SHJ teased him with a kissing act.

Spoiler

• Like 2
  • Love 4
  • Thanks 1

Well, I am still at eps 7-8 & Oh God.... I am so behind you guys..! :( Feel embarrassing! Wave to dear @triplem & @booha chingus after a long time.... :D

But anyway, I love the story so far & the plot is all strong enough for making me hooked to the screen! But there are so many confusions that I need clear answers to... First of all, how are these two related to murders..???!! One is a father of Seo Yeon Ah & the next minister of justice.. And the other one is Jungjin group's vice chairman!!! Now this is only my conclusion here... Can this old man be evil while his daughter is a prosecutor..???! :ph34r: Then Tak Soo Ho really hepls the victims of his company but a kid claimed that he is a villain.???!! Then who should I really trust here..???! I think I better trust the kid as kids are the purest thing on earth!!! :)

8f95452e3d21e77f8665ff8dde88a2c167f9656c

And Tae Kyung is still confusing!! But I think he doesn't trust Mr. Song completely & he's fooling him around!!! And have a hunch that it's Mr. Song who's after Yeon Ah next!!! He is working so hard to get rid of her... Doesn't it means he is the culprit she wants from 7 years..???!! This is really interesting & I can't wait to watch next eps...! :) 

And I love Tae Kyung's brother so much that he's set his fav song as his ring tone... My Mona Lisa..!!! I love that song too.! :heart: Does anyone know a link to the full song here..????!! It's much appreciated!!!! 

• Like 10

I am finally caught up to ep.5. This is a good show with great cliffhangers that makes me want to go straight into the next episode. I also enjoyed everyone’s take and insight so far. 

I only have one question, which I believe have not been addressed yet so far... why is SYA so determined to solve the murder case from 7 years ago, that she even has the investigation map put up on her wall at home? Minus a curtain to hide it, of course :D 

• Like 6

51 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

First of all, how are these two related to murders..???!! One is a father of Seo Yeon Ah & the next minister of justice.. And the other one is Jungjin group's vice chairman!!! Now this is only my conclusion here... Can this old man be evil while his daughter is a prosecutor..???! :ph34r: Then Tak Soo Ho really hepls the victims of his company but a kid claimed that he is a villain.???!! Then who should I really trust here..???! I think I better trust the kid as kids are the purest thing on earth!!! :)

Hi dear. You will see some answers in the later episodes ...but if you want some spoiler

Spoiler

I don't think that SYA's dad is a bad person here. Tak SH has mental problems and at a very young age , he displayed psychopathic tendencies by hitting his driver with a brick ( and i think consequently killing the man ) .If i recall correctly SYA's dad was the prosecutor then and he just told dad that he wanted to see what will happen if he killed the driver. Tak's father fearing for his son, asked SYA's dad to take the TSH under his wings - maybe mentor or help him out with his condition. That's why Tak calls SYA dad - teacher. While to the outsider he may seem kind etc but it is all a mask,   deep down he is still a lunatic cleverly disguising himself as a generous employer.

13 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

I am finally caught up to ep.5. This is a good show with great cliffhangers that makes me want to go straight into the next episode. I also enjoyed everyone’s take and insight so far. 

I only have one question, which I believe have not been addressed yet so far... why is SYA so determined to solve the murder case from 7 years ago, that she even has the investigation map put up on her wall at home? Minus a curtain to hide it, of course :D 

yay! I am glad you're catching up. It has never been explicitly shown why but I think it may have been a case she was on - the one where TK's brother got killed for  . The obsession grew when they wanted to retry  Yang Chul Ki's case ( the one that got killed) and she realised TK's bro may be linked with it . Then the detective in charge got killed , she was close to the man so that makes her even more determined to solve this.

• Like 5
  • Love 3

1 hour ago, triplem said:

yay! I am glad you're catching up. It has never been explicitly shown why but I think it may have been a case she was on - the one where TK's brother got killed for  . The obsession grew when they wanted to retry  Yang Chul Ki's case ( the one that got killed) and she realised TK's bro may be linked with it . Then the detective in charge got killed , she was close to the man so that makes her even more determined to solve this.  

