[Drama 2019] Justice, 저스티스

0ly40

Today's ratings:  4.2% &  5.1%

** A good chess game among LTK & SWY & Tak Soo Ho  :naughty::naughty:

Finally LTK began to learn SWY’s game & started to work with SYA   But because of SWY’s implicit threat on SYA, LTK might have to restrain himself.  It means their relationship will not move much.  Sad :bawling:

jnyBx28.jpg

https://entertain.naver.com/now/read?oid=052&aid=0001328652

J8ohC6t.jpg

https://entertain.naver.com/now/read?oid=015&aid=0004189148

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 hours ago, booha said:

Finally LTK began to learn SWY’s game & started to work with SYA   But because of SWY’s implicit threat on SYA, LTK might have to restrain himself.  It means their relationship will not move much.  Sad :bawling:

Yes, I feel that the romance will be very slow and I am actually more worried that SYA becomes the sacrificial lamb here to get TK to truly turn against Song. But nevertheless last night's episode was very eye-opening.

• SYA and TK were formerly lovers. It is clear they still hold a torch for each other. But this is also going to be TK's vulnerable point because Song and Tak SH are going to use this against him.
  • All roads lead to Tak SH - the missing/dead actresses from Jang Entertainment and TK's brother's death are his doing.  SYA's dad knows this all too well hence keeping a file on the Jang actresses. SYA says she can't understand the motives for the murder but I think it is because they were all witness to that video in the USB, and that video is Tak SH doing something really bad - killing someone. A psychopath like Tak need not have a real motive for murder
  •  Song is the enabler of Tak SH. Song set everything up from day 1. Tak , I am more or less certain, was the brother's murderer but Song got these boys to pretend that they were the one. Then he stages their death - "kills" them as if taking revenge on TK's behalf. Consequently uses this to guilt TK  so that the latter remains loyal and does his bidding. 
  • Cho Hyun Woo ( who has been doing Song's dirty work) is supposedly responsible for the brother's death and is supposed to have been dead. So now TK finds out he is alive which I hope will give TK clues that he has been duped all this while.  But Hyun Woo is also double crossing Song - he called someone reporting Song's whereabouts and I think he was calling Tak.

Song though is an interesting character.  While he is clearly ambitious , corrupted and has no qualms doing wicked things to advance his empire,  why won't he kill TK off? This was an interesting point which Tak brought up.  It is clear that seeds of doubt and distrust have been growing between the two , and both men are aware of it - subtly testing out each other. Tak says get rid of TK, but Song never once openly agrees to it. Song in some ways is protecting TK as well. So as much as he is using TK , there seems to be some genuine affection for TK.

TK please override that emotional bond and be suspicious of SWY pin him. Investigate him and more than suspicious. The key is finding out the connecttion with Tak Soo Ho.  that deeper connection. 

Done with ep 7 and  I'm mouth wide open..and  the guy who killed  TK younger brother is alive?! So SWY was shown smashing the trophy Choin Hyun Woo rendering his bloody and lifeless... but yeah..... I said in ep 2 review post

On 7/20/2019 at 1:32 AM, jongski said:

the fingers twitch  beside the bloody knife.

I pat my self on the shoulders just cause back then I had an inkling.. he was alive. Tk needs to connect the dots until he can see where it all leads to.

4 hours ago, triplem said:

Cho Hyun Woo ( who has been doing Song's dirty work) is supposedly responsible for the brother's death and is supposed to have been dead. So now TK finds out he is alive which I hope will give TK clues that he has been duped all this while.  But Hyun Woo is also double crossing Song - he called someone reporting Song's whereabouts and I think he was calling Tak. 

SWY is doing the evil deeds for Tak. The latter has the upperhand, is the boss with all that's going on.  Tak is the one calling the shots. He has a hold on SWY... and worse comes to worse  they are both going down but.... Tak with his pyscho mentality has a hold on SWY and that is his son.

4 hours ago, triplem said:

Song though is an interesting character.  While he is clearly ambitious , corrupted and has no qualms doing wicked things to advance his empire,  why won't he kill TK off? This was an interesting point which Tak brought up. 

