[Drama 2019] Justice, 저스티스

0ly40

Did anyone watch tonight's raw eps yet???! I just watched some parts but the ending is what caught my full attention.. It feels more like to me that Song surrendered himself with evidence to Tae Kyung & Yeon Ah! This is really interesting. Is he switching the party at the very last second?! Can't wait for eng sub! :)

And as usual, no preview for the final week! 

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thnik this show has fizzed out quite a bit

I'm hoping the evidence was left in the drawer on purpose so the son found it and they have another copy somewhere otherwise that's just dumb af - crucial evidence just lying around in desks

I've finally realised which show this one reminded me of and it was Punch. A much better version in pretty much every aspect that covers two guys getting to the top together doing dangerous things then turning on each other slowly. If people haven't watched would definitely recommend

ratings EP27 & 28: 5.7% & 6.2%

Spoiler

((my 2cents  :sweatingbullets::)))
I really like this week’s eps. I noticed a bit of empathy/compassion injected here and there throughout the drama but the dark mood overpowered it.  Then in yesterday’s episode a warm ray of compassion  began to appear and it grew more today. 

TK’s manager, Nam Won-Ki told Song why he rejected Song’s offer: “I’m a human being after all. You know? I am.  A human being ought to love another human being .”((viki trans))
I feel that the writer tries to show us the nature and consequences of good and evil.    Good is about having the feeling of empathy/compassion.   Fortune and power can’t purchase one’s ability to feel empathy/compassion.    Without a conscience, one’s soul is a dry desert where a soul can’t survive.

Song amassed power and fortune but in the process his life became an empty vessel.      Once he mentioned how much he wished to have a drink but he didn’t want to drink alone.    He is missing TK’s company.  In today’s episode Dae Jin was sad seeing school kids playing around and thought about Tae Joo.    Song understands why Dae Jin misses Tae Joo.

I mentioned Choi Hyun Woo’s melancholic expression.  In this drama all of the characters who are acting bad carry such an expression of emptiness and loss, and even in the company of people each seems to be trapped by an invisible barrier.    TK used to have the same sad and bitter expression but as he changes and works with other people, he seems lighthearted and smiles more.    

Well, now that Song turned himself in for the investigation in yesterday's eps, I am more opt for the finale right now! As always, I love reading everyone's posts here.. Hence chingus have all explained the details so far there's nothing more to say for me! :) He he he... Waiting for the finale! Hope the writer impress us..

Glad that the team is receiving good ratings...

Some BTS stills... Choi Jin Hyuk is super handsome in any robe! :) I am so impressed by his choice this time as I am so enjoying the whole series as it is! Heard that he got offered for another revenge drama! Hope he receives the recognition as a lead actor he deserves! :wub:

And another article on Nana... The lady is really something ! :D

Nana receives high praise as prosecutor Seo Yeon Ah in KBS's social thriller series 'Justice'

dxh18qyw0aa3tscjpg.jpg

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2019/08/nana-receives-high-praise-as-prosecutor-seo-yeon-ah-in-kbss-social-thriller-series-justice

Weeping so much watching the daughter and father lovely relationship stained by such cruel scam :bawling:

I understand how Yuna feelings the pillar and her role model ,the person who she respects and loves involved in such filthy crimes. She wanna seeks  justice to all the victims but the prices she could paid is her happy life...

NaNa likewise give all  her heart to portray the characters well.

Love the charismatic NANA  doing her job as society protectors again.

The two sleazy Chairman is really scary....how they've toyed all the young women's trapped them in prostitution and  remorseless cool blooded killed people's ...it's really2 creepy. Can wait how they will go down and get punishment.

Hssst..Seo and Tak So ho does they're considering humans..

Brrrr...

16 hours ago, gm4queen said:

Well, now that Song turned himself in for the investigation in yesterday's eps, I am more opt for the finale right now! As always, I love reading everyone's posts here.. Hence chingus have all explained the details so far there's nothing more to say for me! :) He he he... Waiting for the finale! Hope the writer impress us..