Yay too!! :D 

I hope it will be explained later. Because even before the detective got killed and YCK got tried for assault, her eyes have been on the case already. She took the chance while prosecuting him for assault to mention him being a murder suspect as well. So she's been on to him long before the trial. 

My internet has been laggy since yesterday, but seems to be okay now. Off to watch ep.6!!

• Like 6

This is a very good and yet quite dark story. Am liking it so far. Has yet to see if the quality carries thru to the end.. though hv not watched many kdramas, I’m quite surprised at the “darkness” of the story as I didn’t think kdramas will be this dark, probably not one that will easily suit everyone’s taste, and hence the ratings.

I wonder if SYA’s father somehow knew about, if not involved with,  the crimes 7 years ago. Glad to see that LTK is beginning to realize that SWY somehow maybe involved with what happened 7 years ago (? Or not??). Perhaps, it was SWY who planned the murder of LTK’s brother? Finally, the TSH character really freaks me out, esp the scene where he was sitting at his desk in a position similar to the painting behind him. What is the meaning of paintings?

• Like 7

18 hours ago, triplem said:

@jongski  this show is possibly the darkest  I’m watching now but it’s got a very intriguing plot . I keep wondering each eps how TK would be able to get out of this web . I think the recent episodes show that even the villains here have a weak spot which TK can exploit. 

While I am already bias about CJH & know that he’s fantastic in such roles , Nana has been quite a surprise for me . I did not like her previous drama but here I think she  chose the right role . They also got the casting right with the actor playing Tak. 

I agree with you. That "Money Flower" suspense intriguing plot (and that drama was top 3 for 2017).

I like CJH. Terrific acting here. I've  watched him in Tunnel. But haven't watched him in other dramas.

I've only seen Nana first drama and that's  the Korean version of "The Good Wife. She was praised for her role. She ws like legal assistant there. Other than that, I've not watch her other dramas. She good with this character

I don't even know the actor who's playing Tak Soo Ho but he's pyscho good too

SWY weakness  is his son.  But I can already sense  TK will not exploit about  SWY son.  If at al if something happens to the son, if Tak does something to the son I can see TK defending and saving him. Now for SWY... if TK finds out he's involve with  brother's member... no telling what he'll do but he needs to work with SYA. She wants to expose everything and that will include briging down SWY. I want that to happen. SWY is manipulative especially when it comes to TK and his emotions. He was there when SWY smashed that trophy and killed the person who killed the brother. That's his hold on TK. He gripped that trophy ready to kill but he was shock when SWY took it then did it for him.

5 hours ago, gm4queen said:

Well, I am still at eps 7-8 & Oh God.... I am so behind you guys..! :( Feel embarrassing! Wave to dear @triplem & @booha chingus after a long time.... :D

But anyway, I love the story so far & the plot is all strong enough for making me hooked to the screen! But there are so many confusions that I need clear answers to... First of all, how are these two related to murders..???!! One is a father of Seo Yeon Ah & the next minister of justice.. And the other one is Jungjin group's vice chairman!!! Now this is only my conclusion here... Can this old man be evil while his daughter is a prosecutor..???! :ph34r: Then Tak Soo Ho really hepls the victims of his company but a kid claimed that he is a villain.???!! Then who should I really trust here..???! I think I better trust the kid as kids are the purest thing on earth!!! :)

@gm4queen @ktcjdrama I feel your excitement. I'm glad you've taken time to watch the drama and  even though we're a handful here... this drama (and Doctor John. JiSung's acting tops!) turning out to be current best that's airing. But that's just me.

• Like 4
  • Love 2

** We know that LTK is the lead so the writer would put him onto a redemption road.

This article says “LYK(CJH) is changing. The focus is on how he moves away from the garbage attorney and becomes a just lawyer before the truth.”

'Justice' CJH, breaking free from a garbage lawyer?