The son is the reason. He said to TK with force and onviction that he will never let anyone/anybody touch his so ever. Knowing how pyscho Tak is.. he will never hesitate to harm the son to the point of murder. Song knows that TK wil never let anything happen to the SOn if at all he knows he will defend the boy. That's why he wanted for his son entrusted to TK. To train with him take him under his wings and not be in any law firm (despite graduating from Stanford law.. as per the character). TK remembers his younger brother when he saw SWY son....which he was shown visiting the grave of TK brother. I wonder if he knows something. Hence why visit. Plus TK doesn't know him then.

But the real question is what is the motive of Tak. One can't be pyscho without a backstory. He's a nutcase even when he was child (ie: wanting to see if driver will die if smashed with a brink on the head. That's a very mental killer tendency) Even the father recognizes this and asked SYA father to do something about his son. Tak doesn't seem to have a mother.  So  there;s that thought.. abouyt why the scary mental killer mode. He can be sane appearance wife but... deep inside. He can and he will kill SWY son.. should he need to. SWY will do anything to protect his son.

But I want TK to discover SWY eveil deeds. He knew how his brother died. Knew who killed. Tried to pretend he killed the  Co Hyun Woo but did not kill him...

I'm about to watch ep 8. Exiciting. More once I'm done.  I love the intriqguing thriller suspense pyscho aspect of this drama.

On 8/4/2019 at 6:42 AM, gm4queen said:

Well, I am still at eps 7-8 & Oh God.... I am so behind you guys..! :( Feel embarrassing! Wave to dear @triplem & @booha chingus after a long time.... :D

And I love Tae Kyung's brother so much that he's set his fav song as his ring tone... My Mona Lisa..!!! I love that song too.! :heart: Does anyone know a link to the full song here..????!! It's much appreciated!!!! 

Hi :)   thank you for inquiring about this song ( 모나리자 Mona Lisa)  
I didn’t know the name of the song, so I tried to google it with Mona Lisa and was surprised to fine it’s the actual name of the song.  

The song is originally sung by Cho Yong-pil (1988) ((from wiki)) “(Korean: 조용필; born March 21, 1950) is a South Korean pop singer who is considered one of the most influential figures in Korean popular music. He debuted as a member of the rock band Atkins in 1968 and made his solo debut with the hit single "Come Back to Busan Port" in 1976. Cho has released 19 solo albums and has remained consistently popular during his 50-year career.”

eng lyrics

Spoiler

/lyrics:
Even if I give my everything, can’t I have his heart?
You, who is smileless, are like Mona Lisa.

Leaving with just keeping the memories is not enough.
I linger by your side, endlessly whispering but it’s still not enough.

Can’t you accept my love?
My Mona Lisa, Mona Lisa, I hate that kind of face.
You are like Mona Lisa, Mona Lisa, making me sad.
Mona Lisa.

After I look at you with longing eyes, do I have to turn away?
You, who is tearless, are like Mona Lisa.
You are like Mona Lisa.

Leaving with just keeping the memories is not enough.
I linger by your side, endlessly whispering but it’s still not enough.

You are like Mona Lisa, Mona Lisa, making me sad.
Mona Lisa.

Mona Lisa

You'd better know my love, know my love!

My Mona Lisa, Mona Lisa, making me sad.

Mona Lisa./

The original song sounds bit dated.  I found few more videos showing younger generation singers sang it ( with touch of their styles)

[ENG] Kim Bada & Seo Moontak - Mona Lisa | 김바다 & 서문탁 - 모나리자 [Immortal Songs 2]

Spoiler

[ENG]Kim TaeWon & No MinWoo - Mona Lisa | 김태원 & 노민우 - 모나리자 [Immortal Songs 2]

Spoiler

** Someone just posted FMV wondering (or wishing) the song might be for LTK & Seo Yeon-A.    It was made with screen shots (with their dialogues )  so it looks a bit unpolished. :P The song is by Sohyang - 'Mona Lisa'

cr to uploader

[ENG] Sohyang - 'Mona Lisa' (소향 - 모나리자)

Spoiler

cr to uploader

EP8 ratings   4.3% & 5%

7 hours ago, jongski said:

Done with ep 7 and  I'm mouth wide open..and  the guy who killed  TK younger brother is alive?! So SWY was shown smashing the trophy Choin Hyun Woo rendering his bloody and lifeless... but yeah..... I said in ep 2 review post

On 7/19/2019 at 12:32 PM, jongski said:

the fingers twitch  beside the bloody knife. 

I pat my self on the shoulders just cause back then I had an inkling.. he was alive. Tk needs to connect the dots until he can see where it all leads to.

