[Drama 2019] Justice, 저스티스

0ly40

Watch: Son Hyun Joo Gives Choi Jin Hyuk A Chance At Revenge In Intense Teaser For “Justice”

nZ9Buuf.jpg

Drama Preview   Jun 26, 2019   by M. Dang

KBS’s upcoming drama “Justice” has unveiled a new teaser that hints at a mysterious relationship between the two leads!

“Justice” will tell the story of a lawyer named Lee Tae Kyung (played by Choi Jin Hyuk), who makes a deal with the devil to seek revenge, and Song Woo Yong (played by Son Hyun Joo), a man who willingly becomes evil for his family. A case of disappearing actresses brings the two men together and gets them involved in the hidden lives of South Korea’s VVIPs.

The preview gives more insight into the events leading up to their meeting. Lee Tae Kyung is shown mourning the loss of his younger brother and attending a trial. In a voice-over, he converses with his law professor, who advises him to settle in court. Lee Tae Kyung refuses, saying, “Tell those bastards clearly that they better apologize to my brother, or I’ll kill them all.”

Later, Song Woo Yong appears before Lee Tae Kyung and gives him a proposition. He states, “Are you planning to kill them? I’m thinking of helping you.” The tense atmosphere between them makes viewers curious to see how their relationship unfolds.

Check out the teaser below

“Justice” premieres on July 17 at 10 p.m. KST and will be available on Viki with English subtitles.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1334815wpp/watch-son-hyun-joo-gives-choi-jin-hyuk-a-chance-at-revenge-in-intense-teaser-for-justice

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Son Hyun Joo And Choi Jin Hyuk Glare Intensely At Each Other In Poster For “Justice”

Drama Preview   Jun 27, 2019   by U. Kim

TqLiMNq.jpg

KBS’s “Justice” has revealed a poster featuring Choi Jin Hyuk and Son Hyun Joo!

“Justice” will tell the story of a lawyer named Lee Tae Kyung (played by Choi Jin Hyuk), who makes a deal with the devil to seek revenge, and Song Woo Yong (played by Son Hyun Joo), a man who willingly becomes evil for his family. A case of disappearing actresses brings the two men together and gets them involved in the hidden lives of South Korea’s VVIPs.

The two protagonists are similar in that they make a deal with the devil to achieve what they want. By taking care of the disgusting mess created by the higher-ups, they build up wealth and power. They end up in a relationship in which they must rely on each other. However, a tense air surrounds the two men. They stare at each other with cold, piercing eyes, reflecting their twisted relationship.

Though the drama’s title “Justice” is written in the center of the poster, Lee Tae Kyung and Song Woo Yong ironically choose to uphold their own ambitions, not justice. They end up walking the same path, but a hostile energy can be felt between them.

The producers shared, “The first poster of ‘Justice’ that was revealed today portrays the tense atmosphere between Lee Tae Kyung and Song Woo Yong. Their clashing gazes represent the complexity of their relationship and the events that take place. Though it’s a simple poster, it’s impactful and eye-catching due to Choi Jin Hyuk and Son Hyun Joo’s facial expressions. We ask for your interest until the premiere, when you will be able to feel their overwhelmingly powerful acting.”

“Justice” will begin airing on July 17 at 10 p.m. KST as the follow-up to “Angel’s Last Mission: Love.”

Watch the latest episode of “Angel’s Last Mission: Love” below while you wait for “Justice” to premiere!

fqR0tD1.jpg

https://www.soompi.com/article/1334980wpp/son-hyun-joo-and-choi-jin-hyuk-glare-intensely-at-each-other-in-poster-for-justice

Watch: “Justice” Reveals The Best And The Worst Of Choi Jin Hyuk, Son Hyun Joo, And Nana’s Characters

Drama Preview  Jul 3, 2019  by C. Hong
EiVfdsn.jpg

On July 3, upcoming KBS drama “Justice” released three 50-second teasers for their three main characters.

“Justice” is about a lawyer (Choi Jin Hyuk) who makes a deal with the devil for the sake of revenge and a businessman (Son Hyun Joo) who willingly becomes the devil for the sake of his family. The two of them get entangled in the world of Korea’s VVIPs when they get involved a case of disappearing actresses.

