Quantcast
0ly40

[Drama 2019] Justice, 저스티스

3 hours ago, bedifferent said:

He finds enjoyment in illicit pain... it's a game for him to play with another person's wellbeing and feelings.  He watches JYM lose her mind, what fascinated him is how she slowly descends into madness (becomes wooden in his words).  I don't see him driven to kill in the same way as Song - who doesn't seem to get a high on seeing his victims die. 

I agree. but where is the menntally coming from? I wish there's flashack why he's become like that even when he was child.  He was crazy creepy with JYM. Song ask him to let her go in exchange for someone else, but Tak doesn't want to. He finds her scaredness amusing and interesting.

4 hours ago, bedifferent said:

Killing Dae Jin doesn't align with Tak's psychopath tendency.  The only way he would kill Dae Jin is if they have a big fall out where he wants to emotionally punish Song when he betrayed him.

I agree. He wanted to scare Song... with what he's going to do with Dae Jin just like how he scared SYA father, using SYA. She was asked to stop the invewstigation  focuse on something else, other case.

2 hours ago, triplem said:

@bedifferent there are 2 different killers for sure . The 1st girl ( the one whom TJ’s Brother went to the house to deliver parcel) is supposedly by Yang Chul Ki. But I have mentioned earlier , I don’t think it is . He was there to “clean-up “ as instructed by Song . So I have a suspicion it had to do with Tak ( but I agree with your analysis of Tak’s character- he’s fascinated  by people’s suffering, hence killing them quickly is not what he’s after ) . The second batch of Jang girls were the same guy who stabbed TK as the stab wounds are similar 

I agree. But it seems he does the orders but someone does the killing for him.  So all of these killings just to stop the expose of girls doing sexual favors to politicians and higher up?

• Like 5

@triplem  @jongski  @gm4queen    @bedifferent  @LC23  :):)

I don’t think Tak has to kill Dae Jin by himself. He can order Cho Hyun Woo to kill him.  Also if Tak wants,  he can hurt Dae Jin physically.  Actually Tak did make a threat to Song about his son. It backfired. Afterward Song realized he had to do something about Tak.  Maybe Song is using TK to get rid of Tak??  
Tak seems to have such a morbid interest in watching Young Mi in captivity.  Could it be he was put in a similar situation perhaps by his dad?
So far Tak hasn’t shown any interest in girls sexually.
TK’s manager said Tak’s dad was very obsessed about making Tak as an heir so much that he didn’t even consider about remarrying because his new marriage might hinder his goal.    Also the manager said Tak’s dad was very strict with Tak so I have to wonder what does that mean??

There are a few scenes showing Tak’s dad. He didn’t seem very scary but then it could be deceiving.

It’s interesting to see SYA dad’s expression when SYA was adamant about the investigation.  As a father he was proud of her yet there was sadness and apprehension.  
So SYA’a dad stopped the investigation because he felt he didn’t have power.  And he decided to become the Minister of Justice.  Did he push aside his principle so that he thought gaining power from the higher position would accomplish justice??   

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 3

I'm slowly catching up on last week's episodes. Honestly if CJH weren't in this show I'm not sure if I'd stick with it. Everyone is just so creepy and immoral. I guess that's a testament to the casting department and the acting of everyone involved.

I was actually kind of happy (and surprised it took so long) for Chul Ki (was that his name, the guy the TK had to get out of jail). I couldn't figure out why Song kept him around for so long because he seemed like a liability. That feeling quickly passed when he was replaced by Tak's even creepier character, as well as Cho Hyun Woo.

I have been impressed with CJH's acting in this show, I sometimes feel as though he's trying to over emote during angry scenes. In this show though he's been pleasantly more restrained. 

I'm looking forward to how things progress with the investigation now that TK and SYA are solidly working together.