Glad that the team is receiving good ratings...

Since there are only 2 more eps left, I want to believe Song will bring down those high ranking officials with his black book. But how about Tak?  Now Cho Hyun Woo is dead.  He can’t be used to testify against Tak. So it has to be Young Mi unless Song has some other evidence against Tak.   I know at the end TK has to go prison for what he did with Song but I have a feeling SYA will not be too harsh on TK. I’m hopeful that the writer will give us the ending with hope for the good side.

4 hours ago, triplem said:

Have been a crazy week for me , finally catching up on the episodes , Wednesday’s one was particularly good - some light at the end of the tunnel . 

JYM’s rescue had largely to do with SYA’s instincts of going to see Tak & her quick thinking in leaving the phone for JYM to contact them. I was rather worried that the story would drag on with Tak capturing SYA but thankfully TK was able to get hold of her . And I did not want it to seem that she was reckless without results - SYA has become one of my favourite female characters in k dramaland so kudos to Nana for playing her well .

While in the early episodes everyone & everything seemed to be threading on the side of evil, we now have a solid team who are working together to bring the villains down. Especially  encouraging was SYA’s immediate superior throwing her weight behind her & giving her the green light to investigate the murder cases . And it must be karma that Dae Jin ( Song’s Son) is the upright sort - he knows or suspects that dad has been behind all this but he’s made up his mind to ensure that he wins the methanol case against Jungjin  group . I felt sorry for Dae Jin because you could sense his heartbreak & disappointment as he realises that dad has many dark secrets . 

I also thought it was about time that the unholy trinity of Song , Tak & Cho HW begin to break up :D . There were already big cracks showing between Tak & Song , but this eps Cho realised he’s nothing more than a disposable tool that is being manipulated by both Tak & Song. Not wanting to go down alone , he decides to help TK get evidence against them . Unfortunately though , neither Song nor Tak are going to allow him to live - that apparent suicide in the preview looks to be something that was set up to shut him up .

Anyway will move on to Thursday’s episode before I comment further ... 

What a surprise to see SYA left a phone for Yung Mi.  She knows how to think on the run.  What a girl 

Yeah SYA and Tak are two opposite characters like white and black.  And TK and Song, in between on the shifting grey area.   I think the writer created well fitted foursomes for the justice puzzle. I like their interesting dynamic.   
For a while I wasn’t quite sure but now it’s clear Dae Jin is a good person.  It means Song will jump into fire for his son??   I guess Song has to die at the end right?  It will be interesting to see how TK and Dae Jin restart their lives. Maybe together so they can heal each other.
I’m happy the drama seems to be moving away from a dark mood to more hopeful and optimistic.   

Whaha  love your “the unholy trinity of Song , Tak & Cho HW” 

yeah knock them down  haha  :sweat_smile:

j1vKeha.gif

VeMOTzd.jpg

https://entertain.v.daum.net/v/20190830081151091

mDBH0ui.jpg

http://tvdaily.asiae.co.kr/read.php3?aid=15671309761486742002#rs

Done with Ep 13 and 14. Dae Jin with his good heart. The sadness, the disappointment on face knowing that his father had something to do with JYM situation even asked him to accompany to the hospital to see Song's reaction. No matter what Song reason out, What was done to Tae Ju is unforgivable for  Dae Jin. Tae jun was the one who was there for Dae Jin as best friend, somebody who protected him from bullies, wjo stepped infront of car to protect from death, I can understand how Dae Jin. I'm happy to see the emotions from him. His anger and frustration to Song. He's very disappointed at his father. Song even going as far saying he only did that give the best for son, I'm glad Dae Jin has that outburst.

I have never felt any empathy nor sympathy for Song. From the start of episode 1 and even with final episodes next week. I never like his character,.

14 hours ago, booha said:

I guess Song has to die at the end right? 

If that's how it is. 