D2NuRsI.jpg

https://entertain.naver.com/now/read?oid=011&aid=0003599260

Methanol Case First Trial Stills Revealed

0M8i6Ef.jpg

https://entertain.naver.com/now/read?oid=011&aid=0003599483

preview EP7 & eng

Spoiler

Where is Jang Young Mi?
  I only wish she comes home intact.
  I really do!
  That's wasn't a question, you scumbag
  Bring her back no matter who took her
  These are her personal diaries
  But only two are missing, written in 2012 and 2019
  Those may contain the lead to the murder case
  Maybe it's time to use our ace in the hole
  Who's that kid?
  Is he...?
  Look what you've done 7 years ago
  Where is JYM?
  LTK keeps on getting on my nerves
  Why don't we just kill him?
 Just like his brother 7 years ago

• Like 1
  • Love 4

Today's ratings:  4.2% &  5.1%

** A good chess game among LTK & SWY & Tak Soo Ho  :naughty::naughty:

Finally LTK began to learn SWY’s game & started to work with SYA   But because of SWY’s implicit threat on SYA, LTK might have to restrain himself.  It means their relationship will not move much.  Sad :bawling:

jnyBx28.jpg

https://entertain.naver.com/now/read?oid=052&aid=0001328652

J8ohC6t.jpg

https://entertain.naver.com/now/read?oid=015&aid=0004189148

• Like 2
  • Love 3

Today's episodes were so good.

The ending of episode 14 made me gasp out-loud. 

• Like 3
  • Love 3

Posted (edited)
20 hours ago, booha said:

Finally LTK began to learn SWY’s game & started to work with SYA   But because of SWY’s implicit threat on SYA, LTK might have to restrain himself.  It means their relationship will not move much.  Sad :bawling:

Yes, I feel that the romance will be very slow and I am actually more worried that SYA becomes the sacrificial lamb here to get TK to truly turn against Song. But nevertheless last night's episode was very eye-opening.

• SYA and TK were formerly lovers. It is clear they still hold a torch for each other. But this is also going to be TK's vulnerable point because Song and Tak SH are going to use this against him.
  • All roads lead to Tak SH - the missing/dead actresses from Jang Entertainment and TK's brother's death are his doing.  SYA's dad knows this all too well hence keeping a file on the Jang actresses. SYA says she can't understand the motives for the murder but I think it is because they were all witness to that video in the USB, and that video is Tak SH doing something really bad - killing someone. A psychopath like Tak need not have a real motive for murder
  •  Song is the enabler of Tak SH. Song set everything up from day 1. Tak , I am more or less certain, was the brother's murderer but Song got these boys to pretend that they were the one. Then he stages their death - "kills" them as if taking revenge on TK's behalf. Consequently uses this to guilt TK  so that the latter remains loyal and does his bidding. 
  • Cho Hyun Woo ( who has been doing Song's dirty work) is supposedly responsible for the brother's death and is supposed to have been dead. So now TK finds out he is alive which I hope will give TK clues that he has been duped all this while.  But Hyun Woo is also double crossing Song - he called someone reporting Song's whereabouts and I think he was calling Tak.

Song though is an interesting character.  While he is clearly ambitious , corrupted and has no qualms doing wicked things to advance his empire,  why won't he kill TK off? This was an interesting point which Tak brought up.  It is clear that seeds of doubt and distrust have been growing between the two , and both men are aware of it - subtly testing out each other. Tak says get rid of TK, but Song never once openly agrees to it. Song in some ways is protecting TK as well. So as much as he is using TK , there seems to be some genuine affection for TK.

Edited by triplem
  • Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 1

TK please override that emotional bond and be suspicious of SWY pin him. Investigate him and more than suspicious. The key is finding out the connecttion with Tak Soo Ho.  that deeper connection. 

Done with ep 7 and  I'm mouth wide open..and  the guy who killed  TK younger brother is alive?! So SWY was shown smashing the trophy Choin Hyun Woo rendering his bloody and lifeless... but yeah..... I said in ep 2 review post

On 7/20/2019 at 1:32 AM, jongski said:

the fingers twitch  beside the bloody knife.

I pat my self on the shoulders just cause back then I had an inkling.. he was alive. Tk needs to connect the dots until he can see where it all leads to.