• Like 5
  • Love 2

@sally2

I know this drama is rather heavy and dark.  Most of the characters are grayish in varying degree.  Still I find this drama a bit unique and interesting.   Yes I really hope there will be some more lighter scenes with TK and SYA.    If Tak makes any move on SYA, maybe it will trigger something in TK for her.  
Appreciate that you try to watch it for the sake of CJH.  You know he is a maturing actor. He always looks for an interesting and challenging role.  Hopefully his next drama will be lighter with more romance.  :P

• Like 3
  • Love 2

I love reading everyone's posts here... Feel so refreshed! :) And yes, about Tak, I believe he must be having a childhood trauma or something bitter that he enjoy seeing people suffer in pain! There's something to do with his mother! Is he only aiming at suffering ladies as with Jang Young-Mi & her grandma!?! I hope we get more details on his erratic behavior!

Some IG posts on Choi Jin Hyuk & Nana! Both are gorgeous & charismatic!! :) :heart: Looking forward to see more of them...

• Like 7
  • Love 2

On 8/20/2019 at 11:33 PM, sally2 said:

I'm slowly catching up on last week's episodes. Honestly if CJH weren't in this show I'm not sure if I'd stick with it. Everyone is just so creepy and immoral. I guess that's a testament to the casting department and the acting of everyone involved.

I was actually kind of happy (and surprised it took so long) for Chul Ki (was that his name, the guy the TK had to get out of jail). I couldn't figure out why Song kept him around for so long because he seemed like a liability. That feeling quickly passed when he was replaced by Tak's even creepier character, as well as Cho Hyun Woo.

I have been impressed with CJH's acting in this show, I sometimes feel as though he's trying to over emote during angry scenes. In this show though he's been pleasantly more restrained. 

I'm looking forward to how things progress with the investigation now that TK and SYA are solidly working together.

I hear you, and I've been increasingly feeling the darkness and heaviness of the drama. It makes me a bit depressed, to be honest. I feel like there are so many evil, twisted, dark and powerful figures, and only about 1 or 2 people with more moral principles. I'm watching the show for Nana's character ; though because everyone seems to have a sick secret or personality, she feels out of place with her innocence and idealism. I'm waiting for the writer to burst my bubble on that (my tissues are ready). 

I'm watching the beginning of episode 11, and I'm not buying yet the accusations of prostitution against the minister of Justice (not writing this as a spoiler, since it was mentioned at the end of episode 10). First I don't trust the accuser, since she's been dodgy from the start, stealing her colleagues diaries to sell them to the highest bidder for the lead role in a movie, while disregarding the people actually seeking justice and the truth. I don't buy for one second that she suddenly grew a conscience; I think SWY put her up to it, because he suspects that the minister of justice might have been feeding his prosecutor daughter inside intel (which is true, he pointed her in the right direction; I think he anonymously might have sent her the evidence/document that showed up out of nowhere; he protected her files when he stepped in her office, and the chief prosecutor was obviously looking on her desk to walk away with key documents and evidence.). So I think these accusations might not be true, and if they happen to be , it would be because he was trapped into maybe walking in a hotel room with a young actress (and being filmed for insurance), in exchange of support to make him the minister of justice...

I think I will watch this show until the end, because I do like the theme despite the depth of despair it puts me in, but I confess that comes Wednesday and Thursday, instead of being happy and excited to reunite with the characters, I'm fearful about discovering the next level of physical, mental and emotional torture the characters have reached in their storyline. It literally makes my stomach twist in angst... :tears: (Yes, it seems I'm too sensitive. Not sure why... :sweatingbullets:)

There's a pattern where TK and YA get close to the truth, then it slips away from them either of their own doing or because they're being outsmarted. Found myself screaming silently to YA: "Why didn't ask to hear the whole story?" Was frustrated because I knew she would walk away (in shock, I understand but still) without getting to the bottom of the situation, and she did.

• Like 6

20 hours ago, gm4queen said:

I love reading everyone's posts here... Feel so refreshed! :) And yes, about Tak, I believe he must be having a childhood trauma or something bitter that he enjoy seeing people suffer in pain! There's something to do with his mother! Is he only aiming at suffering ladies as with Jang Young-Mi & her grandma!?! I hope we get more details on his erratic behavior!

Some IG posts on Choi Jin Hyuk & Nana! Both are gorgeous & charismatic!! :) :heart: Looking forward to see more of them...