Yes yes about that finger twitching scene   I remember it now too.  So that’s Choin Hyun Woo!!       whahaha

TN0oOXJ.gif

12 hours ago, triplem said:

Song though is an interesting character.  While he is clearly ambitious , corrupted and has no qualms doing wicked things to advance his empire,  why won't he kill TK off? This was an interesting point which Tak brought up.  It is clear that seeds of doubt and distrust have been growing between the two , and both men are aware of it - subtly testing out each other. Tak says get rid of TK, but Song never once openly agrees to it. Song in some ways is protecting TK as well. So as much as he is using TK , there seems to be some genuine affection for TK.

Well said about TK and SWY.   Todays’ ep shows this bond between TK and  SWY.  It explains why TK calls him hyung.  But we could see TK began to feel the bond may be from deceptions/lies.  Still there is vulnerability on both sides about their relationship.  <_<

TK’s manager said to TK that Tak’s dad was so much obsessed with grooming Tak as an heir that he even didn’t remarry again and was very strict with Tak.   Perhaps Tak’s dad raised his son as some object(successful company heir) to fullfill his ambition and neglected his son’s human side.  

Between TK and SYA there is a reconnection starting.  TK’s voice became tender with her.  It’s so nice to see they are becoming a bit more relaxed with each other.  Especially in the scene SYA was ready to rip TK’s shirt apart to check his knife wound.  Maybe  they did more than just holding hands with each other before.  haha.  We still have 8 more eps.  Hopefully there will be a lot more tender moments.

Hello friends,

I just put this series on hold from ep 10 as I found Tae Kyung's character is still kind of evil but how the things are going now..???! :o If Tae Kyung become a good guy in current eps then, I am the happiest girl here... But anyway, thanks a million dear @booha chingu for the Mona lisa song!!! I love it sooooooooooo much! It's such an upbeat beautiful song!!!! :heart: WOW! So many things to fall in love with this series...

And why there are not many chingus discussing the series here..???! I think this thread should rock as it's a Choi Jin Hyuk drama!!! :wub:

And look at our guy! He is hotter than the hot summer... :) :love:

Finally EP8 reveals about the song Mona Lisa. Some wish OST from the cast members.  

Everybody wants to see more sweet scenes from Nana & CJH.

CJH official fancafe sent the meal-support & coffee truck

Spoiler

Done with ep 8 and what effing cliff hanger! I wanted some more but I have to wait for another week. There's a reason why it's my fav.  My choice of dramas hasn't failed. Not much discussion here but..too bad for those missing a terrfic drama.

Come on TK! Put two and two together you're almost there!  Pleasee! you need too set a trap for SWY who killed your brother! Who got kidnapped yung yoo mi, who follows every demand of Tak. For what for that 150 building deal? I know it's so much more but...Tak is behind the the order to kill the younger brother.  I want him to get mad at SWY. I want him to see him suffer too. I want him to realize the evil thing he did to his brother!  I want TK to ask SWY... directly.. did you kill my rbother?!

SWY weakness is his son... once the one finds out what he did to Tae Ju and all his crimes he's doing ( as demanded by Tak), he's going to lose it... like his won son accusing him... it's a matter of time before the son might stumble on  the wrong doings of the father. I wonder what the reaction will be and how will it change everything.

Thanks  to SYA and her investigtion and persevrance TK is getting a lot of evidence. It's give and take... I want them solve the crime and bring to SWY and Tak Soo Ho down.

20 hours ago, gm4queen said:

Hello friends,

I just put this series on hold from ep 10 as I found Tae Kyung's character is still kind of evil but how the things are going now..???! :o If Tae Kyung become a good guy in current eps then, I am the happiest girl here... But anyway, thanks a million dear @booha chingu for the Mona lisa song!!! I love it sooooooooooo much! It's such an upbeat beautiful song!!!! :heart: WOW! So many things to fall in love with this series...