As for Tak. He needs to suffer more.  I still find his character very vague and  with final episodes next week. There' not much clarity. Is that what plot hole means? From the start I've always wanted to find out why Tak is like that. They even showed  flashback of pyscho mentally as a child but we're not told why.  But I can overlook that I guess because the main gist of the story is TK and Song and  their relationship and the greed.  It's actually simple story but how the characters were protrayed and genre, and theme made it all dark.

The revelation for this drama is Nana. When a character suits an actress how it'sa portrayed  becomes in tun with good acting. 

I also am not familiar with Choi Jin Hyuk. but I watch him Tunnel and like him there.

Waiting for final episodes Waiting to see what will happen to Tak and Song.

This week’s episodes were even better than last week’s, and hence, the increased ratings, I suppose. It’s as @booha mentioned above, there is now more hope and optimism in the story, which suggest that the good will prevail. It’s good to see that the TK/SYA team are now beginning to win over the crazy and the evil. And TK’s assistant... for a moment I thought he was going to succumb to Song’s proposal. 

I guess both TK and Song will pay for whatever they had done in the past. It looks like TK had already decided that he will pay for all the bad deeds he had done, in particular, whatever he and Song did 7 years ago. What I don’t get (or perhaps I’m missing it) what actually happened 7 years ago..Did he kill or plan out with Song the murder of those responsible for killing his brother?

On 8/21/2019 at 3:01 AM, booha said:

It’s interesting to see SYA dad’s expression when SYA was adamant about the investigation.  As a father he was proud of her yet there was sadness and apprehension.  
So SYA’a dad stopped the investigation because he felt he didn’t have power.  And he decided to become the Minister of Justice.  Did he push aside his principle so that he thought gaining power from the higher position would accomplish justice??   

I think he was one of the victim of Namwon Restaurant. What it seemed to me is that he was a high ranking prosecutor investigating the murder of the young actress. But may be he was yet to find a connection to Namwon Restaurant. When Namwon Restaurant members saw that such a reputed prosecutor is after this case they thought why not create a trap for him. So they invited him. Made him drunk enough. May be he got sexual favor or may be he didn't but all that happened when he was too drunk to remember anything. Of course they may have blackmailed him with photos/videos.

Prosecutor Seo seemed like a prosecutor with esteemed reputation. That's why everyone seemed to respect him a lot and he was running for Minister of Justice. He requested his Junior Ms. other prosecutor (Yeon ah's senior) to stop the investigation because he knew if they could scandalized someone like him they could do with anyone. So he wanted to be in power, enough power so that he could expose this to the nation.

Of course he may not want to do that after being Minister fearing his ruined reputation... Humans are usually that weak. But so far he seemed quite consistent with his sincerity. He never engaged himself with Chairman Song. He always avoided him in despise. I think he didn't know that Tak Soo Ho was engaged with Chairman Song at first. To him Tak Soo Ho was just his friend's child and a boy of twisted mind. If he had second thought about exposing the case he would definitely suck up to Chairman Song like others. but he didn't.

We saw that he knew that his daughter was digging up this case way before we knew how he was involved with this case but he never tried to misguide her . Sure, he wanted her to stop but that's because he feared her safety and I also think deep down he wanted it to be himself to expose this truth. Because only that can lessen his guilt. I really wished the writer would grant him that. I wished Seo Yeon Ah to try to be a bit more understanding when her father said her that he'd expose it after he became Minister. But you don't get everything in life.

It's sad that he ended his life like that. May be he could give Yeon Ah a bit more time to digest all this. I wish he could held on to a bit more and he could fight this battle together with his daughter.

And about my thoughts on happening of Seven years ago.. I think Tae Kyung and Woo Yong planned so that that the three involved in the murder would fight among themselves and kill each other. But one seemed to be alive so Tae Kyung in rage thought of smashing his head but his conscience would not let him do so. But Woo Yong had big picture in mind. He killed that one but but he let Jo Hyun Woo alive so they he could be the one remaining witness of this event. Jo Hyun Woo was his guy since the beginning for doing his dirty work. 