4 hours ago, triplem said:

Cho Hyun Woo ( who has been doing Song's dirty work) is supposedly responsible for the brother's death and is supposed to have been dead. So now TK finds out he is alive which I hope will give TK clues that he has been duped all this while.  But Hyun Woo is also double crossing Song - he called someone reporting Song's whereabouts and I think he was calling Tak. 

SWY is doing the evil deeds for Tak. The latter has the upperhand, is the boss with all that's going on.  Tak is the one calling the shots. He has a hold on SWY... and worse comes to worse  they are both going down but.... Tak with his pyscho mentality has a hold on SWY and that is his son.

4 hours ago, triplem said:

Song though is an interesting character.  While he is clearly ambitious , corrupted and has no qualms doing wicked things to advance his empire,  why won't he kill TK off? This was an interesting point which Tak brought up. 

The son is the reason. He said to TK with force and onviction that he will never let anyone/anybody touch his so ever. Knowing how pyscho Tak is.. he will never hesitate to harm the son to the point of murder. Song knows that TK wil never let anything happen to the SOn if at all he knows he will defend the boy. That's why he wanted for his son entrusted to TK. To train with him take him under his wings and not be in any law firm (despite graduating from Stanford law.. as per the character). TK remembers his younger brother when he saw SWY son....which he was shown visiting the grave of TK brother. I wonder if he knows something. Hence why visit. Plus TK doesn't know him then.

But the real question is what is the motive of Tak. One can't be pyscho without a backstory. He's a nutcase even when he was child (ie: wanting to see if driver will die if smashed with a brink on the head. That's a very mental killer tendency) Even the father recognizes this and asked SYA father to do something about his son. Tak doesn't seem to have a mother.  So  there;s that thought.. abouyt why the scary mental killer mode. He can be sane appearance wife but... deep inside. He can and he will kill SWY son.. should he need to. SWY will do anything to protect his son.

But I want TK to discover SWY eveil deeds. He knew how his brother died. Knew who killed. Tried to pretend he killed the  Co Hyun Woo but did not kill him...

I'm about to watch ep 8. Exiciting. More once I'm done.  I love the intriqguing thriller suspense pyscho aspect of this drama.

• Like 1
  • Insightful 2

On 8/4/2019 at 6:42 AM, gm4queen said:

And I love Tae Kyung's brother so much that he's set his fav song as his ring tone... My Mona Lisa..!!! I love that song too.! :heart: Does anyone know a link to the full song here..????!! It's much appreciated!!!! 

Hi :)   thank you for inquiring about this song ( 모나리자 Mona Lisa)  
I didn’t know the name of the song, so I tried to google it with Mona Lisa and was surprised to fine it’s the actual name of the song.  

The song is originally sung by Cho Yong-pil (1988) ((from wiki)) “(Korean: 조용필; born March 21, 1950) is a South Korean pop singer who is considered one of the most influential figures in Korean popular music. He debuted as a member of the rock band Atkins in 1968 and made his solo debut with the hit single "Come Back to Busan Port" in 1976. Cho has released 19 solo albums and has remained consistently popular during his 50-year career.”

eng lyrics

Spoiler

/lyrics:
Even if I give my everything, can’t I have his heart?
You, who is smileless, are like Mona Lisa.

Leaving with just keeping the memories is not enough.
I linger by your side, endlessly whispering but it’s still not enough.

Can’t you accept my love?
My Mona Lisa, Mona Lisa, I hate that kind of face.
You are like Mona Lisa, Mona Lisa, making me sad.
Mona Lisa.

After I look at you with longing eyes, do I have to turn away?
You, who is tearless, are like Mona Lisa.
You are like Mona Lisa.

Leaving with just keeping the memories is not enough.
I linger by your side, endlessly whispering but it’s still not enough.

You are like Mona Lisa, Mona Lisa, making me sad.
Mona Lisa.

Mona Lisa

You'd better know my love, know my love!

My Mona Lisa, Mona Lisa, making me sad.