Choi Jin Hyuk plays Lee Tae Kyung, a top lawyer who takes on all the dirty cases for Song Woo Yong (Son Hyun Joo). His teaser opens with what appears to be a sexual assault case and his character rips into the female victim, asking her if she’s ever dated before and showing her underwear as physical evidence in front of the whole court.

He is then shown partying it up with various important businesspeople, including Song Woo Yong, and asks an unknown person, “Were you expecting a sense of justice from me?” The prosecutor Seo Yeon Ah (Nana) also says to him as he passes by, “How have you changed so much?”

However, Lee Tae Kyung is approached by a man who asks him, “Are you curious? How your brother died?” The teaser then shifts into a flashback in which Lee Tae Kyung affectionately watches his little brother fool around in happier days.

[Teaser]  “Were you expecting a sense of justice from me?”  a cold-blooded lawyer Lee Tae Kyung, Choi Jin Hyuk [Justice]

((*eng sub IG))

Spoiler

Son Hyun Joo’s teaser as Song Woo Yong shows the multifaceted sides of his character. On one hand, he is seen in luxurious surroundings, laughing with other businessmen and drinking whisky at extravagant parties with money and women. Another part of the teaser shows that he’s a man not afraid to get his hands dirty as he buries what appears to be a body and shares a bloody glass of whisky with Lee Tae Kyung. The teaser ends, however, with Song Woo Yong in the hospital going down on his knees in front of a crowd of businessmen as his sick son begs him to stop.

[Teaser]  More evil than the devil, Song Woo Yong President, Son Hyun Joo [Justice]

Nana’s teaser opens more lightheartedly, as her character Seo Yeon Ah sits with someone in a car and points out a girl group member that has just passed by. Seo Yeon Ah tells her passenger that she was also once casted on the street and muses, “I could have been Kim Tae Hee by now,” ignoring her passenger’s skeptical glance. But Seo Yeon Ah soon shows that she’s more than just a pretty face: when a man threateningly says to her, “Does that make sense to you?”, she fires right back with, “I’ll make it make sense.”

Another man threatens her with, “Don’t you know who my father is?” and Seo Yeon Ah, who followed in her father’s footsteps as a famous prosecutor, responds immediately, “Do you know who my father is?” She is in close pursuit of whatever Lee Tae Kyung and Song Woo Yong are up to and isn’t cowed by their attempts to intimidate her, but the teaser ends with her looking badly shaken at the site of a crime or accident.

[Teaser]  Pretty, doing good work, on top of having charisma, a top grade prosecutor Seo Yeon Ah, Nana [Justice]

Spoiler

“Justice” premieres on July 17 and will be available on Viki. Check out the trailer here!

https://www.soompi.com/article/1336308wpp/watch-justice-reveals-the-best-and-the-worst-of-choi-jin-hyuk-son-hyun-joo-and-nanas-characters

from the writer team

a group sent a coffee truck for Son Hyun Joo

Spoiler

On 7/5/2019 at 3:46 PM, 0ly40 said:

Wow beautiful OST (part 7)

chingu you misplaced that beautiful OST(part7)  Mung Bean Flower/ Nokdu Flower, 녹두꽃
still nice to see handsome Yoon Shi Yoon here  :P

On 7/6/2019 at 9:25 PM, booha said:

chingu you misplaced that beautiful OST(part7)  Mung Bean Flower/ Nokdu Flower, 녹두꽃
still nice to see handsome Yoon Shi Yoon here  :P

Yeah @booha Sorry I confuse the threads. :D

Nana Opens Up About What Drew Her To Her Character In “Justice” Ahead Of Drama’s Premiere

TV/Film   Jul 8, 2019   by J. Lim
lO6HQhW.jpg?1

Nana has shared why she decided to choose her upcoming drama, KBS’s new Wednesday-Thursday drama “Justice.”

“Justice” will be a social thriller that looks at the hidden secrets of the VVIPs of Korea as lawyer Lee Tae Kyung (played by Choi Jin Hyuk), who makes a deal with the devil for revenge, faces off against businessman Song Woo Yong (played by Son Hyun Joo), who turns evil to protect his family, clash over a series of disappearances. The drama will be based on a popular 2017 webtoon of the same name.

