[Drama 2019] Justice, 저스티스

0ly40

still haven't watched this weeks episodes. TOo many dark dramas airing so I have to digest little before watching. 

BUt after reading your comments I actually glad that TK didn't kill someone. That mean he has something good.

I think everything was planned. 

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lee Hak-Joo (detective Ma) learned how hard chase scenes are and said ‘lots of respect to detectives.”   Nana had a bit difficulty with a chase scene too.  It’s hard to do outdoor shootings in hot summer weather.   Even in an indoor shooting, there was no  air conditioning so everybody mingled around a small portable one in between shootings.

It’s interesting to see how much CJH and SHJ merged emotionally with their characters for the scene. SHJ had to ask for a napkin and CJH couldn’t finish the line because of so much feeling.     Even an experienced actor like SHJ uses his real emotion for some scenes.  
Sad to see CJH’s knee problem.  Whenever his knee is acting up he shakes his leg.   Yeah standing long in one position or in hot and humid weather isn’t good for the problem knee.

making

One staff posted this and mentioned about rain.  There must be a lot of rain this summer in Seoul. Maybe that’s why there are so many rain scenes in the drama.   

Hello beautiful people...

I was really held back as my wifi data package ended even before I watch last thursday eps... So I really have to wait til the next month to continue watching Justice as I get renewed package!! Hope to catch up with you guys soon... :)

Dear @triplem chingu, I am so surprised that Soompi drama threads are so quiet now.. I just thought that we'd rock this thread as it's a Choi Jin Hyuk drama!!!! B):D But NO!!! I wonder why though..?! But no need further explanations, he is perfect for in his role!!! He is outstanding!!! :) :heart: Feel so glad that he finally stepped out from sec-lead syndrome!!!! 

@gm4queen Oh his  Hi (edit for typo)  there. Yes we are all beautiful people.. and we have good taste in dramas. If you watch this..well done :)

@triplem Yeah. not so much watchin. Terrific acting by the cast and esp the two male leads. It's not an over acting too much emotion type - like an actor doesn't need to shout and cry  be too much emotional to show good acting.  This drama has that tension and mystery.  Waitin for the subs before watching.

OMG it's so cliff effin hanger!  ep 5! TK pleaseeee I'm begging you be suspisous already! open your eyes and see how you're being manipulated deceive by SWY. Be aware! Investigate... trust but don trust! can I teleposrt inside this screen and shake TK shoulder!

Okay done with my frustration. So manipulative SWY and evil TSH (Tak Soo Ho) are in cahoots? Not sure if TSH was the  school boy that got run over (allegedly by SWY so during flashback scene) but SWY keep on following his demands. When he introduced his son to TK he wanted sone to work with TK and not any othet law firm. TK is confused.  Son is a grad of Standford.  In the flashback hopsital scene when SWY was ordinary man, his sone met an accident and legs covered in cast and face has injuries but the father of the other boy wanted SWY to beg and apologize for running over the rich son who lost concentration reading a book. (what a**hole reasoning.. rich people's reason!)  SWY said he will not let anyone touch hin son hence he's entrusting hin to TK who was reminded of his younger bro.

So now.... another emotional blackmail from SWY! I don't even feel compassion for him.. Sure I felt bad for the son in the flashback and even now that leg injruy did not heal. Son is limping. SWY always using emotional pull to tug at TK confused easily swayed emotions.  Master manipulator. He will always remind TK that he avenged younger brother's death.  Whatever backstory they give SWY. I ain't swayed and sorry for him!

And with TSH rich jungjin vice president.. he went to the hospital to visit one of the workers of their factory who got affected by the acute methanol pioisoning and is going blind. Knowing the victim couldn't see anymore due to blurry vison he took a scissor and wanted to poke it in her eyes. Crazy bstrd!- yeah that's the cliffhanger! went to credits after the scene.

But I'm confused about the scene where they showed the SY father looking at folders containing the files about TSH,  there was photo of  young TKS with two men.  I assume he's the other  old man in the photo voice over flshback said "I asked of you. I don't know what he might do".