Humm  before I just kept thinking whether it was Tak’s dad who caused Tak’s problem.   But as you pointed it out that Tak seems to be targeting only women so far,   I began to think about his mom too.   We don’t know anything about her.    Did she get divorced and live somewhere or die from a suicide or  is she the one who tormented and turned Tak into a psycho??   

Tak & his henchman Cho hyun Woo were truly scary in today’s episode.:tears:  I felt like I was watching something real. :sweatingbullets: :sweatingbullets:  poor Young Mi     I had such an urge to FF but I couldn’t.  I had to find out what was happening.  Finally we got to see a real cliffhanger with no preview    :astonished:

• Like 4
  • Love 2

Just watched yesterday's eps & OH NOOOOO!!! That ending! I don't believe it! Yeon Ah can't be that stupid that she go anywhere a psycho wants her to go! :tears: May be Tak just spread the rumor as a prosecutor jumped off the building just to emotionally blackmail Tae Kyung! And Tak said that she is so appealing so I don't think he'd kill her off! He is greedy for the beauty of women! And I dunno what's in today's preview but I think Tae Kyung will commit a crime by killing Tak tonight! I can't bare to see Tae Kyung in pain! :( :bawling:

And now, desperately can't wait for tonight eps... Can anyone do live recapping..??! I guess suspense is real this time! :sweatingbullets:

1VN2IFV0YF_1.jpg

And Oh gosh... The girl looks so sexy! :o I love Nana's acting so much! 

Spoiler

• Like 10

Last night’s episode broke my heart and that dang cliffhanger almost killed me . I thought it was her , but it’s her Father . I had mentioned before that I had a feeling Tak would harm the old man , and true enough he did . This is really sad . 

In last night’s eps,  I felt SYA’s pain & the internal conflict - pursue the case and expose her Father alongside many other powerful men or protect her father & hope he would keep his word to bring this up later .But true to her character & moral compass , I knew she was not going to let it slide . ( Nana was fantastic in last night’s episode) . And tonight from IG spoilers, I wonder if she had any regrets because I believe this is Tak’s warning to her . Tak being obsessed with her won’t harm her of course, but urggh I really don’t want him anywhere near her . The only good thing is that TK is aware now of the danger that SYA is in , and I hope he’ll be able to protect her . 

This was so so sad . SYA arriving at the scene of where her dad’s body is & TK holding her back. 

• Like 4
  • Love 2

Posted (edited)

I am disappointed that not many chingus are active here in this thread! :(

Yes, I was impatient to watch today's eps so watched the raw already! I strongly believed that Yeon Ah feel off the building or Tak just pushed her off! But we never knew whether the prosecutor was male or female! Then it's male & is Yeon Ah's father! I never imagined that this old man is this weak at heart! :mellow: Then he definitely must have left evidence for both Yeon Ah & Tae Kyung to nail the real culprits! I really wanna know what'd be the old man's last words to Tae Kyung! As dear @triplem chingu has said, now Tae Kyung knows that Yeon Ah is all alone & vulnerable! Let's hope that he would protect her for the rest of the drama! Yeah, he definitely will... :kiss_wink:

maxresdefault.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ardmg1UbkyQ

And I think today's eps are strong in every angle! Everyone is so intense! Specially I like this intense scene how Tae Kyung asked Song face to face that Did you kill him, Yeon Ah's father..??! (Choi Jin Hyuk is outstanding in his character! :heart:) Then his so called hyung must have said No!!! Then in another scene, I guess Song warned Tae Kyung that Don't make Dae Jin get involved in this mess! The plot is getting extremely intense! Can't wait find out how Tae kyung makes thing right!

maxresdefault.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EXhzimFZCQA

And Nana is the winner of the show tonight! Her acting skills are priceless... But justice can't be this cruel that a daughter lost her beloved father over a case! :tears: I think now we can literally say it loud! WE WANT JUSTICE FOR THEM!!

Can't wait for eng sub! :heart:

Edited by gm4queen
  • Like 7
  • Love 3

Wait! I haven't even watch the episodes. So many things happened. I'm excited to watch  th sub.

57 minutes ago, triplem said:

Last night’s episode broke my heart and that dang cliffhanger almost killed me . I thought it was her , but it’s her Father . I had mentioned before that I had a feeling Tak would harm the old man , and true enough he did . This is really sad . 