Mona Lisa./

The original song sounds bit dated.  I found few more videos showing younger generation singers sang it ( with touch of their styles)

[ENG] Kim Bada & Seo Moontak - Mona Lisa | 김바다 & 서문탁 - 모나리자 [Immortal Songs 2]

Spoiler

[ENG]Kim TaeWon & No MinWoo - Mona Lisa | 김태원 & 노민우 - 모나리자 [Immortal Songs 2]

Spoiler

** Someone just posted FMV wondering (or wishing) the song might be for LTK & Seo Yeon-A.    It was made with screen shots (with their dialogues )  so it looks a bit unpolished. :P The song is by Sohyang - 'Mona Lisa'

cr to uploader

[ENG] Sohyang - 'Mona Lisa' (소향 - 모나리자)

Spoiler

cr to uploader

• Like 3
  • Love 2

EP8 ratings   4.3% & 5%

7 hours ago, jongski said:

Done with ep 7 and  I'm mouth wide open..and  the guy who killed  TK younger brother is alive?! So SWY was shown smashing the trophy Choin Hyun Woo rendering his bloody and lifeless... but yeah..... I said in ep 2 review post

On 7/19/2019 at 12:32 PM, jongski said:

the fingers twitch  beside the bloody knife. 

I pat my self on the shoulders just cause back then I had an inkling.. he was alive. Tk needs to connect the dots until he can see where it all leads to.

Yes yes about that finger twitching scene   I remember it now too.  So that’s Choin Hyun Woo!!       whahaha

TN0oOXJ.gif

12 hours ago, triplem said:

Song though is an interesting character.  While he is clearly ambitious , corrupted and has no qualms doing wicked things to advance his empire,  why won't he kill TK off? This was an interesting point which Tak brought up.  It is clear that seeds of doubt and distrust have been growing between the two , and both men are aware of it - subtly testing out each other. Tak says get rid of TK, but Song never once openly agrees to it. Song in some ways is protecting TK as well. So as much as he is using TK , there seems to be some genuine affection for TK.

Well said about TK and SWY.   Todays’ ep shows this bond between TK and  SWY.  It explains why TK calls him hyung.  But we could see TK began to feel the bond may be from deceptions/lies.  Still there is vulnerability on both sides about their relationship.  <_<

TK’s manager said to TK that Tak’s dad was so much obsessed with grooming Tak as an heir that he even didn’t remarry again and was very strict with Tak.   Perhaps Tak’s dad raised his son as some object(successful company heir) to fullfill his ambition and neglected his son’s human side.  

Between TK and SYA there is a reconnection starting.  TK’s voice became tender with her.  It’s so nice to see they are becoming a bit more relaxed with each other.  Especially in the scene SYA was ready to rip TK’s shirt apart to check his knife wound.  Maybe  they did more than just holding hands with each other before.  haha.  We still have 8 more eps.  Hopefully there will be a lot more tender moments.

• Like 2
  • Love 2

Hello friends,

I just put this series on hold from ep 10 as I found Tae Kyung's character is still kind of evil but how the things are going now..???! :o If Tae Kyung become a good guy in current eps then, I am the happiest girl here... But anyway, thanks a million dear @booha chingu for the Mona lisa song!!! I love it sooooooooooo much! It's such an upbeat beautiful song!!!! :heart: WOW! So many things to fall in love with this series...

And why there are not many chingus discussing the series here..???! I think this thread should rock as it's a Choi Jin Hyuk drama!!! :wub:

And look at our guy! He is hotter than the hot summer... :) :love:

• Like 8

Finally EP8 reveals about the song Mona Lisa. Some wish OST from the cast members.  

Everybody wants to see more sweet scenes from Nana & CJH.

CJH official fancafe sent the meal-support & coffee truck

Spoiler

• Like 2
  • Love 2

Done with ep 8 and what effing cliff hanger! I wanted some more but I have to wait for another week. There's a reason why it's my fav.  My choice of dramas hasn't failed. Not much discussion here but..too bad for those missing a terrfic drama.