And why there are not many chingus discussing the series here..???! I think this thread should rock as it's a Choi Jin Hyuk drama!!! :wub:

And look at our guy! He is hotter than the hot summer... :) :love:

Oh yes LTK is making a u-turn and beginning to have a battle with SWY.    But Justice appears to be a noir drama.  This lingering dark shade around the characters may stay till the end.  So these tormented characters are tied to each other. They can’t walk away. I guess it means to kill or not to be killed.   It will be interesting to see how they maneuver around.    
 It’s nice to see the glimpse of softness begin to appear in LTK  especially when he’s around SYA.   These two need more screen time. 8uAwwVD.gif

6 hours ago, jongski said:

Done with ep 8 and what effing cliff hanger! I wanted some more but I have to wait for another week. There's a reason why it's my fav.  My choice of dramas hasn't failed. Not much discussion here but..too bad for those missing a terrfic drama.

Come on TK! Put two and two together you're almost there!  Pleasee! you need too set a trap for SWY who killed your brother! Who got kidnapped yung yoo mi, who follows every demand of Tak. For what for that 150 building deal? I know it's so much more but...Tak is behind the the order to kill the younger brother.  I want him to get mad at SWY. I want him to see him suffer too. I want him to realize the evil thing he did to his brother!  I want TK to ask SWY... directly.. did you kill my rbother?!

SWY weakness is his son... once the one finds out what he did to Tae Ju and all his crimes he's doing ( as demanded by Tak), he's going to lose it... like his won son accusing him... it's a matter of time before the son might stumble on  the wrong doings of the father. I wonder what the reaction will be and how will it change everything.

Thanks  to SYA and her investigtion and persevrance TK is getting a lot of evidence. It's give and take... I want them solve the crime and bring to SWY and Tak Soo Ho down.

Yup it seems SWY has a soft spot for his son.   Once SWY said how he couldn’t trust anybody.  Maybe that’s the reason why he kept LTK on his side.    He knows no matter what happens LTK’s conscience would not let him cross a certain line.    Thinking SWY knows someday he might lose what he has and LTK is the only person who can protect his son.      However if LTK learns the truth about SWY and his bro’s death, would LTK still try to protect SWY’s son?? :sweatingbullets: 

I’m glad SYA began to reconnect with LTK.  LTK has some kind of bond with SWY so he’s fumbling at the moment.  SYA’s no nonsense and resolute attitude is what LTK needs. I can see SWY is desperately waiting for a chance to hook LTK back like he did when LTK discovered his bro’s phone.:angry:

making

1 hour ago, bedifferent said:

Hello~~

I am late, only watched E1, just want to say I love the direction of the newbie PD Jo Woong and the gorgeous cinematography.  Dark but crisply shot, the angles.  CJH is good, I miss this type of role that suits him well.  So far so good.

Yay!! You won’t regret it . As good if not better than Tunnel in terms of his characterisation . And plot is solid. 

-/———-

@gm4queen hello dear . it’s a very heavy drama but i can assure you the journey will be worth the anguish . TK is already aware of Song manipulating him & even though it seems like he is still protecting Song , he doesn’t trust him fully. It’s natural that TK would not immediately turn his back on Song , as the latter is like family to him but you can already see big cracks appearing in their relationship. 

On 8/9/2019 at 12:15 PM, booha said:

Between TK and SYA there is a reconnection starting.  TK’s voice became tender with her.  It’s so nice to see they are becoming a bit more relaxed with each other.  Especially in the scene SYA was ready to rip TK’s shirt apart to check his knife wound.  Maybe  they did more than just holding hands with each other before.  haha.  We still have 8 more eps.  Hopefully there will be a lot more tender moments

Haha . I was smiling like an idiot when she did that . ( I’m like - you go girl!) . SYA’s character really grew on me. It’s her resilience & relentless pursuit to find out the truth that has me rooting for her . And actually I would really like to see their reconciliation. Deep down it feels like she has not given up on TK & believes he will return to the right path . One thing that bothered me was her Father . He seems like a righteous man & she clearly adores and respects  him . But what is it that he’s hiding ? I have a bad feeling Tak will turn on the old man when SYA continues to dig deeper into his connection to these murders 

@jongski I love love love this drama. It’s not like we don’t know who the bad folks are & so our anguish each week is to see TK being manipulated and wonder how he’d be able to bring them down. This week though is a real breakthrough. TK sees  for himself the lies that Song has been telling about Cho Hyun Woo. But yes that cliffhanger! What deal did Song cut in the last minute with Cho? . Cho of course was peeved that Song was ignoring him & worried about being played out,  got TK to come & have a big confrontation with Song. He knew Song will be forced to “save” him & won’t be able to use Cho as the scapegoat for Jang Young Mi’s abduction.