Nana will take on the role of Seo Yeon Ah, a prosecutor in the Seoul Prosecutor’s Office. She is famous in her division as someone who will stop at nothing to take down anyone who goes against the law. Nana explained, “Yeon Ah is someone who always fights for justice, and I find her to be such a cool character I want to emulate. I decided to pick ‘Justice’ because I wanted the chance to confidently embody Yeon Ah’s character.”

She went on to say, “I had so much fun reading the script. Everything from Lee Tae Kyung and Song Woo Yong’s relationship, as well as past connections and current situations of characters create an amazing atmosphere of tension. It made me curious to know what comes next.”

27ZhuXD.jpg?1

Regarding her character, Nana explained, “Yeon Ah is a just person who fights against evil. She’s always very direct about her opinions, and even when she’s faced with unfair situations, she pushes on and keeps fighting,” and “I’m trying to properly express all of the different emotions Yeon Ah experiences as she meets different people. She is an honest and straightforward person, and I’m trying to bring that to life as naturally as possible.”

Finally, Nana talked about the hidden charms that Yeon Ah will captivate viewers with. She highlighted Seo Yeon Ah’s determination to never give up no matter how difficult the situation is and said, “At times, she may appear cold but sometimes she’s fun and warm, she has her own way of doing things and I hope viewers will appreciate that.”

“Justice” will premiere on July 17 at 10 p.m. KST and will be available on Viki with English subtitles. Check out the teaser for the drama below!

https://www.soompi.com/article/1337229wpp/nana-opens-up-about-what-drew-her-to-her-character-in-justice-ahead-of-dramas-premiere

What To Look Out For In The Premiere Of “Justice”

Drama Preview  Jul 11, 2019   by S. Cho
z6RN128.jpg

KBS2’s newest Wednesday-Thursday drama “Justice” only has a week left before its premiere!

“Justice” is a social thriller drama based off of a popular webtoon of the same name. The drama is about making deals with the devil to reveal the hidden secrets of the VVIPs of Korea. It stars Choi Jin Hyuk as Lee Tae Kyung, who becomes a lawyer to seek revenge, and Son Hyun Joo as Song Woo Yong, who becomes evil itself for his family. Ahead of the premiere of “Justice” on July 17, here are three important points to look forward to!

1. Why and how Choi Jin Hyuk begins to make deals with the devil, Son Hyun Joo

Choi Jin Hyuk plays Lee Tae Kyung, whose younger brother died in a car accident while delivering packages. However, the Korean legal system gave the guilty a light punishment, and with no power or money, all Lee Tae Kyung could do was shout, “Save my brother. How is this the law?” With frustration and anger that the law was not on his side, Lee Tae Kyung meets Song Woo Yong (Son Hyun Joo), the president of a construction company, and makes a deal with the devil.

Lee Tae Kyung becomes Song Woo Yong’s lawyer and takes care of his richest clients. While Lee Tae Kyung’s desire to become a lawyer for his brother is evident, on the other hand, Song Woo Yong’s reasoning for helping Lee Tae Kyung has not yet been revealed.

2. The hidden truth that Choi Jin Hyuk didn’t even know

Song Woo Yong tells Lee Tae Kyung, “Do you regret it? Enjoy the gains of this deal as much as you can,” and as expected, Lee Tae Kyung lives a great life as a result. The two become a powerful duo, with many of Song Woo Yong’s clients telling him, “You must feel assured. How did you discover such a gem?”

However, a mysterious man appears and teases Lee Tae Kyung, saying, “Are you curious? To know how your younger brother died?” Before getting preoccupied with attaining money and power, Lee Tae Kyung’s main goal as a lawyer was to seek revenge for his brother. Will Lee Tae Kyung really be able to discover the truth behind his brother’s unfortunate death?

3. Nana’s persistent investigations and their influence

Nana plays Seo Yeon Ah, a prosecutor at the Seoul Central District Prosecutors’ Office who stops at nothing once she’s begun an investigation. She is the one who shared, “A delivery man who was at the scene of murder died the next day in a car accident,” adding a crucial piece of evidence to the case of Lee Tae Kyung’s brother. As Lee Tae Kyung is her ex, viewers can look forward to seeing how the pair act in the professional world, and what kind of secrets she will be able to dig up.