57 minutes ago, triplem said:

In last night’s eps,  I felt SYA’s pain & the internal conflict - pursue the case and expose her Father alongside many other powerful men or protect her father & hope he would keep his word to bring this up later .But true to her character & moral compass , I knew she was not going to let it slide . ( Nana was fantastic in last night’s episode) . And tonight from IG spoilers, I wonder if she had any regrets because I believe this is Tak’s warning to her . Tak being obsessed with her won’t harm her of course, but urggh I really don’t want him anywhere near her . The only good thing is that TK is aware now of the danger that SYA is in , and I hope he’ll be able to protect her . 

This was so so sad . SYA arriving at the scene of where her dad’s body is & TK holding her back

@triplem@booha @gm4queen Omg! from reading the post looking. Did SYA father died?  Pyscho Tak did it, huh?!  I thought Tak's obsessed with JYM now it's SYA? What's wrong with this pyscho creep?!

13 hours ago, booha said:

Humm  before I just kept thinking whether it was Tak’s dad who caused Tak’s problem.   But as you pointed it out that Tak seems to be targeting only women so far,   I began to think about his mom too.   We don’t know anything about her.    Did she get divorced and live somewhere or die from a suicide or  is she the one who tormented and turned Tak into a psycho??   

Tak & his henchman Cho hyun Woo were truly scary in today’s episode.:tears:  I felt like I was watching something real. :sweatingbullets: :sweatingbullets:  poor Young Mi     I had such an urge to FF but I couldn’t.  I had to find out what was happening.  Finally we got to see a real cliffhanger with no preview 

I feel you already. I like pyscho thriller dramas. Park Sung Hoon  as Tak acting pyscho good.  He must have trauma when he was young. I wish we see the flashback  why He's such a mental case!

edit to add:

@gm4queen  I know right. Terrific pyscho thriller drama with good acting from outstanding cast. Too bad for others missing this one out.  Still my current fav.   But to each their own. Others prefer rom-com or something fantasy that suits their type of dramas others watch dramas because their favorite stars are there nevermind what type of genre it is or mediocre acting or something. 

• Like 4
  • Love 2

I have to agree, this is hands down one of my favorite drama's airing right now. The cast is excellent, very natural acting. My favorite characters so far are Tae Kyung and Seo Yeon. I can't help but root for them. I was a bit iffy about Nana at first, but she improved alot since Kill it!

And show just keeps getting better. The latest episodes have been really intense.

I'm happy the ratings have been rising in Korea, it surely deserves the attention. 

• Like 3
  • Love 3

This week episodes are good.  So  intense.   Fingernail biting  whaha :sweatingbullets::P
So SYA’s dad died for his daughter. I’m glad SYA’s dad is a good guy and not a wishy washy one with a secret stain.  
Now there are only 4 more episodes left. Everything seems to be gearing up for the finale.  
With his death, there is realignment among the characters who are becoming clearer where they stand on good or bad.  No more ambiguity  The bad  guys still have the upper hand in scheming  but the good guys are learning how to fight back.

SYA’s dad left clues and a warning about Tak to his daughter.  
The reason why Song put up with Tak’s wild game: Song has been acquiring JongJin shares under the name of his son Dae Jin. He wants to make Dae Jin the owner of JongJin.
Well TK thinks Song’s vulnerability is Dae Jin so he tries to use Dae Jin against Song.
However it’s interesting to learn that Song seems confident how to handle Dae Jin in case his son will learn about his dirty work.  He thinks Dae Jin couldn’t be able to face a powerless life and will eventually come around  just like TK did.  Unfortunately for Song he will not win with his son.  Dae JIn seems to have his own idea about life and what he likes to do.

9 hours ago, jongski said:

I feel you already. I like pyscho thriller dramas. Park Sung Hoon  as Tak acting pyscho good.  He must have trauma when he was young. I wish we see the flashback  why He's such a mental case!