Aah..what a mess..It seems like after Pride and Prejudice Choi Jin Hyuk is again going to prison. At least in Pride and Prejudice he had a more noble reason. Hoping that if things go well here, he would be able to save his license for Attorney after Justice being served. :crazy:

Just caught up with Justice in last 2 days. These are the thoughts pressing me. So here I came. :P

4 hours ago, triplem said:

I am also slightly confused about the girl that died in the old house, the one supposedly killed by Yang Ki Chul.  The only connection is that Tae Ju did a delivery to that house . However how is that connected to the Namwon Restaurant videos? Namwon video is the reason why the Jang Ent actresses died ; Tae Ju who saw the video that was sent to JYM also died because of that. So far if I am not mistaken ,it has not been explained yet. What I do remember is that the stab wounds on that girl were different from the ones on the Jang actresses and on TK , which were all done by Cho. The only thing is that maybe that girl was killed / tortured by Tak. But Tak does not seem to get his hands dirty as much as he enjoys playing mind games on the girls he kidnap. So that remains a mystery to me.

@booha @jongski @gm4queen Thursday's eps was great ...but scene highlight was definitely Dae Jin confronting his father. The anguish he experienced made me sorry he had a father like Song. Yeah, I don't have much empathy / sympathy for Song either. In fact I am a bit suspicious of him turning himself in with the ledger....he has something up his sleeves. By the way , why did Dae Jin crush the recorder? Was it to ensure that dad let TK go? 

About the actress supposedly killed by Yang Ki Chul, was she the one who gave the dancing doll to JYM? 

I also think that the highlight of Thur episode was when Dae Jin confronted his father. It was so sad but it clearly showed that Dae Jin is more morally upright than his father. I, too, also wondered about Song’s intention for turning himself in - does he hv sthg up his sleeves? Why does he want to turn himself in? Is it really for his son cuz he saw his son crying the night before? And about the recorder, I believe it contains recording of conversation between TK and Cho, including the part where Cho mentioned the incident 7 years ago (I think TK did continue to record the conversation). Did Dae Jin listened to the entire recording? And if he destroyed the recorder, does it mean that that piece cannot be used even tho the transcript of the recording still exist?

15 hours ago, LC23 said:

About the actress supposedly killed by Yang Ki Chul, was she the one who gave the dancing doll to JYM? 

I am actually unclear about that , seems rather fuzzy to me . But I think  you could be right . At least that would make some sense & help connect  it with the Namwon video. 

I hv the same questions you listed above in my mind as well.  Lol!  This drama tends to do that ...gives you small pieces of the puzzle & just when you thought you’ve put the picture together, you realise it’s a piece of a bigger puzzle :sweatingbullets:

Your comments made me realize too that there are questionable holes regarding the killing from 7 years ago (supposedly by TK&Song), and the Namwon USB with a whose who.   
If these things don’t get clarified next week, then someone is slacking on the job.   Grrrr  :angry:-_-
We who like to watch a crime thriller don’t like to see inconsistent, sloppy details regardless of their significance to the plot line.  I enjoy watching foursome characters, so I will not make too much fuss as long as there will be a satisfying end.  :relieved: 

(killing)
Well that killing scene from 7 years ago went through a few revisions.  At first we were made to believe that TK couldn’t do an actual killing of Choi Hyun Woo and the other two culprits so Song did it for him. Then later it’s revealed Choi Hyun Woo didn’t die and worked for Song. Then at some point did I hear it was CHW who actually killed other two culprits or something like that? (( I could be wrong about it, because this part doesn’t make sense; how CHW killed the other two and then pretended he was killed by Song right? ))

(Namwon USB)((**What I can remember so far  Just too many holes :crazy: ))
1 Namwon tape was made secretly 7years ago  by Soo Jeong(murdered) & Lee Ju Hyun(missing?)
2  Tae Joo delivered the package to YM and YM gave it to Yang Chul-Ki
3  Also Tae delivered it to the dead woman(YM called Soo Jeong unni & they both were in Jang ent)  who was supposed to be killed by Yang Chul-Ki?
4  Lee Ju Hyun gave the dancing doll to YM & later YM discovered the hidden Namwon USB.