In the teaser, Seo Yeon Ah is seen observing the two men as Song Woo Yong comments, “Does it make a difference? Does it change the decision we made then?” and Lee Tae Kyung exclaims, “Who killed my younger brother?” Her careful observations and investigative abilities present a seemingly pivotal influence on the relationship between Lee Tae Kyung and Song Woo Yong.

Following the conclusion of “Angel’s Last Mission: Love,” “Justice” will premiere on July 17 at 10 p.m. KST and will be available on Viki.

Watch the full preview of episode one below!

https://www.soompi.com/article/1337864wpp/what-to-look-out-for-in-the-premiere-of-justice

Upcoming Thriller “Justice” Boasts Incredible Chemistry Between Choi Jin Hyuk And Son Hyun Joo

Drama Preview   Jul 11, 2019   by R. Jun
UO6YgWO.jpg

KBS 2TV’s upcoming Wednesday-Thursday drama “Justice,” starring Choi Jin Hyuk, Son Hyun Joo, and Nana, has unveiled new stills!

The drama is a “social thriller” about a corrupt lawyer named Lee Tae Kyung (played by Choi Jin Hyuk) who makes a deal with the devil in order to exact revenge, and a man named Song Woo Yong (played by Son Hyun Joo) who becomes evil for the sake of his family. The two clash in the center of a case where several actresses have gone missing and will uncover the hidden faces of the country’s elite.

WNPc38o.jpg

A source from the drama said, “We are working hard on the first episode, which is coming up soon. Choi Jin Hyuk and Son Hyun Joo absolutely fill the drama with their incredible presence, and though their individual acting ability is outstanding, they are even better together.”

OaBnnjZ.jpg

“Justice” premieres July 17 as the follow-up to “Angel’s Last Mission: Love,” which aired its finale this week. “Justice” will be available on Viki with English subtitles.

Watch the trailer for “Justice” here:

Watch Now

https://www.soompi.com/article/1338155wpp/upcoming-thriller-justice-boasts-incredible-chemistry-between-choi-jin-hyuk-and-son-hyun-joo

15 hours ago, jbeanie1709 said:

Wow!.. I am totally looking forward to this drama!.. is this the official thread?

Yes CJH kept saying how exciting it was to work on Justice.   Hopefully there will be more people here when the drama starts.   It’s always fun to watch this kind of drama with lively minds, though I’m not that good at talking about a drama but I surely enjoy reading others’ reactions. :) 

PS each drama is given only one site in the drama thread.

Captivating Points To Look Out For In “Justice” Chosen By Choi Jin Hyuk, Son Hyun Joo, And Nana

TV/Film   Jul 12, 2019   by S. Nam
z6RN128.jpg

The actors and production team of KBS 2TV’s upcoming Wednesday-Thursday drama “Justice” have shared points to look out for in the new drama!

“Justice” is a social thriller about a corrupt lawyer named Lee Tae Kyung (played by Choi Jin Hyuk), who makes a deal with the devil in order to exact revenge, and a man named Song Woo Yong (played by Son Hyun Joo) who becomes evil for the sake of his family. The two clash as they uncover the hidden faces of the country’s elite while at the center of a case in which several actresses have gone missing.

Check out the points they chose below!

1. Strong original story & script

Choi Jin Hyuk, Son Hyun Joo, and Nana all had the same reason for choosing “Justice,” stating, “I was fascinated by the captivating script and strong story.” Based off the serialized webtoon of the same name by Jang Ho, the drama will tell a compelling story with details added by the scriptwriter Jung Chan Mi who has worked as a writer on current affairs programs.

The script will realistically portray the relationship of the two men Lee Tae Kyung and Song Woo Yong, who are chasing their desires, and the investigation of unsettled cases by prosecutor Seo Yeon Ah (played by Nana). The production team explained, “While flipping through the script page by page, it becomes impossible to break free from the tension. We believe in the power the story has. The power will definitely be delivered to the viewers as well.”