Oh yes I was so freaked out the way Tak and his henchman played Young MI yesterday that I don’t care what kind of trauma he had before and all I think about him is getting his full course of punishment without any mercy.   Wow his smile, so chilling. 
Btw I read Park Sung Hoon is casted to play a new tvn drama, “Psychopath Diary”  Some people are liking his acting.:)

80Ejssx.jpg

Spoiler

7UqvKWT.jpg

https://entertain.v.daum.net/v/20190823084721541

cee4Csq.jpg

Spoiler

gUT07Si.jpg

https://entertain.v.daum.net/v/20190823064911344

• Like 3
  • Love 3

Just watched eng subbed eps of yesterday & I think I am so in to this drama right now!

About Yeon Ah's dad

I just believed that the old man is innocent but the opposite seems the really! But whoever you are, suicide isn't the end of your problems! It would make you & your beloved ones in to more problems! And isn't it obvious that you eventually become the culprit in public eye once you suicide & escape the reality..? Yes, I believe so! He just left his pretty daughter all alone in to the hands of criminals! :(

maxresdefault.jpg

About Yeon Ah

I know this lady is so smart but she was kind of dumb at the end of the ep 24! I mean she was warned even by her deceased father that Beware of Tak but she just went the basement all by herself! I really dunno what is next in the next week for her! I hope Tae Kyung will be able to save both her & Jang Young Mi! :huh:

maxresdefault.jpg

About Tak Soo Ho

I think asking out who is this guy is not at all enough for him! What is this guy..?! A psycopath..?! A lunatic..?! A maniac..?! Whatever he is both Song & Dae Jin  would be his next target! And I dunno why but I feel like as if Song would go against Tak at some point in upcoming eps... And how on the earth the production team ever found this actor to play Tak Soo Ho..???! He just creeps me out from head to toe! :angry:

maxresdefault.jpg

And does anyone have the preview for the next week..??! If you find it, please tag me! :) I am so impatient for the next week! This series is more attracting than I thought! :heart: Glad that I am watching it! Seems like a lot of people are missing out a perfect revenge drama! :o Waiting for Justice to happen.... 

• Like 9

I'm done with the episodes! Terrific  If viewers not watching this drama.  How sad for them missing a good one.

I'm so into the drama I'm cursing these senile politcians! And Song and Tak... I hope they rot in hell die a slow death these bstrds! You're making blood boil. Dae Jin will find out the truth and  I'm going to take sweet pleasure in seeing Song  plead for mercy, beg for forgiveness for killing Tae Ju. The one whon save Dae Jin! Song like I said he ain't no father of the year! I don't care  even if he suffered in the past. I don't feel sympathy or empathy for him!   Even if he's doing something to take Jungjing shares and give it to Dae Jin... the fact is Dae Jin wants to know who killed  his friend who saved him . The one who would carry his bag,  the who jumped infront of truck instead to protect him.  And again I'll repeat it.... when he came back to Korea, the first place he went to is Tae Ju's grave.

And as for Tak... creepy pyscho I'd like to poke that scissors to your eyes.  No sympathy for the devil! Don't care what trauma he endured.

I feel smoke rising from my ears. I haven't stop cursing.  Song... he knows he's been found out already and stil....he keeps on going. For what to play games with Tak so he can get shares of Jungjin?  He wants to play smart over him so he lets him haver the upper hand.  Well goodness me. He Tak had the upperhand since the start. Two unredeemable characters.

I want for TK to just lay his cards out there for the sake of exposing everything. He needs to briing down Song.  But Will he do it? Is he going to do it? I want Tak to be decisive. Who and what weighs more. SYA or Song? Brother or Song? His needs with the life afforded to him due to his deal with Song or Exposing truth even if  he gets tainted as a lawyer? We know the anwer, right? My frustratio with TK is still there  though it died down. But he better do something. The final straw if  something where to happen to SYA.

The episodes intense and Nana  good acting.  thumbs up. Park Sung Hoon as Tak the pyscho. Thumbs up acting. He's creepy esp with that slow like psycho smile. I'm afraid for SYA. Also the tone of the drama eps Tak scenes there this eerie feel to it. And CJH. I like him "Tunnel" and I like him here.  I've never seen "Pride and Prejudice" (sorry not sure of title) after this drama ends and when I have free time  I'll marathon. He played a lawyer there, right?