Come on TK! Put two and two together you're almost there!  Pleasee! you need too set a trap for SWY who killed your brother! Who got kidnapped yung yoo mi, who follows every demand of Tak. For what for that 150 building deal? I know it's so much more but...Tak is behind the the order to kill the younger brother.  I want him to get mad at SWY. I want him to see him suffer too. I want him to realize the evil thing he did to his brother!  I want TK to ask SWY... directly.. did you kill my rbother?!

SWY weakness is his son... once the one finds out what he did to Tae Ju and all his crimes he's doing ( as demanded by Tak), he's going to lose it... like his won son accusing him... it's a matter of time before the son might stumble on  the wrong doings of the father. I wonder what the reaction will be and how will it change everything.

Thanks  to SYA and her investigtion and persevrance TK is getting a lot of evidence. It's give and take... I want them solve the crime and bring to SWY and Tak Soo Ho down.

• Like 3

20 hours ago, gm4queen said:

Hello friends,

I just put this series on hold from ep 10 as I found Tae Kyung's character is still kind of evil but how the things are going now..???! :o If Tae Kyung become a good guy in current eps then, I am the happiest girl here... But anyway, thanks a million dear @booha chingu for the Mona lisa song!!! I love it sooooooooooo much! It's such an upbeat beautiful song!!!! :heart: WOW! So many things to fall in love with this series...

And why there are not many chingus discussing the series here..???! I think this thread should rock as it's a Choi Jin Hyuk drama!!! :wub:

And look at our guy! He is hotter than the hot summer... :) :love:

Oh yes LTK is making a u-turn and beginning to have a battle with SWY.    But Justice appears to be a noir drama.  This lingering dark shade around the characters may stay till the end.  So these tormented characters are tied to each other. They can’t walk away. I guess it means to kill or not to be killed.   It will be interesting to see how they maneuver around.    
 It’s nice to see the glimpse of softness begin to appear in LTK  especially when he’s around SYA.   These two need more screen time. 8uAwwVD.gif

6 hours ago, jongski said:

Done with ep 8 and what effing cliff hanger! I wanted some more but I have to wait for another week. There's a reason why it's my fav.  My choice of dramas hasn't failed. Not much discussion here but..too bad for those missing a terrfic drama.

Come on TK! Put two and two together you're almost there!  Pleasee! you need too set a trap for SWY who killed your brother! Who got kidnapped yung yoo mi, who follows every demand of Tak. For what for that 150 building deal? I know it's so much more but...Tak is behind the the order to kill the younger brother.  I want him to get mad at SWY. I want him to see him suffer too. I want him to realize the evil thing he did to his brother!  I want TK to ask SWY... directly.. did you kill my rbother?!

SWY weakness is his son... once the one finds out what he did to Tae Ju and all his crimes he's doing ( as demanded by Tak), he's going to lose it... like his won son accusing him... it's a matter of time before the son might stumble on  the wrong doings of the father. I wonder what the reaction will be and how will it change everything.

Thanks  to SYA and her investigtion and persevrance TK is getting a lot of evidence. It's give and take... I want them solve the crime and bring to SWY and Tak Soo Ho down.

Yup it seems SWY has a soft spot for his son.   Once SWY said how he couldn’t trust anybody.  Maybe that’s the reason why he kept LTK on his side.    He knows no matter what happens LTK’s conscience would not let him cross a certain line.    Thinking SWY knows someday he might lose what he has and LTK is the only person who can protect his son.      However if LTK learns the truth about SWY and his bro’s death, would LTK still try to protect SWY’s son?? :sweatingbullets: 

I’m glad SYA began to reconnect with LTK.  LTK has some kind of bond with SWY so he’s fumbling at the moment.  SYA’s no nonsense and resolute attitude is what LTK needs. I can see SWY is desperately waiting for a chance to hook LTK back like he did when LTK discovered his bro’s phone.:angry:

making

• Like 2
  • Love 2

Hello~~

I am late, only watched E1, just want to say I love the direction of the newbie PD Jo Woong and the gorgeous cinematography.  Dark but crisply shot, the angles.  CJH is good, I miss this type of role that suits him well.  So far so good.

• Like 2
  • Love 2