I want for TK to finally believe SYA be on her side expos all the corrupt and bad things SWY is doing. I want TK to have an awareness of what's truly going on.

Waiting for sub of ep 6!

The ratings have improved a little bit from yesterday but Justice is still on #2 spot.  The Justice team ironed out some clumsy editing and camera work which happened at the beginning.     I really liked this week’s episodes.  The complicated relationship between LTK and SWY are nicely fleshed out and at the same time more puzzles are added by the appearance of Tak Soo Ho.  Now there are a tango trio with LTK & SWY & TSH.   
PS no OST yet but LTK with his bro’s Mona Lisa, and SWY, this music on the turn table, and TSH, compulsive clicking act.  

Spoiler

07RJx9x.jpg

https://entertain.naver.com/now/read?oid=311&aid=0001027321

0nXlOb1.jpg

https://entertain.naver.com/now/read?oid=015&aid=0004185911

9 hours ago, jongski said:

And with TSH rich jungjin vice president.. he went to the hospital to visit one of the workers of their factory who got affected by the acute methanol pioisoning and is going blind. Knowing the victim couldn't see anymore due to blurry vison he took a scissor and wanted to poke it in her eyes. Crazy bstrd!- yeah that's the cliffhanger! went to credits after the scene.

I have only watched the first half of episode 5 so far and was getting super creepy vibes from this character - even though he was kind of presented as a compassionate leader. Good to know that I wasn't reading that situation incorrectly. The balloon scene with the child was so weird - I assume it will be explained at some point.

I also with agree with you that LTK really needs to get it together, and get a better poker face around SWY. He knows weird stuff is going on, so I hope he listens to the prosecutor and start helping her investigation. 

Can anyone explain the Jungjin plant visit/eating scenes? It seemed like they were playing a trick by asking to go out for the meal, but I'm not sure what that trick was. Did they plant the files they needed?

I liked the scene when LTK went to check up on the prosecutor, was kind of hoping he'd run up to her apartment when she didn't turn on the lights right away:P.  What can I say, I enjoy serious shows, but like then even more when they have a side romance plot.

Yes that it Lee Tae Kyung. Be suspicious and mistrusful. Try look into yhe death of your brother, thry to piece the puzzle together and solve the mystery. Leave your greed and don't bury your brother's death like it doesn't matter just because of money.  You've been brainwashed and emotionally manipulated and blackmailed by Song Woo Young! I've been frustrated with you since  episode 1. You were "scumbag' to my eyes when  did victim blaming' but now  Jung Yoo Mi.. could be dead, the cellphone sank to the bottom of the river. You have to find out and expose everything.. see the truth about the murders and the connections!

So yeah done with my (once again) TK rant. I just finished episode 6 So exciting suspensful vague episode with SWY LTK TSH.

so let me start from preview of next weeks episode. Tak threatened Song. He's being provoke so Tak said  if nothing can be done,  they can just kill him like they killed his brother---meaning the man that Tae Kyung served and followed and took cases for even fighting dirty and doing unethical means to win a case--- Song knew  who killed his brother! (why am I not surprised!). Song bashed that trophy on the guy who took video of brother and made fun. Brother died  due to DUI ( aka truck of doom) but in reality was all planned. Becuase the brother saw what was in the USB!

Song have reasons  to follow the beck and call of Tak Soo Ho, the young vp is the one pouring money in his construction business since 7 years ago! which porbablyt in insolve with Jang Entertainment. Money flows and cycles between Jungjin Co. Bumjung Const. Jang Ent.

When JYM played the video from the USB I only saw somebody in red....coat.. she was murdered.