so we have another pscho in the bag with the episode revealing that Cho murdered the other Jang Ent girls - since their stab wounds were  similar to the one that TK had. But SYA said  it is different from the girl killed 7 years ago ( the one that the bro walked in on) , she thinks that was Yang Ki Chul’s doing . But I don’t think so.  I have feeling it is Tak who killed the girl & YKC was there to clean up as  YKC was Song’s errand boy ( plus Song & Tak have been involved with each other since then  ) . And assuming that Cho was really responsible for the bro’s accident, I believe it was set up by either Song / Tak. Noticed that Cho called someone after Song left ( Wednesday’s eps) , so he could also be working directly for Tak. And what is the connection of that dead girl from 7 years ago with the Namwon restaurant video the bro saw ?? Can’t wait to find out more 

I like this week’s episodes...more insight into SWY and TSH relationship, which goes back a long way. SWY listens TSH’s orders and yet TSH seems to want to create a rift between SWY & LTK; not sure why. 

It’s good to see LTK and SYA are warming up to each other and working together. Hope we get to see more of that in the coming episodes. They obviously still care for each other, but something caused them to part ways. I wonder if they will touch upon that later on. And SYA seems to be the trigger to LTK’s u-turn to becoming good, although he is still emotionally bound to SWY.

It’s kinda sad for LTK that he finally discovered that the “brother” whom he trusted the most has actually been lying to him all along. It will probably kill him to find out that SWY is actually the mastermind (?) behind his brother’s murder albeit most likely following TSH’s order to clean up the mess.

I still have a question on SYA’s father. He seems like a good person but why did he keep one folder of a murder case 7 years ago from his daughter? Is it cuz it could be linked to TSH?

@triplem I got distracted good by your cheeky sexy icon profile. Nice one.

11 hours ago, triplem said:

. And assuming that Cho was really responsible for the bro’s accident, I believe it was set up by either Song / Tak. Noticed that Cho called someone after Song left ( Wednesday’s eps) , so he could also be working directly for Tak

Yes, I saw the scene. You're I feel the same. It's Tak who's pulling the strings and in command.. They al follow his pyschotic mental whims. I really want to know why he's got psychotic killer mentality.. at a young age too.

10 hours ago, LC23 said:

I still have a question on SYA’s father. He seems like a good person but why did he keep one folder of a murder case 7 years ago from his daughter? Is it cuz it could be linked to TSH?    for the answer and explanation below for another sommpie friend.

Your question has answer below coming from moderator triplem who explained last week for another soompier friend with similar thoughts.

On 8/4/2019 at 8:49 PM, triplem said:

I don't think that SYA's dad is a bad person here. Tak SH has mental problems and at a very young age , he displayed psychopathic tendencies by hitting his driver with a brick ( and i think consequently killing the man ) .If i recall correctly SYA's dad was the prosecutor then and he just told dad that he wanted to see what will happen if he killed the driver. Tak's father fearing for his son, asked SYA's dad to take the TSH under his wings - maybe mentor or help him out with his condition. That's why Tak calls SYA dad - teacher. While to the outsider he may seem kind etc but it is all a mask,   deep down he is still a lunatic cleverly disguising himself as a generous employer.

Thanks triplem.

@LC23   also SYA father is a candidate for Minister of Justice but  ep 8 showed that SWY trying to push someone to be the candidate for that position.. This way he can ask favors.. and he'll do more than his share to make that happen... I don't know what is it he'll do though..something bad if I have to guess.

12 hours ago, triplem said:

@jongski I love love love this drama. It’s not like we don’t know who the bad folks are & so our anguish each week is to see TK being manipulated and wonder how he’d be able to bring them down. This week though is a real breakthrough. TK sees  for himself the lies that Song has been telling about Cho Hyun Woo. But yes that cliffhanger! What deal did Song cut in the last minute with Cho? . Cho of course was peeved that Song was ignoring him & worried about being played out,  got TK to come & have a big confrontation with Song. He knew Song will be forced to “save” him & won’t be able to use Cho as the scapegoat for Jang Young Mi’s abduction.