2. Three-dimensional characters

Making the script twice as interesting are the three-dimensional characters, especially as they oppose each other. Choi Jin Hyuk chose “Tae Kyung’s emotions that change slowly over time” as an interesting point to look out for in the drama. He explained, “While it may be difficult to understand his emotions at first, please relate together with Tae Kyung’s changing emotions as the story progresses.” Nana also added, “Through flow, through watching, and through feeling — if you watch with an emphasis on the opposition of the characters with various personalities, you will be able to enjoy ‘Justice’ even more.”

3. Cast’s perfect chemistry

Another focus point of the drama is the talented actors, including Choi Jin Hyuk, Son Hyun Joo, Nana, Park Sung Hoon, and more, as well as the great chemistry they have on set while acting. Son Hyun Joo shared, “It’s enjoyable to act with Choi Jin Hyuk who’s versatile and overflowing with energy, Nana who has a strong understanding of her character, and Park Sung Hoon who does a great job of embodying his character.” He added, “The atmosphere on set is very good. My chemistry with the other actors is very good.”

“Justice” will premiere July 17 at 10 p.m. KST and will be available on Viki with English subtitles!

Watch the latest teaser below!

Watch Now

https://www.soompi.com/article/1338230wpp/captivating-points-to-look-out-for-in-justice-chosen-by-choi-jin-hyuk-son-hyun-joo-and-nana

** CJH made appearance in  “Entertainment Weekly”  and VIKI has eng sub for the episode. 

https://www.viki.com/videos/1146131v-entertainment-weekly-episode-1770

Choi Jin Hyuk Talks About Romance In “Justice,” Being Known For Kiss Scenes, And More

Celeb   Jul 13, 2019   by S. Nam
kkQWJtV.jpg?1

On July 12, Choi Jin Hyuk appeared on the latest episode of “Entertainment Weekly” as a live guest!

Currently, Choi Jin Hyuk is filming for KBS 2TV’s upcoming dramaJustice.” The actor will be playing a corrupt lawyer named Lee Tae Kyung who makes a deal with the devil in order to exact revenge. During the broadcast, Choi Jin Hyuk talked about working with Son Hyun Joo who will be playing Song Woo Young, a man who becomes evil for the sake of his family.

He shared, “I chose [the project] after hearing that Son Hyun Joo would be in it.” He added, “I’d already read the script, and when I heard Son Hyun Joo would be starring in [the drama], I thought I had to do it no matter what. Recently I asked him, ‘Did you decide on the drama after looking at the script?’ and he told me he decided to take on the drama after hearing that I would be doing it. I didn’t express it, but I was suddenly touched.”

v8Me8GM.jpg

“Entertainment Weekly” also touched upon Choi Jin Hyuk’s strength in romantic comedies. They asked, “You’re famous for being a kissing expert. Do you have a knowhow on how to film the scene well?” Choi Jin Hyuk replied, “It’s very embarrassing. I think an actor should focus on set. When I focus, [it turns out well].” When asked whether or not he was currently dating, he jokingly explained, “I’ve forgotten how to date. I think I’ve lost my touch.”

In particular, when asked if “Justice” would include aspects of romance with his character and Nana‘s character, he shared, “I’m also very curious. The director and scriptwriter play hard to get [with that information], so I really don’t know.” Furthermore, when asked about actors he’s had good chemistry with, Choi Jin Hyuk explained, “I’ve had good luck. I’ve always worked with actors who I can always rely on.”

Spoiler

QpDSlAa.jpg

During his segment, “Entertainment Weekly” also showed a clip of Choi Jin Hyuk’s past audition program in which the odds of winning was one in 6000. Shin Hyun Joon asked, “Do you remember saying that you wanted to become an actor who can speak with his heart?” Choi Jin Hyuk replied, “Honestly, I was so nervous during the live broadcasts, I used to eat two to three cheongsimhwan (herbal medicine used for calming effects) each broadcast. I didn’t even know I said that, but acting sincerely is the part I’ve worked the hardest on.”

Catch the latest episode of “Entertainment Weekly” below!

Watch Now

If you haven’t already, watch the latest trailer for “Justice” below!

Watch Now

https://www.soompi.com/article/1338365wpp/choi-jin-hyuk-talks-about-romance-in-justice-being-known-for-kiss-scenes-and-more

Archived