Now Tak Soo Ho, was mentaly disturbed pyschotic boy smashing brick on the driver's forehead just to see if he will die. Chairman Tak was friends with SYA father ( who is minister of justice nominee) flashback shown he asked  for his son to be lock up...or to look after him. The incident bout the driver was hushed but the daughter of the driver posted something on internet

I'm very sure there is backstory for his pyschotic behavior..at a young age. Growing up with a mother? Could it be......mother was murdered? Mother was a rookie actress never hit it off big. Saw mother's murder? I'm trying to see what could trigger such action from a young boy.. and now that he's grown up..he still us psycho creep.

As for SW, I don't feel sorry for him at all #sorrynotsorry  he's involve in the killing of TK brother, he knew who killed the brother, why the brother was killed. I bet SW move is dependent on what SH command.

7 hours ago, triplem said:

the son is Song's kryptonite

You're right. The son is good the father is not... despite reasons and backstory. Well the only thing I like with him is the  he'll protect his son no matter what.. he said nbody can touch my son. then again..... Tak Soo Ho......

7 hours ago, triplem said:

I hope to see more of Yeon A next week , and I wish that Tk would let her in on some of his suspicions . I know he is unlikely to but I don't think either of them working alone will be able to bring both Song and Tak down. 

I agree.  SYA had less screen time scenes but she's suspisous from the getgo. I

@triplem  thanks for your insights. Glad someone shares my excitement of this drama. Still my curent fav.

@booha thanks for updates and photos.

Can't wait for next week's episode.

Making EP5&6
(1)  outdoor shooting in summertime & annoying mosquitoes  
(2) Park Sung Hoon discovered the pool water was cold but he ignored his shivers when the filming started.  
    Park Sung Hoon  started to laugh when Son Hyun Joo got close so SHJ teased him with a kissing act.

Spoiler

Well, I am still at eps 7-8 & Oh God.... I am so behind you guys..! :( Feel embarrassing! Wave to dear @triplem & @booha chingus after a long time.... :D

But anyway, I love the story so far & the plot is all strong enough for making me hooked to the screen! But there are so many confusions that I need clear answers to... First of all, how are these two related to murders..???!! One is a father of Seo Yeon Ah & the next minister of justice.. And the other one is Jungjin group's vice chairman!!! Now this is only my conclusion here... Can this old man be evil while his daughter is a prosecutor..???! :ph34r: Then Tak Soo Ho really hepls the victims of his company but a kid claimed that he is a villain.???!! Then who should I really trust here..???! I think I better trust the kid as kids are the purest thing on earth!!! :)

8f95452e3d21e77f8665ff8dde88a2c167f9656c

And Tae Kyung is still confusing!! But I think he doesn't trust Mr. Song completely & he's fooling him around!!! And have a hunch that it's Mr. Song who's after Yeon Ah next!!! He is working so hard to get rid of her... Doesn't it means he is the culprit she wants from 7 years..???!! This is really interesting & I can't wait to watch next eps...! :) 

And I love Tae Kyung's brother so much that he's set his fav song as his ring tone... My Mona Lisa..!!! I love that song too.! :heart: Does anyone know a link to the full song here..????!! It's much appreciated!!!! 

I am finally caught up to ep.5. This is a good show with great cliffhangers that makes me want to go straight into the next episode. I also enjoyed everyone’s take and insight so far. 

I only have one question, which I believe have not been addressed yet so far... why is SYA so determined to solve the murder case from 7 years ago, that she even has the investigation map put up on her wall at home? Minus a curtain to hide it, of course :D 

1 hour ago, triplem said:

yay! I am glad you're catching up. It has never been explicitly shown why but I think it may have been a case she was on - the one where TK's brother got killed for  . The obsession grew when they wanted to retry  Yang Chul Ki's case ( the one that got killed) and she realised TK's bro may be linked with it . Then the detective in charge got killed , she was close to the man so that makes her even more determined to solve this.  

Yay too!! :D 

I hope it will be explained later. Because even before the detective got killed and YCK got tried for assault, her eyes have been on the case already. She took the chance while prosecuting him for assault to mention him being a murder suspect as well. So she's been on to him long before the trial. 