so we have another pscho in the bag with the episode revealing that Cho murdered the other Jang Ent girls - since their stab wounds were  similar to the one that TK had. But SYA said  it is different from the girl killed 7 years ago ( the one that the bro walked in on) , she thinks that was Yang Ki Chul’s doing . But I don’t think so.  I have feeling it is Tak who killed the girl & YKC was there to clean up as  YKC was Song’s errand boy ( plus Song & Tak have been involved with each other since then  ) . And assuming that Cho was really responsible for the bro’s accident, I believe it was set up by either Song / Tak. Noticed that Cho called someone after Song left ( Wednesday’s eps) , so he could also be working directly for Tak. And what is the connection of that dead girl from 7 years ago with the Namwon restaurant video the bro saw ?? Can’t wait to find out more 

Thank you for putting together some puzzles about the murder cases with all characters involved, open or hidden ones.    It was confusing to follow who’s who.  
So the bro saw in USB was something that happened in the Namwon restaurant. And now Jang Young-Mi has USB which she watched before she got kidnapped. 

@jongski Thank you so much for the explanation. It now makes a bit more sense.  Tak’s father had entrusted Tak to SYA’s father and also, if I recalled correctly, SYA’s did mention that he is in debt to Tak’s father (for what I’m not clear). Perhaps, as someone has mentioned in this forum that Tak is probably the one who actually the murderer 7 years ago, and thus, SYA’s father kept that murder file away from his daughter, for fear that his daughter may find out. And it is probably in her best interest if she doesn’t find out cuz Tak may hurt or kill her should that happen. Mmm...the story is getting to be more and more interesting. :smile:

Well, I was so impatient to watch the latest eps to witness Tae Kyung's change so just skipped the whole lot of eps 11-14 & watched straight eps 15-16! Yes, I am good :D The chingus here are so right!!! Eps 15-16 are fantastic.. I  love it! Tae Kyung is finally taking aback himself from his so-called hyung!!! But who exactly killed Tae Kyung's cute brother..???!! I have no proper lead at this point! 

And I just focused on this line Cho Hyun-Woo said, "She's pretty. The girl this time" Then I think I can imagine the rest of the picture so far! And weren't other actresses pretty enough to survive by themselves..???!!!But then again, why the culprit ( most probably Mr. Song) wants young & fresh actresses out of all women..???!! And he then kills off the actresses & his henchmen from the line!!! I believe there's a valid reason for all those bad deeds! What's the main source of evil here..???! :ph34r: 

And I love NaNa's character so much! She has become one of my fav K-drama leading ladies! She's so gorgeous, smart & independent! :heart: Apart from falling for Tae Kyung, she is a great partner & a great strength for him!!!! I mean, he can't battle alone in this war, can he..???! :( And I am totally impressed by Choi Jin Hyuk here!!! He is outstanding in playing Lee Tae Kyung!!!!! And the ending scene already got me hooked to the next ep!!! This is fantastic & intense!!! Eagerly looking forward to the next week! 

Then all I get that this poster has a deeper meaning than I think!!!! :o Lee Tae Kyung must win at the end!!!! :sweatingbullets: Can't wait!!!!

1561970086972_204541.jpg

31 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

But then again, why the culprit ( most probably Mr. Song) wants young & fresh actresses out of all women..???!! 

They are made to prostitute themselves to those higher-ups meeting in the restaurant. There are rooms there which SYA didn't find, and there has been implicit reference to it when Song bids the men he was meeting there a good time, and then the three of them each go to different direction from inside the restaurant.

I can almost imagine the reaction and emotion once he finds out SWY killed his brothr. TK will explode with emotional anger and shock.

The ties the bind.  But well.......TK needs to. Have to...unfriend you. But the ties. Unbond with you.

screenshot credit: _Valae

https://twitter.com/_Valae/status/1159788031886405632EBhlDjBWwAAy3eI.jpg

EBhlED4XUAI_KN4.jpg

Terrific acting by Choi Jin Hyuk and Son Hyun Joo!

21 hours ago, gm4queen said:

And I love NaNa's character so much! She has become one of my fav K-drama leading ladies! She's so gorgeous, smart & independent:heart: Apart from falling for Tae Kyung, she is a great partner & a great strength for him!!!! I mean, he can't battle alone in this war, can he..???! :( And I am totally impressed by Choi Jin Hyuk here!!! He is outstanding in playing Lee Tae Kyung!!!!! And the ending scene already got me hooked to the next ep!!! This is fantastic & intense!!! Eagerly looking forward to the next week! 