@gm4queen  as already mentioned, Park Sung Hoon will play another  pyscho murderer character in his next drama  "Pyschopath Diary'  Lead is Yoon Shi Yoon.. Lets watch too @booha @triplem

• Like 4
  • Love 2

@gm4queen

I agree any society shouldn’t accept an act of suicide no matter what the circumstance are.  Though the writer could have tried a different way to move the plot line,  we have to remember SYA’s dad stopped the investigation at the start.   Maybe he didn’t succeed  with an investigation and he couldn’t put away bad guys. Maybe he would’ve lost any chance at his higher promotion.    But his public action might’ve discouraged those people from continuing to act.    The truth is more people died or disappeared afterward because of his inaction.   He now knew that without becoming a Minister, he had zero option to put away bad guys.  Sadly he felt his only redemption was not to block SYA’s investigation.  ((Don’t worry  It’s just drama logic. We know the real world spins on a different orbit :);)))

Well SYA did seem to act without thinking.   But SYA just lost her dad.  She felt she was partially to blame for his decision. I guess the mixture of grief and guilt made her so blindly charged.  It reminded me of TK when he thought the bad guys got away,  he became consumed with revenge.

It seems there will be a battle between Song and Tak.  Tak is very annoyed by Song’s repeated warning and wonders whether Song has a different scheme (/or big picture).  Yup Song has been buying Tak company’s shares with Dae Jin’s name and he plans to make Dae Jin  the owner.   There is a good chance Tak will find it out first and try to kill Dae Jin??   We saw how Dae Jin confronted Tak. 

@jongski

TK and Song drew their swords against each other when TK sneaked into Song’s office by using Dae Jin  and stole a phone to learn about the connection of Cho Hyun Woo with Tak and the whereabouts of Young Mi.  And they exchanged warnings, about SYA and about Dae Jin respectively.  

I feel  Tak is too big of a fish for TK & SYA to handle him alone.  Maybe it’s Song who might knock off Tak.  Tak mentioned jokingly about Song’s possible big picture.  So if Tak finds out Song is buying  his company shares under Dae JIn’s name, he might go after Dae Jin who investigates the methanol case.  Song and Tak are a good match, because they have no qualms about using dirty tricks and they have plenty experience in killings and framings.

I couldn’t hardly wait to see what will happen to SYA.  I’m curious how the basement room got empty.  Did Tak kill Young Mi  or did he sense SYA came to look for Young Mi so he tried to lure SYA in?  Or he may act innocently with that creepy smile.  I wonder if the basement room with a camera was constructed not by Tak but someone else??

Excited to see there are a lot of chess moves.     

TK’s bubbling hearts for SYA, so cute :blush:

making from KBS vlive  https://www.vlive.tv/video/145992

• Like 4
  • Love 2

@jongski will watch Psychopath’s Diary with you . Have already bookmarked it as I like the lead actress Jung In Sun 

@booha I agree that SYA & TK may not have enough ammunition to bring Tak down . Besides being mentally unstable & unpredictable, he’s got loads of money at his disposal . The key is Song - he’s definitely got a Long term plan to remove Tak as the main shareholder & take over Jungjin group . He’s merely using Tak for funding , and him supposedly helping his son with the methanol case is part of him adapting to new variables ( such as his son’s involvement now )  to remove Tak from power . Once Tak is removed , the ultimate showdown will actually be between TK & Song

i still have a feeling that SYA’s dad was framed 7 years ago. I don’t think he had received any sexual favours; he did say he was too drunk to remember. I felt sad that he decided to take his own life but rather than cowardice , it was a sacrifice he made to allow SYA to press on with the investigation. 

———-

Very good comments on the whole from k nets . I know there was a comment about SYA being a “burden” walking into Tak’s trap , but I suppose they needed to move the plot along -  they needed  to have a breakthrough for JYM’s disappearance . 

credit to :https://melohwa.blogspot.com/2019/08/justice-eps-21-24-spoilers-choi-jin.html?m=1

Spoiler

Article: Naver 'Justice' Choi Jin Hyuk, cried at the sight of the corpse that fell → lost contact with Nana [Eps 21 & 22]

1. [+91, -3]
A couple of days ago, I saw Choi Jin Hyuk and Nana filming at Han River. Choi Jin Hyuk is really tall. He has a small and handsome face. 