My internet has been laggy since yesterday, but seems to be okay now. Off to watch ep.6!!

This is a very good and yet quite dark story. Am liking it so far. Has yet to see if the quality carries thru to the end.. though hv not watched many kdramas, I’m quite surprised at the “darkness” of the story as I didn’t think kdramas will be this dark, probably not one that will easily suit everyone’s taste, and hence the ratings.

I wonder if SYA’s father somehow knew about, if not involved with,  the crimes 7 years ago. Glad to see that LTK is beginning to realize that SWY somehow maybe involved with what happened 7 years ago (? Or not??). Perhaps, it was SWY who planned the murder of LTK’s brother? Finally, the TSH character really freaks me out, esp the scene where he was sitting at his desk in a position similar to the painting behind him. What is the meaning of paintings?

18 hours ago, triplem said:

@jongski  this show is possibly the darkest  I’m watching now but it’s got a very intriguing plot . I keep wondering each eps how TK would be able to get out of this web . I think the recent episodes show that even the villains here have a weak spot which TK can exploit. 

While I am already bias about CJH & know that he’s fantastic in such roles , Nana has been quite a surprise for me . I did not like her previous drama but here I think she  chose the right role . They also got the casting right with the actor playing Tak. 

I agree with you. That "Money Flower" suspense intriguing plot (and that drama was top 3 for 2017).

I like CJH. Terrific acting here. I've  watched him in Tunnel. But haven't watched him in other dramas.

I've only seen Nana first drama and that's  the Korean version of "The Good Wife. She was praised for her role. She ws like legal assistant there. Other than that, I've not watch her other dramas. She good with this character

I don't even know the actor who's playing Tak Soo Ho but he's pyscho good too

SWY weakness  is his son.  But I can already sense  TK will not exploit about  SWY son.  If at al if something happens to the son, if Tak does something to the son I can see TK defending and saving him. Now for SWY... if TK finds out he's involve with  brother's member... no telling what he'll do but he needs to work with SYA. She wants to expose everything and that will include briging down SWY. I want that to happen. SWY is manipulative especially when it comes to TK and his emotions. He was there when SWY smashed that trophy and killed the person who killed the brother. That's his hold on TK. He gripped that trophy ready to kill but he was shock when SWY took it then did it for him.

5 hours ago, gm4queen said:

Well, I am still at eps 7-8 & Oh God.... I am so behind you guys..! :( Feel embarrassing! Wave to dear @triplem & @booha chingus after a long time.... :D

But anyway, I love the story so far & the plot is all strong enough for making me hooked to the screen! But there are so many confusions that I need clear answers to... First of all, how are these two related to murders..???!! One is a father of Seo Yeon Ah & the next minister of justice.. And the other one is Jungjin group's vice chairman!!! Now this is only my conclusion here... Can this old man be evil while his daughter is a prosecutor..???! :ph34r: Then Tak Soo Ho really hepls the victims of his company but a kid claimed that he is a villain.???!! Then who should I really trust here..???! I think I better trust the kid as kids are the purest thing on earth!!! :)

@gm4queen @ktcjdrama I feel your excitement. I'm glad you've taken time to watch the drama and  even though we're a handful here... this drama (and Doctor John. JiSung's acting tops!) turning out to be current best that's airing. But that's just me.

** We know that LTK is the lead so the writer would put him onto a redemption road.

This article says “LYK(CJH) is changing. The focus is on how he moves away from the garbage attorney and becomes a just lawyer before the truth.”

'Justice' CJH, breaking free from a garbage lawyer?

D2NuRsI.jpg

https://entertain.naver.com/now/read?oid=011&aid=0003599260

Methanol Case First Trial Stills Revealed

0M8i6Ef.jpg

https://entertain.naver.com/now/read?oid=011&aid=0003599483

preview EP7 & eng

Spoiler

Where is Jang Young Mi?
  I only wish she comes home intact.
  I really do!
  That's wasn't a question, you scumbag
  Bring her back no matter who took her