Yes I agree. She's a revelation here.. I knew I like her when I first saw her in the Korean version of The Good Wife. Her character now suits her well.  I didn't watch her previous drama ( Mad Dog I think?) but she's cool here.

Edit: thanks for correcting me, triplem. Yup. Kill It. her previous drama.

@jongski Nana was not in Mad Dog . Her last drama was Kill It. I dropped the drama , so can’t say much about her acting but here she’s great ! 

So much love for CJH :wub:

translations credit https://melohwa.blogspot.com/2019/08/justice-eps-13-16-spoilers-choi-jin.html?m=1

Article: Naver 'Justice' Choi Jin Hyuk, works together with Na Na after Ji Hye Won's disappearance... 'shocked' by the fact that Lee Gang Wook survived [Eps 13 & 14]

1. [+77, -5]
Choi Jin Hyuk is really good in acting. Together with Son Hyun Joo, they are the best actors.

2. [+69, -2]
Wow... While watching this episode today, I was shocked by Choi Jin Hyuk's shaking voice and pupils. Choi Jin Hyuk's acting is really the best ㄷㄷㄷ

3. [+66, -3]
It's really interesting. I hate to wait till tomorrow~

4. [+61, -1]
To be honest, I'm watching this for Choi Jin Hyuk. I watched every scene that he appeared without breathing. His acting is very detailed and he's really cool too. 

5. [+46, -0]
Choi Jin Hyuk's and Son Hyun Joo's acting skills are insane. Today's episode was the best. 'Justice' is interesting!

6. [+40, -2]
I bet the production team was really happy when they managed to cast Choi Jin Hyuk as the main lead. Wow~~ Choi Jin Hyuk's acting is so good that I'm getting goosebumps! His visual is good too... Full-body shots of him look like a pictorial.

7. [+37, -2]
Give Choi Jin Hyuk a daesang at the end of the year, KBS! I'm watching this drama because Choi Jin Hyuk seems to have the best acting skills among all the other male leads these days. 

8. [+35, -0]
Choi Jin Hyuk's acting is great. As expected. He was really good in 'Tunnel', he's really good this time too. 

9. [+32, -1]
Choi Jin Hyuk's acting is so good that I'm seeing him in a new light again. His acting is really daebak.

10. [+31, -0]
Choi Jin Hyuk's acting is insane. 'Justice' was really interesting today! It's awesome!

Spoiler

j%2B8aug.jpg

Article: Naver 'Justice' Choi Jin Hyuk finds out that Son Hyun Joo x Lee Gang Wook are working together 'shocked'[Eps 15 & 16]

1. [+213, -9]
There are no bad actors in here, so it's really interesting and immersive. Choi Jin Hyuk is amazing.

2. [+130, -12]
I couldn't breathe or even go to the bathroom while watching Choi Jin Hyuk. I'm totally acknowledging Choi Jin Hyuk's acting skills!! He is good in portraying different scenarios, be it acting sick, action, and he's really good with analyzing his characters. He's cool and he acts so well that I could focus on the drama a lot. 'Justice' is really interesting.

3. [+93, -10]
It's interesting ♥️ Choi Jin Hyuk's acting gets better as days go by ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Na Na's acting has really improved a lot and it's more natural now. She gets prettier as she ages too ㅋㅎ

4. [+83, -11]
Choi Jin Hyuk~~ What is it about him? It feels like he is really going to receive a daesang. Happiness, anger, sadness, joy, all emotions are perfectly portrayed. Honestly, his acting is so good that time passes by so quickly.

5. [+72, -9]
Choi Jin Hyuk's acting is really good. Time flies!

6. [+45, -8]
Choi Jin Hyuk has to be given a daesang for his acting~~ It's my first time getting so nervous while watching a drama~ His acting is the best and on top of that, he's really good-looking and has a good physique. He also has a convincing voice when he delivers his lines... Choi Jin Hyuk is just a really good actor all around.

7. [+39, -6]
My heart is still racing. What should I do with Choi Jin Hyuk's acting.... He's really good~~ I was amazed by Choi Jin Hyuk's acting the whole time.

8. [+39, -6]
Choi Jin Hyuk's crazy. His acting gave me goosebumps~~~

9. [+38, -6]
Choi Jin Hyuk's acting is awesome this time. Daebak.

10. [+32, -7]
I'm seeing Choi Jin Hyuk in a new light after watching his acting skills. He's really good~~ 

Archived