2. [+80, -2]
Choi Jin Hyuk was really cool, as expected. He's born to be an actor!!! Why is his voice so good?

3. [+66, -2]
Choi Jin Hyuk's acting is really good. It was really interesting. That seems to be Nana's father.

4. [+63, -2]
I saw Choi Jin Hyuk once in real life and his good looks is beyond human level. His face is really small. He is tall and thin. He looks good and unique. This drama is so interesting. Choi Jin Hyuk's acting is really good. 

5. [+67, -3]
It seems that Jang Young Mi is dead.

6. [+39, -1]
Even if Nana can't be contacted, it's not her. It's her father. Choi Jin Hyuk's performance was at its peak during the crying scene but it ended too fast. I'm watching this drama because of Choi Jin Hyuk.

7. [+39, -1]
I'm watching because I fell for Choi Jin Hyuk. Choi Jin Hyuk is not only good at such crying scenes but also all kinds of acting. If they say the prosecutor is dead, that surely means her father. 

8. [+35, -0]
It's so interesting that I fell in love with Choi Jin Hyuk's acting. It's a trap!! An hour feels like 10 minutes while watching. Choi Jin Hyuk's acting is so good that I can't help but to praise and watch.   

9. [+34, -0]
These days, Choi Jin Hyuk's acting is really passionate. His acting is really good. It's elegant and deep. His crying scenes are awesome too... Scenes with Choi Jin Hyuk are all just great.   

10. [+33, -0]
It obviously isn't Nana ㅋㅋ Choi Jin Hyuk's acting is really good and he's really cool~~ Choi Jin Hyuk's acting is really good overall. He leads the drama well with his important role. 

Article: Naver 'Justice' Nana, shocked that her father Lee Ho Jae falls to death...  suspicions towards Park Sung Hoon [Eps 23 & 24]

1. [+253,-20]
How is Nana so good at acting? She's really good. 

2. [+84,-0]
The story is really.. It turns Seo Yeon Ah into someone stupid.. Why is this dragging so much..? It's so frustrating. 

3. [+51,-1]
It feels really like a horror genre at the end. 

4. [+53,-9]
The character Seo Yeon Ah is so frustrating. Is she stupid? How did she become a prosecutor? I'm curious. She's such a burdensome female lead.

5. [+13,-0]
The plot of this drama is fresh. But why does it feel like it's dragging? It's been a while since I've watched a drama, and I'm watching this because it's interesting, but the story development should speed up. 

6. [+12,-3]
Nana's acting is unexpectedly daebak. 

7. [+11,-0]
Go Rae-ya [t/n: Park Sung Hoon's role in drama 'My Only One'], why did you change so much? 

8. [+19,-11]
Why is Nana so pretty?

9. [+11,-3]
Handsome Tablo.

10. [+8,-2]
I didn't know who Nana was, but her acting is good~~~ And I forgot about Jang Go Rae. ㅠㅠ He's so scary.. 

• Like 5

1 hour ago, triplem said:

still have a feeling that SYA’s dad was framed 7 years ago. I don’t think he had received any sexual favours; he did say he was too drunk to remember. I felt sad that he decided to take his own life but rather than cowardice , it was a sacrifice he made to allow SYA to press on with the investigation. 

Song was about to play a recording clip of him in the room. I do believe it will reveal otherwise. I am still disappointed that he took his life instead of braving the whole matter with SYA. I still think there are other ways around it if they have a more open talk about it. Really hated that characters in dramas are keeping crucial information from each other, but I guess that’s where the drama comes from.

I found it interesting that the definition of Justice for Song is the safety and welfare of family members. 

• Like 5

16 hours ago, triplem said:

i still have a feeling that SYA’s dad was framed 7 years ago. I don’t think he had received any sexual favours; he did say he was too drunk to remember. I felt sad that he decided to take his own life but rather than cowardice , it was a sacrifice he made to allow SYA to press on with the investigation. 