Justice slacker :tounge_xd:

okLhilN.gif 

2C3RsvK.jpg

http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=201909021145041910

Spoiler

Justice event: signed poster

Spoiler

winning CJH autographed script

snack truck from Choi Yeo-jin (She played as Shim Ji-hye in EC)

1 hour ago, booha said:

Well that killing scene from 7 years ago went through a few revisions.  At first we were made to believe that TK couldn’t do an actual killing of Choi Hyun Woo and the other two culprits so Song did it for him. Then later it’s revealed Choi Hyun Woo didn’t die and worked for Song. Then at some point did I hear it was CHW who actually killed other two culprits or something like that? (( I could be wrong about it, because this part doesn’t make sense; how CHW killed the other two and then pretended he was killed by Song right? )

You missed something. TK didn't try to kill CHW..He tried to kill other one among the three who seems to be the only one alive. CHW was the one lying on the floor, pretending to be dead. 

What did you guys think about Song Woo Yong now? Will he try to serve Justice or will he twist it again?

One thing is clear to me..He cares about Tae Kyung.. But is it enough to move him to the right path, is the question.

22 hours ago, flutterby06 said:

You missed something. TK didn't try to kill CHW..He tried to kill other one among the three who seems to be the only one alive. CHW was the one lying on the floor, pretending to be dead. 

What did you guys think about Song Woo Yong now? Will he try to serve Justice or will he twist it again?

One thing is clear to me..He cares about Tae Kyung.. But is it enough to move him to the right path, is the question.

I could hardly wait to find out Song’s true intention.  With only 2 eps left I have to guess Song is planning to bring down the corrupt officials and do something about Tak.

But what Dae Jin said to Song about his difficult time and Tae Joo made me think about their past relationship.    It’s clear they care about each other deeply.   Song said what he did was for his son, Dae Jin.   But it seems Song was so absorbed in revenge that he didn’t notice what was happening to Dae Jin.    
Maybe Song did it for himself because he didn’t want to go back to his powerless life.  
In EP7(ep4) Song tells TK:
“You hid behind your brother and pretended to be tormented.
But you went on and enjoyed the life that you chose to live.
You didn’t want to go back… to your powerless and penniless life…
You hypocrite.

Also Song says “Humans choose between good and evil… based on need, not conscience,”  ((which TK later showed that he couldn’t accept Song’s assertion.))

xSa1Uqh.jpg

http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=201909030815130310

Spoiler

Getting ready for the finale week of Justice... Can't even believe that it ends this week! And waiting for Justice to happen...

And as @flutterby06 friend said, I think Song will try to serve justice for real this time! I mean he doesn't have any choice, does he?! If Tak goes down, then he himself goes down with him together!! And just to prevent it from happening, I guess Song will be a real hero this time. :) Can't wait to find out the truth! Finally only 1 more day to go! :heart:

EDbrNzaUEAEG9UO.jpg

EDf1kYRUUAAvMgJ.jpg

Just a tribute for the entire cast here...20 Pics in random order! I hope friends here will love them as much as I do right now... :wub: :) I think filming is already finished! Gonna miss this team! 

EDiHtF4VAAAmQhO.jpg

Spoiler

EDiHtF4VAAAmQhO.jpg

EDJT3tZVAAA00ym.jpg

EDJP5AYU0AEfsK3.jpg

EDaiCTVUYAAlE5S.jpg

EDg5cuMUYAIoI82.jpg

EDds906U8AAPQOb.jpg

EDRSbXeXYAIf1X-.jpg

EDJTRMPUcAIs3Ci.jpg

EDNNsOOWsAIeixo.jpg

EDLpp3PU4AEEDrf.jpg

EDJNlSoX4AEqs-1.jpg

EDLjginU0AIrMcd.jpg

EDdo8DmVUAEwebW.jpg

EDLh7zPVAAAzSxp.jpg

EDJP5AAU8AMkSWT.jpg

EDJN6gvVAAIZ3jV.jpg

EDJUMgZU8AIZbD7.jpg

EDJUMq_VAAA4UdQ.jpg

EDJTHRjU8AgJNik.jpg

EDJTQ-eU4Ag4WAd.jpg

2 hours ago, triplem said:

You know what’s my slight regret , that they hv not been able to develop the relationship or reunite SYA & TK . :lol:. Honestly they look good as a pair  & I always like the scenes of them working together 

I agree. SYA and TK had a past but broke up. The case with the missing girls and murder brough them  together again. But it's not really romance drama. Or  story built on romance as main point for truth and justice. I woudld like to see Nana in  another drama with strong character personality again.  I watch her in The Good Wife ( legal secretary). Saw her in Kill It  (elite detective- but I did not continue the drama) And now this drama as Prosecutor).  All serious dramas.  I wonder if Forest  of Secret will add a new character. Heh.

Edit: if JYM will testify Song will go down.. along with Tak?  Tak's story sisn't developed too. I keep wondering why he's like that.  And probably TK  will be the one to look out for Dae Jin?

@triplem

In the preview, Song’s man says ‘If Song doesn’t kill TK then Song will be killed’.  And Song says ‘If you are really concerned about me, don’t touch TK’.    I assume it’s Tak who wants TK to die but we know Tak never actually does the dirty work himself so he tries to push Song’s man for a job.
It seems like Song is only trying to bring down the high ranking officials and not Tak too?
Dae Jin destroyed the recording tape made by Choi Hyun Woo to protect his father Song?
It means TK & SYA only have the testimony from Young Mi against Song and Tak??

gPPVAnO.jpg

https://entertain.naver.com/now/read?oid=311&aid=0001041571

coffee truck from Yoon Hyun-Min (Tunnel)

Finally, it's tonight! Looking forward to see how Song continues with his conscience! I will miss this entire cast! Great job everyone! :) Fighting, Justice!

EDk3dyDXYAI_Vga.jpg

And some web sites refer Song's daily record book as a black book that holds all the dark secrets to Justice.... I still assume that Song will survive himself with his long time friend Tae Kyung & his son! I mean Song knows that his son has already been targeted by Tak for meddling with his work! 

And what's the end for Tak actually? He doesn't do anything by himself so he'd search for a man at the very last sec to bring down the whole act! Hope he rot in jail for a very long time.... :angry:

And how sweet is that Yoon Hyun Min sent a coffee truck for his Tunnel co-star Choi Jin Hyuk! Their friendship is indeed endearing! :wub: But this is another coffee truck, right?! :) :D Saw more pics on his iG too....

EDlU06-UYAAf-vM.jpg

EDlU07DU0AAcaFd.jpg

@triplem I’m watching it real slowly..I love your oppa #..? What’s his serial number?:joy: 

so, so far I’m liking the environment of the story..I’m new to this series & I have plans to continue watching, I actually like the mystery aspect of it..I’m still wondering what happened years ago that causes him to walk through the snowy roads in blood..just what happened in the house..it’s real interesting! 

Thanks a lot for the final preview, dear @triplem chingu... For me, the whole preview sounds heartbreaking! :( 

And I am not so fluent in Korean but this is something I've got! Song says (probably to Yeon Ah) to take care of Tae Kyung! And Tae Kyung first says you have my promise to someone & then things will end soon. Hang in there a little. I am not sure about other lines but it all heaped on Tae Kyung at the last moment! Besides what he has done 7 yrs ago? I mean it's not him who killed those three men back then..

And how come Tae Kyung pay for his crimes? Shouldn't it be Tak who pay for his crimes in the first place? :angry: :angry: Argh... I really hope the writer provides us with the justice for good ones. 

@triplem thank you for the preview... will

watch the raw later..

The preview for the last episode looks so sad, esp the scene where TK cried so heartbreakingly... perhaps... song used his life (not sure whether by death or by going to jail) to protect TK. :( hope it doesn’t end too sadly..

Archived