———-

Very good comments on the whole from k nets . I know there was a comment about SYA being a “burden” walking into Tak’s trap , but I suppose they needed to move the plot along -  they needed  to have a breakthrough for JYM’s disappearance . 

credit to :https://melohwa.blogspot.com/2019/08/justice-eps-21-24-spoilers-choi-jin.html?m=1

Reveal hidden contents

Article: Naver 'Justice' Choi Jin Hyuk, cried at the sight of the corpse that fell → lost contact with Nana [Eps 21 & 22]

1. [+91, -3]
A couple of days ago, I saw Choi Jin Hyuk and Nana filming at Han River. Choi Jin Hyuk is really tall. He has a small and handsome face. 

2. [+80, -2]
Choi Jin Hyuk was really cool, as expected. He's born to be an actor!!! Why is his voice so good?

3. [+66, -2]
Choi Jin Hyuk's acting is really good. It was really interesting. That seems to be Nana's father.

4. [+63, -2]
I saw Choi Jin Hyuk once in real life and his good looks is beyond human level. His face is really small. He is tall and thin. He looks good and unique. This drama is so interesting. Choi Jin Hyuk's acting is really good. 

5. [+67, -3]
It seems that Jang Young Mi is dead.

6. [+39, -1]
Even if Nana can't be contacted, it's not her. It's her father. Choi Jin Hyuk's performance was at its peak during the crying scene but it ended too fast. I'm watching this drama because of Choi Jin Hyuk.

7. [+39, -1]
I'm watching because I fell for Choi Jin Hyuk. Choi Jin Hyuk is not only good at such crying scenes but also all kinds of acting. If they say the prosecutor is dead, that surely means her father. 

8. [+35, -0]
It's so interesting that I fell in love with Choi Jin Hyuk's acting. It's a trap!! An hour feels like 10 minutes while watching. Choi Jin Hyuk's acting is so good that I can't help but to praise and watch.   

9. [+34, -0]
These days, Choi Jin Hyuk's acting is really passionate. His acting is really good. It's elegant and deep. His crying scenes are awesome too... Scenes with Choi Jin Hyuk are all just great.   

10. [+33, -0]
It obviously isn't Nana ㅋㅋ Choi Jin Hyuk's acting is really good and he's really cool~~ Choi Jin Hyuk's acting is really good overall. He leads the drama well with his important role. 

Article: Naver 'Justice' Nana, shocked that her father Lee Ho Jae falls to death...  suspicions towards Park Sung Hoon [Eps 23 & 24]

1. [+253,-20]
How is Nana so good at acting? She's really good. 

2. [+84,-0]
The story is really.. It turns Seo Yeon Ah into someone stupid.. Why is this dragging so much..? It's so frustrating. 

3. [+51,-1]
It feels really like a horror genre at the end. 

4. [+53,-9]
The character Seo Yeon Ah is so frustrating. Is she stupid? How did she become a prosecutor? I'm curious. She's such a burdensome female lead.

5. [+13,-0]
The plot of this drama is fresh. But why does it feel like it's dragging? It's been a while since I've watched a drama, and I'm watching this because it's interesting, but the story development should speed up. 

6. [+12,-3]
Nana's acting is unexpectedly daebak. 

7. [+11,-0]
Go Rae-ya [t/n: Park Sung Hoon's role in drama 'My Only One'], why did you change so much? 

8. [+19,-11]
Why is Nana so pretty?

9. [+11,-3]
Handsome Tablo.

10. [+8,-2]
I didn't know who Nana was, but her acting is good~~~ And I forgot about Jang Go Rae. ㅠㅠ He's so scary.. 

It was so touching the way SYA’s dad left clues to encourage SYA to investigate.  Yes I don’t think SYA’s dad did it. He said he was drunk and couldn’t remember anything.  Maybe they put a drug in his drink?  Though it’s sad but we can see why the writer went the suicide rout.  SYA had to experience such a cruel reality.  It’s easier for anyone to act righteous while living in protected walls.  Now suddenly she lost her backer in her job and was engulfed in pain and guilt.  I think this kind of experience would help her to understand later why and what TK did after his bro died. 

• Like 4
  • Insightful 2